Behind the Scenes.

I'm Not. (Hiatus)

..."but I hope they do. I'm sure the devil never wanted to hurt the angel. He was just made that way."

"Kyung...Jin..." I heard someone call out to me. "Who's there?" I answered, to no one in particular. I was alone, in my room. No one was here with me. Except myself. "Ji...Yong..." the voice seemed to ring from within me, I shuddered at the mention of his name. "Please...let...out...let...me..." the voice rang again. "What are you saying?" I forced the words out. Is he...haunting me?

"Please..." the voice was cut off, followed by memories that came flooding. First it was just static noises. Then it got louder. My head ached. Everything spun. My sight went blur. Light was fading. When it all stopped, I wasn't in my room anymore. It was like everything was a dream. But it wasn't. I just knew.


"JiYong...be safe...you're brother will be with you soon." a woman in her twenties smiled at JiYong. The toddler simply nodded, not knowing what his mother was going to do next. "Please... save KyungJin...I beg..." the woman was on her knees, in front of the elder. "It will cost you your life," the elder hesitated. "Anything to get him back, I can't lose KyungJin." she whispered. 


"Aria!" agony found its way to the dying lady that lay on the floor. "We can live without KyungJin! We still have JiYong! You don't have to do this!" the man was on his knees. "But I already did." the woman smiled and held the man's hands in hers, looking at the toddler who was now lying beside her and then to the sunset. "JinYoung...isn''t the sunset beautiful?" whispered. "Yes..yes it is..." the man teared as he answered. "It may be beautiful JinYoung...but look closer. You'll find it a scary existence... just like KyungJin. He's a demon JinYoung. A devil born. Yet he's so beautiful JinYoung. He really is. Just like the sunset, he's like a rose. You get too close and you get hurt. Yet that doesn't stop anyone from admiring the sunset does it? That's why...I can't stop myself from wanting to save my child...even if he's a devil born..." those were her last words, before her eyelids dropped. The man weeped. He mourned. He cursed. He hated him. Yet he couldn't at the same time. Because he was his child.


"Let...me...please...soon...Chae...hope..." the static stopped. The world was back to normal. I understood. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. When was the last time I experienced this? "I...was the reason JiYong left. I was the devil born. I did this to everyone. I'm..." I looked at myself in the mirror, "the devil in the story." "I caused my father's death. My mother's death. My brother's misery." I couldn't handle the truth well. Of all people. Me. It's like I'm in some type of movie. Or perhaps a drama. I didn't want this to be real. Not when everything was getting good. Not when me and ChaeRin had a start. But the truth had to come. She belonged to him.

"Can I come in?" I heard a soft knock on my door. "No!" I shouted. "JiYong? Oppa?" I heard uncertainty, followed by ChaeRin who entered. "Its not alright." I hung onto her once she stepped in. "Its not alright ChaeRin-ah. I don't want this. Why did you and him have to...?" I buried my face into her. "Me and who?"she asked, confused. "The angel." I whispered. "Chae...I'm the devil born."I looked into her eyes. "You've just got a bad dream oppa. This situation doesn't happen to everybody, moreover where do you get a witch? It's like some movie." she chuckled and patted my back. 

I wish that was the truth too. But it wasn't. I didn't want this truth either. But it is. "Its okay oppa, the dream's over," she said before giving me a peck. My life's first kiss. With my own brother's woman. I returned the kiss, and I intended to carry this further. "Chae...Kyung...No...don't..." the voice rang again. I stopped. No matter how hard I wanted to deny. He's here. Somewhere in me, with me, and he's stopping me. "Ji...?" she looked at me in confusion due to my sudden halt. "Nothing," I smiled, continuing. "No..no...stop..don't!" the voice was more hurried now. "STOP, Kyung..Jin..No..Don't...it..." he was getting louder. I ignored these. "Its my turn JiYong," I answered him in my head, "I'm sure you already had yours."  He stopped talking.


A/N: Really sorry for short chapter. >< Anyways. You guys get the story now? :D WOOTS. Okay. No scenes. Cuz this is no M-rated story. :3 ILOVEYOU SUBSCRIBERS. Please do leave tons of comments~