chapter 5 - an unexpected meeting

A little stray kitten [semi hiatus]

I slowly opened my eyes, welcoming the sunlight which was shining onto my closed eyelids. I first tried to block the sunlight with my paws, but after a few minutes decided to wake up and take a look at what the rest was doing. Then I realized the room was very quiet, I quickly jumped out of my bed and began to walk to the living room. Silent was the only thing which greeted me. ‘Where are they, do they have class? It is only 10pm…’ that was when I realized a little note on top of the table, using the chair, I jumped to read it.

Yeol, I am not sure if you are able to read this but me, Hoya and Sunggyu are having class. I kept the window in my bedroom open so if you want to take a walk feel free. But you do have to promise to get bad before it gets dark.
Greetings
Myungsoo.


‘So I am free to go outside.. why not I could take some fresh air’ I walked towards Myungsoo’s bedroom and noticed the open window, I jumped tough it and landed on my feet. I looked around and noticed even more Christmas decorations than a week ago, the snow was even thicker. ‘maybe I should walk around in my human form, I mean it wouldn’t hurt right?’ I hid behind a bush while I transformed into my human form, glad that I was still wearing Sunggyu’s clothes in that form.

‘I should have grabbed some money..’ my stomach made a grumble noise, begging for food. The park I was walking around in was quiet and only a few people were here, some sitting on a bench and others having a snowball fight. Deciding to sit on a bench, I began to rub my belly. A frown on my face while I cursed at being so stupid.


After a few minutes, I saw a guy. He had bright blond hair and was playing with his gloves and acting like a zombie towards his 2 friends walking behind him. When he noticed his friends were talking to each other, he began to kick the snow, laughing when it accidently hit his clothes. He then saw me looking at me and flashed me a bright smile, I quickly looked at the ground, embarrassed by the fact he noticed me staring at him. Suddenly I saw feet in front of me, I slowly looked up and saw the guy I was just staring at giving me a big smile. He showed me his hand, expecting me to shake it. I started at it as if it was the strangest thing I ever saw. ‘who would do this towards a stranger which just stared at you?’

“Hello~ My name is Jang Dongwoo” the big smile didn’t leave his face, I decided to shake his hand.
“Ye- I mean my name is Sungyeol”
“Nice to meet you Sungyeol~ you don’t mind if I go sit next to you?” I shook my head as answer, a comfortable silent began to fill the air.
I noticed that his 2 friends were looking at us, their mouths open in shock by what Dongwoo just did.

They began to walk towards us and stopped just like Dongwoo, in front of me. I looked at their faces, one looked slightly famine but you could tell that it is a guy. Then I saw the other person, and was shocked by the fact that it was Woohyun. ‘You might not know who I am, but I do know you’ They began to question why Dongwoo did that and if he knew me, I was still staring at Woohyun, completely shocked by the fact that only a few days ago me and Sunggyu talked about him and now he is in front of me.

“So Dongwoo, care to tell us who your friend is?” the famine guy questioned, snapping me out of my daze.
“Ah I am Sungyeol” I said while bowing a bit.
“I am Sungjong and this is Woohyun. I’ve never seen  you before, do you go to Hiraboshi high school too or to another one?”

~~ I didn’t know a good high school name so I just wrote something ><~~

“No I am currently visiting three friends and staying at their place.”
“What are their names? We might know them..” asked Woohyun while looking at me with curious eyes
“Hoya, Sunggyu and Myungsoo.” I said slowly while seeing their faces go from curiosity to surprise and shock

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ah i would have never thought that so much people would love this story TT
I try to update as much as i can before school starts again but i already got my school books and it is making me feel so stressed
Also ogs world tour started guys screams i am so happy for them
everybody please take care!! see u at the next update~