Scouted

I'm Not. (Hiatus)

Narrator's POV

"Hey you, candy floss." a rich girl walked over to the counter at a particular coffee shop, tapping her manicured nails on the counter top. "Yes?" he answered, trying to keep himself from howling at the girl for insulting his hair. "Yah! Lee KyungJin! Stop the blabbering and start working!" his manager ordered from inside his office, funny, there was actually a office in a coffee shop. "Yes," KyungJin replied nonchalantly. "Top shelf, second from the left," she whispered. "What?" KyungJin rolled his eyes, "some particular rich man way of ordering?" "No," the girl simply smiled, "read it, and you'll know." "YAH! STOP TALKING TO YOUR FRIEND! GET TO WORK! CAN'T YOU SEE THE LINE?" his manager called out again,but the line had no one else but her. "You heard the old man, order, or get lost." KyungJin rose one of his eyebrows cockily. "Caramel Frappucino," a taller guy pulled his wallet out of his pocket on his way to the counter, "and a cup caramel hot chocolate." "Right," KyungJin took down the order. "By the way, I'm SeungHyun," the guy smirked as he paid for his order, "you'll need this info, sooner or later." 

"Your orders," KyungJin placed the two orders onto the table uneasily. "You really look like him," the girl grinned, "you'd be perfect." "Excuse me?" KyungJin rose his eyebrow again, not sure how to react. "Yes," SeungHyun sighed, "KyungJin is it? I assume you haven't read the note we left you." "How could he have if you took it away?" the girl blamed. "Read it, don't let anyone else see it," Seunghyun hissed as he slipped the crumpled napkin onto KyungJin's hands. "Right," KyungJin dragged the word, slipping off, the two were the last customers for the day, and he was preparing to close the store. "Read," the girl tapped before she left behind SeungHyun. KyungJin tidied up the place, preparing to leave. "Hold up kiddo," his manager called, hand gripping onto KyungJin's shoulder, "we're short of twenty." "Probably got stolen or something," KyungJin shrugged. "By who, that's the problem," his manager eyed him closely, full of doubt. "It isn't me," KyungJin brushed the hand off his shoulder and went over the countertop, running out. "I KNEW IT," his manager cursed, "YOU SON OF A , HOW DARE YOU STEAL!" 

"Damn," KyungJin cussed, "busted." The thunder roared above him, and he slowed down his pace as the manager stopped giving chase after the first drop of rain hit the road. "But who can you blame? I need to live," KyungJin shrugged as the raindrops pelted down and thuded on him mercilessly, he walked slowly at ease to the nearest shelter he could find, and he pulled out the napkin from his pocket. 'We've got a job for you, you get $100Million if you complete it, call me.' was written in ink on it, the number attached to the back. KyungJin strode over to the nearest phone booth, "A job is a living, be it bad or good." he recited his motto to himself. He punched in the number on the napkin after inserting the coin. "Hello?" the line went through, a husky voice answered the phone. "You said to call you, and judging from my situation, I need a job." KyungJin came straight to the point. "Where are you? I'll fetch you over." SeungHyun asked, KyungJin could hear him starting his car in the background. "A few blocks down where you last saw me," KyungJin answered, hanging the call. 

A black limo pulled up a few moments later. KyungJin walked over, opening the door without hesitation and went in like it all belonged to him. "You know, you might just be the right one." SeungHyun smirked at his action. "I'm the right one for everything," KyungJin grinned, "now spill." "Eager much?" the girl cut in, "up the barrier." A black sound-proof glass immediately rose up from in between the passenger and driver side. "How do I address you?" KyungJin leaned back onto the limo seat. "HaYi is fine, but I don't get why you have the right, but whatever." "Mind her." SeungHyun grinned. "So?" KyungJin probed again. "You have to be him," HaYi slipped a photograph over to KyungJin, "Kwon JiYong, our cousin, he's inheriting a total of $4billion and an estate on his 18th birthday, with is in 3months." "And, judging from everything you do," SeungHyun continued, "you're exactly like him, which is good, because it means lesser practice needed." "AND more time for the family to trust you." HaYi added, saying the word family a little different. "Well," KyungJin asked, "how do I even sub as someone who's still alive?" "He's missing, left us all of a sudden." HaYi shrugged. "So, I pose as this JiYong guy, and inherit the money, get a share, and leave?" KyungJin summarised. "About it," Seunghyun nodded. "400million." KyungJin demanded. "What. In. The. World?" SeungHyun sat up, no longer relaxing. "Deal." HaYi smirked.


A/N: After I deleted Trial Boyfriend....sorry to all the subscribers! Because it got out of hand....anyways! I'm back with this. I just got the idea. Don't worry, although ChaeRin isn't here yet, she will be soon. Please leave comments and subscribe! I always feel lonely and out of ideas without comments! 3