chapter one_friend invite.

We met by chance

«They love me, I don't care»

17th March 2014.

 

Just another boring day of your boring life. Nothing really happened at home and you didn’t feel like doing your homework. It’s true that you had a few things to do but, since you just got back from a tiring day of school, you just wanted to relax for a while. You lay down on your bed and looked outside your window, the sun was still shinning but the weather was still a bit cold.

 

A sigh escaped your mouth as you close your eyes. Your hands massaged your temple, you were very tired and your day at school was a bit too active. You decided to bring your laptop to your bed so you could lay on your tummy while you turned your laptop on. After waiting for a few minutes, the laptop opened the web window, allowing you to log in a chat room. ''Well this way I'll rest a bit from those stupid s from school.'' You mumbled, nodding your head, happy for being able to have some time to yourself.

 

You checked the news. ''Oh so Soohyun wasn't lying when he said Jiyeon had a scar'' you said quite surprised. But then, they were a couple so, it was normal to Soohyun if he knew his girlfriend had a scar somewhere in her skin. Quietly you started humming a song and suddenly something popped up. Rubbing your nape, you asked ''What's this?'', slightly confused at the pop up window that just came in. It was a friend invite from some Demonem showed up. His profile photo surely wasn’t him, unless this guy was a dragon. Your first thought was one of your friends at school but then, you remembered, you had more enemies than friends at school so that option was not available. The second thought you had was a , but how could a find your profile in the middle of thousands and thousands? Why you? Even though it was a possible answer, the chances were one in a million.

 

''Who's this guy...?'' you mumbled to yourself, frowning a bit as you sighed, you decided to accept the friend request anyways. You were bored and you had nothing to do. You tried to find something on his profile that could tell you who the person was but the only thing you could find was his gender, male and his description ‘living in a world full of monkeys’ which didn’t help at all. Suddenly, the chat window opened and the message showed.

 

Demonem: Hi.

 

You blinked a few times, taken aback, a bit scared to answer. A simple hi wouldn’t hurt anyone though. You decided to answer.

 

Kachu: Hi...

 

Demonem: How's everything? :)

 

The person seemed to be very friendly. Still a bit afraid, you decided to write short answers and not reveal much from your identity. Your cheeks turned a bit red because of your username, it was no other than the five last letters of Pikachu.

 

Kachu: Fine....there?

 

Demonem: Same. What's up?

 

Kachu: Just resting a while because of school life. You?

 

Demonem: Same, aish you don't know…there is a girl who bores me a lot. She's so stupid...-.-

 

Kachu: And why would I like to know that? ono;;

 

Demonem: Oh...Sorry...

 

Kachu: No problem…

 

The conversation was getting kind of awkward to the both of you.

 

Demonem: Let's be friends okay? ouo

 

Kachu: You know I don't know you and you sound creepy...right? eue;;

 

Demonem: Sorry for that. ono;;

 

Kachu: No problem…Anyways, I got to go. :p

 

Demonem: WAIT!!! ono

 

Kachu: What?

 

Demonem: Let's just talk later okay? owo

 

That sounded really creepy and you kind of got scared because of him but you quickly shrugged your shoulders and answered.

 

Kachu: Why should I?

 

Demonem: You seem interesting...Not like an ordinary girl…

 

Kachu: Oh... lol okay see you then.

 

You shut down your computer quickly, blinking at the strange conversation you just had with this guy you don’t know at all. ''Such strange people out there...'' you shook your head, rolling your eyes and getting up from the bed. Quickly, you headed to the bathroom to take a shower, the shower you wanted to take since you came home. To tell the truth, the shower was the only thing that really helped you relax after a stressful day. After taking a shower and dressing comfortable clothes, you came back to your room, sitting on your chair right in front of the desk, taking the notebooks you had to do your homework which you finished within an hour. A sighed escaped your mouth when you were done with it. Since your brother wasn’t still at home, you couldn’t eat dinner yet, you liked eating with your bother. You decided to log in the chat again and there he was, again, still online, the strange guy.

 

Demonem: Hello!

 

Kachu: Hum...hi...

 

Demonem: I've been waiting for you~

 

Kachu: What? -.-''

 

Demonem: Keke just kidding, welcome back ;)

 

Kachu: Oh thanks lol.

 

Demonem: So what are you doing?

 

Kachu: Nothing.

 

Demonem: Am I boring you?

 

Kachu: No.

 

Demonem: Want something to eat?

 

Kachu: What the hell?

 

Demonem: Sorry xD I had nothing else to say >-<'

 

Kachu: Huum okay... lol

 

Second after second, minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day, you ended up getting used to talk with the guy. You started liking talking with the guy. Without any doubt, you two were getting closer even though you didn’t knew each other in real life, at least that was what you both thought.

 

Kachu: Sush, dude just shut up xD I'm trying to focus.

 

Demonem: Then why are you here? OuO

 

Kachu: Want me to leave?  ._. Okay 

 

Demonem: Noooo T-T you're so mean.

 

Kachu: You're the one who said it -.-

 

Demonem: Aish calm down girl. :p

 

Kachu: By the way, what's your name?

 

Demonem: ...

 

-yuyochan note: this chapter was updated on the 06.17.2014. Feel free to leave feedback and comment. Sorry for the so long wait about this fanfic.