chapter 2 - A new home

A little stray kitten [semi hiatus]

 

" - talking
' - thoughts


~

‘What do you mean ‘I am going to be your owner?’ I don’t want that! Let me go!’ 
Sungyeol thought while struggling in the arms of Myungsoo. “Stop struggling so much, you are save. I am not a bad guy” Myungsoo said to him while patting his head. Sungyeol slowly stopped struggling and enjoyed being patted.
“Myungsoo, are you sure that this is a good idea? Sunggyu is going to kill you when he sees that cat” The guy that walked next to them said.
“Hoya no worries. I already have a plan.” Myungsoo answered Hoya.

‘Somebody help me’ Sungyeol thought while slowly falling asleep in the arms of Myungsoo.

~

“…… you crazy?! Why would you bring a stray cat to the dorm! Are you out of your mind?! The Head is going to kill us if he finds out!”
Sungyeol slowly woke up to the screaming of somebody, he yawned while slowly lifting his head up, trying to remember what happened. He saw that guy, Myungsoo, standing in front of somebody who looked furious, and he saw Hoya sitting on the couch, watching TV and sometimes laughing. Sungyeol stood up and stretched himself, then walked towards Hoya and sat next to him, interested in what he was watching. Hoya first looked surprised at him before moving his attention to the TV.
 
“Sunggyu, just look at him! He is sitting next to Hoya! He isn’t causing any trouble! Please let him stay!” Sungyeol heard Myungsoo screaming at Sunggyu.
it was quiet for a few minutes until he heard somebody sigh.
“Fine, but if I hear that that cat caused any trouble, he is back on the street.”  
Sungyeol was still looking at the TV until he was suddenly in somebodies arms.
“You hear that, you are living with us from now on!” Myungsoo said to Sungyeol. ‘Whoop die doe’
“hm… what should I call you…” Myungsoo said to himself while looking at him.

‘Oh no…’



----


I AM SO SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPDATING!
/rolls out of her bed, down the stairs, into a pool of lava and burns/
A lot of things happened at school (mostly bad things) which caused me to lose my writing mood and be more in the draw mood…
I shall try to update soon again but I can’t promise a thing… I’m sorry again
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this [little] update
[ i didn't re-read this chapter yet so there could be mistakes in it]