Chapter 8

TELLING THE TRUTH, OR LIVING A LIE

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V

 

I heard Donghae leaving the dorm, and somehow I felt left behind, I felt a pang in my heart, I felt a feeling I didn’t feel a lot, I felt at one point jealous, I felt left behind, the thought of him having fun without me, or with a other guy gave me a strange feeling, but I wasn’t sure, I never felt this before, and I gave my fever the fault, I would never feel this about Donghae, he is just my best friend nothing more and nothing less, I close my eyes for a moment and felt myself drifting off too dreamland. I dream that I was running, someone was running before and the person was holding someone’s else the hand, and it felt tears streaming over my cheek, and I was running, running and screaming after that person, but that person didn’t look back, he was just running with the other person, and I really tried to catch them, but they were too fast, and I got left behind every step a little more, and then I felt down, but the person just didn’t mind or care, and then I close my eyes in my dream, because I knew I lost, and then my eyes flew open and I was back in my room again, but the fever was worse, and I was breathing very fast, and I really felt bad really bad, someone was standing at my bed side, I look up. ‘’Donghae?’’ The person who stood beside me, was touching my for head, and then the person start to panic, and was screaming for Leeteuk hyung, and before I knew it, few more people were standing around me, but I just knew, the one person I needed beside me at the moment wasn’t and I really felt anger and betrayed. Before I could say anything, I got lift up, and I felt myself getting pressed against someone, and I knew it was Siwon holding me, and I really felt myself getting weaker and weaker, and I really was afraid at the moment, this never happened before, and I was scared, scared that this was my end, maybe a bit over reacting, but this was my first time to feel something like this. I heard a thing sound and I knew we were in the elevator, and everyone was whispering words to me, words to encourage me, but I just needed that one person, he knew what to say to make me feel better and he wasn’t here, I felt my eyes filling with tears, and I closed my eyes a bit, and just let the weaker side of me take over, and I felt myself getting pulled towards the darkness, it was so peaceful and quiet, but I heard loud voices, and they were softly pulling me back to the light again, and I open my eyes slowly, and look around me and I saw I was in the car, and still someone was holding me, the hold was strong, afraid they would lose me if they would let go, they had to hold on to me, and then I felt the wind slamming against my face and body, and I felt my body shivers heavy, and then I felt the warmth taking over my body again, and I knew I was inside, I couldn’t open my eyes anymore, I still was here for the most of the part, but my eye lids were too heavy to open them, and then I felt that my body got moved away from the person holding me, and I made a sound because they took my warmth away, the person chuckle softly, but I could hear that it wasn’t a fun chuckle, it was full with worry. 

 

I was getting touched my all kind of hands, and I missed the warmth and familiar hands from my band mates, I heard the others getting lead out the room, and I heard all kind of beeping sounds and other noises, and it made me scared again, I felt so alone at the moment, and then the anger was back again, but I was so tired and the life of me got out my body, and I felt everything getting heavier and heavier, and then the darkness was pulling me in again, I felt myself getting weaker, and the darkness was taking over, and I just didn’t fight it anymore, I just let the darkness win over me, I was so tired and I needed sleep, I felt myself deeper and deeper going into the darkness, and then I felt nothing anymore, I heard nothing anymore, and the darkness has won me over.

 

 

A half hour later.

 

 

 

I was lying  in my bed, and when I open my eyes everyone was staring at me, waiting for me too wake up, and it was hard at first, everything was hurting and stiff, everything felt so heavy, and I just lay there for a moment taking every sound in, and the only sound I hear where different people breathing, and some were nervously moving around, and I heard some even sniffing, and it made my heard well up a bit, and I knew that it has to be Ryeowook who was crying, I open my eyes slowly, and no one knew it yet, I tried to talk to let them know I was awake, but my throat was dry and it was hurting real bad, and I whisper softly. ‘’Hyung?’’ All eyes were focus on me, and then I look around to find my best friend, but he still wasn’t here, I saw Leeteuk looking sorry at me, and he came closer and lay his hand on my shoulder. ’’How are you feeling?’’ Everyone came closer and all the attention was now on me. ‘’I’m fine, I feel tired really tired and hurt every were but I’m feeling a bit better.’’ The nodded and then a nurse came in the room, and she looked at every one and she was flustered to see the SuJu boys of course, but then her attention got back to Eunyuk, and she did some test by him, and then she turn back to Leeteuk.”I’m sorry but I have to ask you to leave.’’ Leeteuk nods and then look at the others and then he look worried at me, but I was already have a sleep, so I didn’t knew they softly left my room, and then it was really quiet.

 

 

10  minutes later.

 

I heard my room door going open again, and I just keep laying still, because I didn’t knew it was a fan or one of the nurses of one of the members. I then knew it was Donghae I just felt it was him, and when I knew it I felt every emotion again, and I was really hurt and pissed. ‘’Mianhae Eun it is me.’’ And when I heard his voice, it sounded really sorry and hurt, and I couldn’t stay mad long. I sit up straight and look at him, and we both didn’t move and we just keep staring at each other, and then I felt myself getting light in the head again, and my eyes became blackness again and then I fell back on the pillow again lost in blackness. Donghae rushed towards me, and he was talking to me, and very far I could hear his voice, and I wanted to answer him, but I just couldn’t do a thing.

 

A hour later again

 

I just opened my eyes again, and I felt a bit better, better than before, I look around me and then I felt a weight above me, and I move a bit, and then I heard the person above me wake up, he look confused around him and then his eyes met with my, and he sat fast up, and then he look with worried and guilty eyes at me. ‘’Mianhae Eunhyuk really.’’ And Donghae was almost in tears, I sighs softly and then I shake or trying to shake my head. But before I could say something the door got pushed open, and a girl was looking from Donghae towards me and then back at Donghae and then her eyes were on me again. ‘’yeobo!!’’ When she said that my eyes flew towards Donghae, and for a moment hurt was crossing his face, but a second later he smiles, but I knew this was force. ‘’Nugu?’’ I heard Donghae softly whisper, and he wasn’t looking at me, and at one point it made me feel bad, why wasn’t he looking at me.. ‘’Ah mianhae, cheonun Jessica and you’re Donghae right?’’  Donghae chuckles softly and then he nods softly, and he still wasn’t looking at me, the room became a bit awkward, and then Donghae took his stuff and he bowl softly towards Jessica. ‘’I will leave the both of you than, it was nice meeting you Jessica.’’ And without saying anything to me he just leave the room, and I was still looking at the door, and then I turn towards Jessica and at that moment, I really felt sorry, I wasn’t sure why, but the look on Donghae’s face was heart breaking.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone thank you for reading this story, I hope for the person who read it, you like it. I think I'm going to write two chapters and then it's going to be the end of this story.

READ & COMMENT PLEASE.<3 (Please don't be a silent reader)