chapter four_ simple plan

We met by chance

 

‘’Let’s help him’’ Chanhee said smiling at the others, when Minsoo was nowhere to be seen. They all looked at him, quite confused ''With what? I mean, how can we help?'' Changjo frowned and looked at his hyung, rubbing his nape. He felt quite dumb for asking that question but he was the youngest and had no ideas to help Chanhee and the others.  ''Let's make them talk to each other~'' Chanhee simply replied as if that was an easy thing to do. It wasn’t, it really wasn’t…especially since you two hated each other so much. L.joe rolled his eyes at the statement, he was being quite stupid.

''As if they would let us. Chunji, grow up...'' L.joe said, quite annoyed with the stupid idea he had.  ''Oh, they will... you'll see. I need you guys at lunch time. You have to stay away from CAP okay? You have to get an excuse to ignore him. Same goes with Yajin…'' he rubbed his nape, trying to think of any small plan that would work but nothing was good enough. ''As if we talked with her…’’ Ricky mumbled, shaking his head. The plan was so far, 0% good ideas. ''Then we should start walking with her to make him jealous'' Niel said as the others looked at him, he was right and everyone knew that. They all smiled, finally a good idea. Chanhee clapped his hands, agreeing with him since his idea was way better than his… ''That's a good idea Niel!'' Chanhee exclaimed happily, feeling quite excited at the idea. Maybe they’d be able to bring the two of them back to the friends thingy…or maybe they’d all fail terribly.

''Niel has good ideas~'' Ricky chuckled, nodding his head and humming. ''Let's just work in our plan. We need to practice.'' L.joe said quite annoyed, after all, he didn’t really agree to come into this and he didn’t really had the chance to present himself. He was quiet most of the time and sighed, knowing this wasn’t really a good idea, especially because when Minsoo found out, he’d kill the five of them. ''Ye, let's sleep over. You guys come to my house. Don't talk with CAP. Not even messages.'' Chanhee said, cheering happily before pushing them gently so they could get ready.  Everyone took different directions since they’re houses were all different ways. Chanhee happily skipped home, grinning and humming. He couldn’t wait to get home and his friends arrive.

****

''JINJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN I'M HOOOOME!'' he shouted as soon as he arrived ''I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME TH- what are they doing here?'' You looked to the 4 guys who were in front of you, his friends had arrived as well and you were obviously not expecting them. You looked behind all of them to see if Minsoo was there. Luckily, he wasn't. ''Searching for anyone?'' L.joe asked with a smirk playing on his lips. You rolled your eyes and scoffed. ''As if. Have fun. I'm going upstairs.'' you said turning your back on them. You walked upstairs and the computer, trying to escape from the bad reality you lived in, the place you hated the most at the moment was your house. As you checked the chat room, you noticed you had a message.

Demonem: Are you there? :s

Yejin: I'm here.

Demonem: I'm forever alone. I've been calling my friends but that stupid people won't pick up. I guess I messed up...

Yejin:  Aish, I feel bad for you :c Today I saw a -.- I hate him so much...

Demonem:  what did he do to you?

Yejin: long story

Demonem: I have time

Yejin: In short he offended my father and he's dead…

Demonem: I feel bad for you.

Yejin: yeah me too...

Demonem: …sorry

In short none of you knew what to say. You weren’t blaming him but you were feeling quite bad and the noises you heard from your cousin made it even worst. You rolled your eyes and pouted a bit, knowing your conversation with him was over for today.

Yejin: I will talk to you later; my stupid cousin has his friends over...take care

Demonem: 'k.

You logged out and walked out of your room to see Chanhee and his friends standing by your door quietly, looking at you as you opened the door. You couldn’t help but roll your eyes at all of them, even though they were quite nice from what you got, they were still Minsoo’s friends and your cousins’ friends too… they were quite annoying for those reasons.

''What do you want?''  You sighed, crossing your arms in front of your chest and waiting for them to answer which didn’t take longer than five seconds. ''I WANT TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH YOU NOONA!!!!''  Said Changjo hugging your arm and using some aegyo on you which didn’t work at all. ''ME TOO!!'’ Said Ricky hugging your other arm.

''Let me go...'' you said, rolling your eyes informing them you were quite annoyed by their actions, but none of them understood that signs. ''Let's be friends'' Niel said to you extending his hand coolly at you. You looked at him and then you looked to his hand, then back to him back to his hand. You did that a couple of times, not confused but always with the thought of shaking it or not. ''Psh, you're one rude girl.'' L.joe said to you hitting your arm. You sighed and slowly took Niel’s hand; shaking it lightly and pulling your hand right back in your pocket to avoid further hand shakings.

You just wanted that day to end.

 

-yuyochan's note: so, sorry for not updating,i know this is VERY SHORT and VERY LATE but i've been very busy. anyways, i really hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll look foreward for your comments to know if you're liking the store or something. This chapter was updated on 08152014