chapter 1 - eh?!

A little stray kitten [semi hiatus]

‘  - means thoughts
“ – somebody speaking

: ------- :

‘Why is it so cold.. so much for having fur’ a brown kitten thought while jumping from a wall, his brown paws sunk slightly into the snow, leaving a small footprint behind while the cat ran to find a shelter. It was in the middle of December, near Christmas while the kitten looked around. People were everywhere looking for Christmas presents. The cat looked at them before walking through them. Around Christmas it was the most easy for him to steal food but it was also dangerous.. children are everywhere and they think that he would like to be hold. ‘Tch.. it is too busy around the fish shop.. wait since when can others read my mind.. Might as well introduce me then. Hello mind readers, my name is Sungyeol but everybody calls me Giant or Yeol, they call me giant because I am a big cat. My fur is brown… and in human years I am 17 years old. And by the way yes I can talk, I am a cat shifter.’

The cat, called Sungyeol, quickly stole some meat and ran away from the shop owner. After running for a while, he stopped in a little playground to eat the meat. When Sungyeol was done, he looked around. The whole playground was covered in white snow, but then he noticed a guy totally in black sitting on one of the swings. His black hair had a few snowflakes in it, causing his black locks to stand out. Ignoring his instincts, Sungyeol slowly walked towards the boy. He stopped in front of him and softly meowed. The boy slowly looked at him and then slightly smiled before standing up and crouching down in front of Sungyeol.  Patting him slowly while breathing out.  “must be fun being a cat, jumping around the streets without having to worry about school or friends..” the boy slowly said while looking at Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked at the human with curious eyes, why would a human boy sit on the swings while it was Christmas in a few days?


“Myungsoo!” the boy turned his head upon hearing his name, in the distance, there was a guy running towards them. Within a minute, he was standing in front of Myungsoo and Sungyeol.  “Where were you, me and Sunggyu were looking everywhere for you.” The boy said towards the boy, called Myungsoo. Sungyeol had lost his interest in the conversation immediately, he slowly turned around and got ready to run away from the two strangers. “Hey! Where do you think you’re going to?”  Before Sungyeol registered that somebody was talking to him, he was lifted into the air. 

“you don’t have a collar around your neck, which means that you don’t have an owner. No worries, I shall be your owner” Myungsoo said while smiling at Sungyeol. Sungyeol was looking at him with a blank look
before he registered what he just said.


‘EH?!’

------

i am suprised by the amount of subscribers i have, thank you ; ~ ; 
my exams are almost over i am so happy omfg
Hope you all enjoyed the little update