chapter five_bestfriend.

We met by chance
« Fantastic how you can be so ignorant when it comes to this »
   You just wanted that day to end but as much as you wished for it to end, the clock said otherwise. Every time your eyes landed on the clock, you noticed just how slowly time was passing by. Why? Because you felt anxious for some reason. The conversation about your father was still in your head. For some reason, you knew someone who spoke alike the Minsoo you met online. Who was he? You were just very curious about that person whose identity was still a mystery. You were so distracted that you didn't even pay attention to the guys around you. Without any other thought, you decided to walk away from them as it made no sense to stay by them. You didn't know them and you had no intentions of getting to know them. You knew they were following you; without hesitating, you turned around and crossed your arms, stopping and making them stop ''Alright, enough, what's the plan?'' your voice sounded quite annoyed and they noticed that. Chanhee shrugged his shoulders ''what plan?'' asked Ricky, trying to sound convencing in the way he spoke. ''Quit playing. Why are you guys trying to befriend me so suddenly? Don't you have your idiotic friend?''
   ''I honestly don't understand why you guys are so stupid. I mean, can't you just forgive him? And who said we can't be friends, just because we're friends with him?'' Changjo started. The room went quiet to the point it was possible to hear Chanhee gulping down his saliva at Changjo's comment. He knew you wouldn't like to explain whatever was going on and even less because he spoke to you that rudely. ''I don't want to be friends with you guys, I'm fine by myself'' you told him, smiling slightly. ''Well, we'll have a big problem then, we want to be your friends. Deal with it'' Niel aproached you, shrugging his shoulders. ''Yeah but I don't really feel like it'' was all you said before turning your back on them. Something made you stop though. ''Well, that's a shame...because we will be annoying you. Come on, it isn't that bad having guy friends, is it?'' Ricky whined quietly, making you smile softly at his statement. He for sure was cute but you weren't going to give in, so easily. Without any other word, you made your way towards your living room, knowing they would certainly sleep somewhere in Chunhee's room. 
   As soon as you went away, Chanhee grinned, looking at his friends who simply stared at him. ''Plan A failed...let's use plan B'' everyone nodded until the question came up ''what's plan b?'' one of the males asked, tilting his head and leaving everyone else very curious ''Minhyuk said Yajin recently uses the computer a lot. He says she does talk to someone over the chat thing so I just want to find out who that person is, maybe he or she can help us'' it did sound like a good idea at first, as Chanhee explained, everyone thought if there were any possiblity of being caught. There was but this was the only chance they'll get to sneak into her room and get her laptop anyways. They all ran into your room, quickly getting the laptop but soon noticed something; it was locked with a password. ''What now?'' L.Joe asked, sighing quietly as he stared at the small rectangular box under the username. Chanhee smirked and quickly wrote down your father's birth date ''I knew it'' he mumbled, shaking his head. They soon were great by the person they less expected.
Oh! You're back!
Y...yeah....
   Chanhee was a little unsure about it, not really knowing how to start the conversation. A gasp was heard, coming from L.Joe ''No way'' he mumbled before sitting down on your bed, pointing his index finger to the screen as he lauhed, shaking his head. Everyone else stared at him ''What?'' finally Ricky asked, noticing Niel started laughing too as he bit his nail. Again, the over exagerated expression of L.Joe left everyone curious. Niel looked over at L.Joe, knowing only them knew what was going on. They sure enjoyed that moment of glory they had. They felt two genious. ''That's CAP hyung's username'' said Ricky suddenly, as that name of Demonem hit him. Chanhee gasped, widening his eyes and Changjo froze. It took two seconds to have all those five faces smirking at the result of their research. ''Who'd know they spoke to each other?'' Changjo said, shaking his head, suddenly feeling very curious to know what the huge chats you two had were about. ''They're basically talking to each other without knowing... let's stalk'' Niel suggested, hearing no refusal from any of the other males present on the room. Chanhee scrolled through your conversation, finding it amusing, especially on the conversations you had about them. The boys didn't lose the cahnge to chat with CAP, pretending to be you. The only thing they forgot was, you were going to come back to that computer sooner or later and the messages would still be there, all they said would be there.
 
   On the next morning, you groaned, waking up with a huge pain on your back. The reason for you not to sleep on your room was simply the five idiots that were upstairs. They wouldn't shut up and at least, downstairs where you were, the house was quiet. You noticed how it was still soon and as the good girl you were, you decided to cook breakfast for all those dorks, smiling at last night's statements. For some reason you did believe their words and for some reason, they didn't seem as bad as before. Maybe the monsters in your head were simple illusions you created on propose to have an excuse to get away from them. After they had breakfast and you all got ready, school awaited you six. The way to the school was nowhere near silent; it was the noisiest you've ever experienced so far. Minhyuk smiled at the way he noticed you were, slowly getting to forgive your cousin for what he did and slowly letting other people break through your wall and befriend you. Some of the jokes were indeed funny but some others left everyone quiet until one of them started laughing loudly at the no funny joke. 'They aren't as bad' you thought to yourself as you walked with them towards to the school. They were cool in their own ways, Niel simply nodded while Ricky ran to hug your arm ''Noona, thank chu~'' he told you, winking after. You couldn't help but laugh at his silly self. Deep down you knew you always wished to have friends like this but one reason stopped. And that reason banged your head as soon as a deep and cheerful voice yelled ''MORNING''. You turned just to see the person you wanted to see the less. Minsoo. Your eyes met and that's when you sighed and pulled Ricky away ''See you'' was all you managed to say before turning away and making your way inside the building. They all stared at you, noticing it was not going to be easy to bring you two together...at all.
   That was, when L.Joe suddenly had an idea ''Yejin!'' he yelled and ran after you, leaving everyone puzzled, especially CAP who rose his eyebrow, wondering where the two of you knew each other from. Without noticing, he had brought you back to the small group by the gates, you looked at him quietly just like everyone else. ''Minsoo hyung, have i introduced to you my new bestfriend already?'' his eyes landed on you as his arm wrapped around of your waist, letting your hand go ''Beautiful, isn't she?'' a smirked played on his lips as soon as they released your cheek. You blinked, feeling lost on the middle of the conversation. Your cheeks pretty much turned red; you were unable to speak and in fact, there was no reason for you to speak as only a glare was shared towards L.Joe's way. And that glare came from CAP's eyes. He was for sure very mad but there was no aparent reason. The rest of the group could only smirk at the scenario L.Joe had just created; a genious idea, after all.

[Author's note]: i'm terribly sorry for not updating and terribly sorry for the small chapter but well, that's all I can give you for now + finally came back to update my fics therefore this fanfic shall be updated a bit faster now c: Hope you guys enjoyed and please do not forget to leave feedback ; n ; anyways, how's it so far? these kids are really a pain in the neck, am i right? e w e; dayum teen top <3