chapter six_the truth

We met by chance
   CAP stood still, not knowing how to react to any of these provocations but soon, the bell rang. The male made his way through the group, pushing the males appart so he could pass and soon he was inside the school. He was pissed and everyone could tell that, even you. The group made their way to the classes, everyone had classes in different rooms therefore you were alone by now. You leaned against the wall, knowing your teacher was taking a lot of time which wasn't usual. Your eyes caught a glimpse of what you thought could be Minsoo therefore you quickly looked away but a particular detail made you look towards him once again; a girl. Your eyes caught his smile, since when did Minsoo smile so openly to someone, other than his group? You felt strange, something inside you felt strange though you didn't know what it could be. You bit down your bottom lip, noticing how he and the girl were happy. His arm was even wrapped around her waist and her hands were trying to push him away. You rolled your eyes. Little did you know that your cousin was watching the scene. He had asked to go to the bathroom and in that moment he noticed how he should bring you two together, no matter what.
   Once he came back to class, he quickly started writing down his plans, wanting to set everything up as quickly as possible before Minsoo got the chance to meet another girl, deep down everyone knew that even if he met other girl, he'd still come after you.
   Finally the lunch break came and you six met up by the canteen, Minsoo was nowhere to be seen though and as everyone kept asking the same question, you kept quiet and Chanhee noticed that. He knew you knew where he was but there was no way you'd like to remember that. He was so annoying in your eyes and everything about him was worth of hate. ''Speaking of the devil'' said Ricky, waking you up from your day dream. Your eyes lift to see Minsoo holding the same girl as before, you rolled your eyes, looking down at your plate once again. The group eventually did notice that something was going on and L.Joe sighed. He got up, making his way to Minsoo. A few minutes later, he came back with him, sitting him down besides Chanhee and him. ''Let's end it now''  he started, recieving a interrogation look form you and Minsoo. As soon as you two noticed each other, all you wanted to to was get up but no one let you as the group trusted L.Joe. Changjo held onto you and L.Joe and Chanhee onto Minsoo as only one of them wouldn't be capable of holding him down. You sighed heavily at the same time as Minsoo. ''Explain yourselves'' Ricky suddenly spoke, looking over at you who frowned ''He's an idiot, that's all eve-'' ''I'm an idiot? What do you actually know about me? I seriously don't understand what makes you hate me so much. You're a ing annoying brat!'' he told you, starting to shout just to get everyone's attention. You slammed your hands on the round table and got up, pushing the chair away ''That's enough!'' you shouted, feeling your eyes get teary ''You can talk whatever your want, I don't care but stop coming to me. I'm tired of having you speaking bad about me and my family. Just for your information, my father died ten years ago and everything you said about him was not true. He was an hardworking man who did everything he could to bring food to our table''  you shouted in his face, rushing out of there as you started to cry, remembering your father. All those memories were hurting your small heart because all you could remember was Minsoo's stupid words towards you.
 
--- flash back ---
 
   You were walking down the street with a bag full of groceries. It had been only four years since your father passed away and at that moment, money was short as Minhyuk wasn't doing that good at work. His boss was very unhuman. He didn't comprehend the situation you two were in but at least, there was some income. ''Tsk, is that all you can carry? Or is it all your father can afford...wait, I just remembered how your father was unloyal and ran away with the first he found'' a deep voice made you turn around and notice which jerk was speaking. Bang Minsoo. You tried to ignore him but instead, you tripped on his skateboard, hearing laughing from behind. You quickly picked the stuff you had on the bag and dust yourself off, wanting to run away after hearing those harsh words. ''I always knew your father was an who'd run away the first chance he had'' you gripped onto the bag tightly, bitting down your bottom lip as you kickly walked towards your house, wanting to vanish from this world.
 
--- falsh back over ---
 
   Everyone's eyes followed your sillouette. Changjo sighed heavily and glared fiercly at Minsoo who was left dumbfounded. Everything he said to you was purely a misunderstand. All he heard from his sister it was. His sister and your brother had dated before but Minhyuk decided to break up with her since he had no money to afford gifts for her and his time would have to be divided between his job, school and you. You and Minhyuk were very close, therefore you had known the story, you just didn't know who the girl was. Now that Minsoo heard it from you, he understood everything that his sister said to him, everything was a mistake. The male sighed and shook his head, pushing his body up to run after you but L.Joe and Chanhee pulled him down again. ''It's enough the damages you've done''  L.Joe said, getting up and running after you. Even though you didn't know each other for long, L.Joe was not hard to get along with and in that moment, he knew the thing you needed was a friendly shoulder. His eyes scanned the hallways as he desperately looked for you but there was no sight of you. He picked up his phone and texted your cousin, stating he needed help to look for you as you were nowhere to be seen. 
   You were tired of crying by now, especially because of someone who didn't deserve it at all. He wasn't worth your tears nor your time. Quietly, you wiped your tears away and stared at the water that certainly didn't belong to you but to the river. You burried your face on your knees and quietly heard the busy people that pass by either by walking or on car. You felt glad for leaving your phone behind, at home but that made Minhyuk and your cousin grow worried. By now, everyone was looking for you but there was no signal of you being near by. By now, you have skipped all the afternoon classes and your stomach was wanting to start a war as you haven't feed it since the morning. You got up and made your way to your house, just to be recieved my a worred Minhyuk who scolded you for not taking your phone with you nor warning where you were until then. You looked down and made your way to your room, forgeting just how hungry you were feeling.
   The computer screen showed you had a new message. You felt curious but at the same time, you didn't care. Curiosity spoke louder though. You quickly made your way to your laptop and sat down at the chair, checking your chat notification.
Demonem: Can we...meet up?
Yejin: I'm not actually in the mood to go out...
Demonem: I really need someone right now
Yejin: Alright... Let's meet at the park, I'll be there in ten.
   What had you just done? You basically just set up a date with someone you didn't know at all. The only thing you knew was his name and that name, made you flinch. Minsoo. It didn't take long for you to get ready as you simply changed your shirt to a t-shirt and skirt to a pair of leggings. That was your casual look and it was night anyways, nobody would care the way you were dressing up as. As you made your way to the park, you heard strange noises, maybe animals. You ignored them anyways. Before you knew it, you were standing there, leaning against a tree, waiting for a total stranger. Your brain pushed your legs to the road so you could walk back home but your heart was curious about who was that guy. Soon, you heard a familiar voice ''You came'' it said. You looked up and dropped your phone, staring at the male in front of you ''Minsoo..'' you mumbled, not being able to believe that the person you have been talking too the past few months was the you hated. Minsoo... Minsoo. Yes, his name was Minsoo. At least he didn't lie about that.