Chapter 9

TELLING THE TRUTH, OR LIVING A LIE

Donghae’s P.O.V

It’s been three weeks that Eunhyuk left the hospital, and everything is going great with him, but since that day in the hospital I try to avoid him, because every time I end up near him, his is on the phone with Jessica, and my heart can’t take it anymore to get broken time after time, so I try to avoid him, and I think he know that there is something wrong, but I just can’t tell him, I don’t want to break our friendship, and of course were band mates so we can’t became an item.

 

I just step out the car, and look around me and smiles softly, there were some friends standing a bit further away from the building, we were going to practice our dance and song again today, because we have a Super Junior concert soon and were all looking forward to it, and because we don’t want to disappoint our fans we really try our best to give everything we got. I arrived at the practice room and saw some of the members, some were dancing, some were singing, some were still half a sleep, I smiles softly, and felt the adrenaline rushing through my veins, and my feet’s were already moving on their own on the music, I saw Eunhyuk walking inside, and I smiles softly at him, and then went back to moving a bit around, and then I went towards Leeteuk and sit down beside him well looking at the others, and my eyes stayed a little longer on Eunhyuk, he was dancing and I always end to lose myself when I look at him dancing, I felt someone poke me softly, I slowly turn around, I didn’t want to because I wanted to watch Eunhyuk a bit longer .’’Yah! You’re drooling.’’ And that got my attention, I turn my head and look a bit shocked and annoyed at Leeteuk. ‘’Hyung!! I’m not drooling.’’ And Leeteuk and Ryewook who was close by start to laugh, and then Shindong came inside the room, and we knew that we were going to start with practicing now, I stood up and went to my place, we were going to practice y Free and Single, so when the music started, we all work our of to make it just perfect, and after a hour I felt my legs giving up, and so thought the others, so we took a little break, I plump down next to Leeteuk again, and started to eat some fruit Ryeowook took with him for us. After ten minutes we went back to practicing and every song we had to practice and adjust and stuff, so when it was middle in the night we were done, and I didn’t feel my legs anymore and went into the car, the others came in the car too, I had my eyes closed for a little moment, but then my eyes shoot open because someone put his head on my shoulder, I look at the person, and I saw the blond locks I loved so much, I smiles softly and then closed my eyes again, and told myself not to fall asleep and just enjoy this little moment between the two of us, but the ride was over before I knew it, and the person left my shoulder and it suddenly felt so cold, I wished the warmth came back again, I sighs softly, and then I followed everyone into the dorm. And took a shower and then I fell half-dressed asleep on bed.

 

Day of the concert

 

We woke up very early, because today was the 6 hour long concert and we still had to practice some things, and make ourselves ready, and when I woke up I felt the spanning and it made me really nervous, just like every other concert we want to make a good memory off it, and we also looking forward do it to see our fans again. We drove to the concert hall, and when we step inside it was really big, and I felt suddenly a bit sick, and I felt myself getting pale, and then I felt a hand on my shoulder. ‘’Don’t worry Hae, you will be neh?’’ I felt myself getting calmer, I hated how the person had such an impact on me, but right now I needed it, I turn around to look at the person and smiles brightly. ‘’Gomowa Eunhyuk.’’ He shrug his shoulders and I roll my eyes softly always trying to be so tough, I follow him to our dressing room, and we start to make ourselves ready, we just had a few minutes to go before the concert would start, and we could hear the fans screaming our names, and it really made me feel good.

 

We were ready, we were standing on the platform to lift us up so the fans could see us, and my legs were wobbling and I couldn’t wait to see the fans, we heard the intro and then the real song started, and when the light went on end we came eye in eye with our fans, I just forgot everything my nerves and knew this was going to be a perfect evening, we started with Man in Love, and after that we did every song we could do, and right now we were singing Destiny, and I just loved this song, we could move around freely and we could interact with the members and the fans, and right now Eunhyuk came across me and then he stopped before me and we both started to sing and we looked at each other, and at that moment he pulled me in and I walk closer and closer and then he suddenly moved away from me, and I had to watch out I wouldn’t pout, so I turn my attention towards the fans, who were going crazy specially the EunHae fans. But the fun didn’t last for long and soon the six hours were over, and the concert ended, and we all felt really sad, and some even cried, and then we were in the van going home again.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright one chapter left, and then it is the end, will they end up together or will Eunhyuk stay with Jessica found out in the next and last chapter.

 

READ.COMMENT THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.<3