Mission #1:Roller Coaster Spying!

Beautiful Mess


Hyun Ae's POV

​I groaned as I sat up in bed. I wish I could continue sleeping but someone asked me out today.

 

Pfshh.

 

​I flopped back down and glanced at the digital clock. 11.30. Crap.

 

I bolted up and landed in a big heap on the floor. That Nam Woong texted me last night that he will pick me up at 12. 

 

I returned to my senses and scrambled up to my feet and headed to the bathroom.I locked the door and looked into the mirror. *should I put on makeup? For that Nam Woong? Sould I dress up? Aish!!* I ruffled my hair and started to shower.

 

After showering which took less that 10 minutes, I went to my closet and picked out the clothes that are my style and applied the amount if makeup I wanted.

 

 

I quickly jumped downstairs without any care and into the kitchen. I glanced at the clock on the wall. 11.59. I choked on my milk as I grabbed my purse and ran down the apartment.

 

I spotted a familiar figure waiting beside his car.

 

"Nam Woong!" I yelled and jogged up to him.

 

 

"I see you are 5 minuted late, Ms. Kim." He smirked and I huffed.

 

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and looked around the parking lot.

 

"Let's go." Nam Woong suddenly said and pushed me lightly into the passenger seat before sitting in his driver seat.

 

"You won't kill me while driving, right?" I asked nervously and he laughed. To be honest, I never heard such a laugh from him before.

 

"I'm already 18, for your information. I can drive like a pro." He smiled and reversed outa into the main road.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking around the scenery.

 

"Somewhere." He answered. I looked at him and pouted, his smirk never left his face.


 

"Hyung!" Hyuk panted as he reached Ravi and the other Vixx boys at the apartment's parking lot.

 

"Yah! Why are you so late? Come on!" Ravi scolded and pulled Hyuk down beside him behind a bush along with the others.

 

"We have to disguise." N spoke up. He pulled out a long wig and plopped it on Hongbin's head.

 

"Why me?" The boy hissed and tried to pry the wig off his head but N glared at him and yanked it back on plus adding a flower hairband to pull of a feminine look.

 

"You're the only one who can pull off a girl look. You and Ravi will be a couple for today and the rest of us will disguise as different people." N explained as he quickly threw HongBin a dress. N eyed Ravi and threw another wig on his head. Ravi is now a red head.

 

"Hyung!!" Ravi whined and Ken quickly covered his mouth, scared that he would be too loud. Leo glanced from the bush towards the apartment entrance and saw Nam Woong pulling up in his car.

 

"Yah, palli!" Leo scolded everyone and continued glaring at Nam Woong who is now standing outside his car.

 

Hongbin and Ravi quickly dressed up while the others dressed as different people. N nearly got forced to wear a red thermal suit but Leo said it's stupid to be walking around like that so N ended up being a business man. Leo became a university nerd and Hyuk became the cold city man with blonde hair. Ken just wore his normal clothes but he put on thick glasses.

 

"I have no idea how you got me into this." Leo mumbled as they followed Nam Woong's car in a taxi. N rolled his eyes and looked down at his suit. He looked retarded, alright.

 

"Your daughter is very pretty, sir." The taxi driver complimented N. 

 

"I know. She's very pretty." N smiled and secretly laughed in his mind, knowing that Hongbin is probably pissed.


Hyun Ae's POV

 

"Are you serious, Nam Woong? Lotte World?" I gaped but a smile is visible on my face. I looked at him and saw him smiling genuinely at me.

 

"I know you are not the shopping type so I brought you here." he beamed and dragged me towards the ticket booth. Fortunately, the line wasn't so long.

 

"What do you want to do first?" Nam Woong asked me after handing me the full day ticket. I litlted my head to look around the park and pouted.

 

"I don't know. You choose?" I smiled and looked at him, forgeting that he is actually my enemy.


Nam Woong's POV

 

My heart started racing when she looked around the park. Never in my life did I ever think she will act like this in front of me. 

 

"I don't know. You choose?" she sudenly said, breaking my train of thought.

 

"Uhh, rollercoasters?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled and lead her to a smaller one first. Just then, a group of loud people came in so I turned around to look. 

 

There was a bussiness man walking in probably followed by his son and his girlfriend. There are three more guys, two looks like a nerd and the other looks like a foreigner because he has blonde hair.

 

"Those people are so noisy." I grumbled but Hyun Ae caught what I said.

 

"Who?" she asked and turned around also. She frowned and nodded.

 

"True.. they remind me of some people.." she mumbled and giggled to herself. I frowned at her and quickly took her to the rollercoasters.

 

"Woooo!! I haven't been on a rollercoaster in ages!" she yelled and as we got on the ride.

 

"Me too." I said while staring at her. I noticed she applied some make up so I was secretly happy knowing that she dressed up for me.

 

"Sir, please take your hat off for your safety." a male voice said. I turned around and looked at the staff.

 

"Ah, neh." I said and pulled off my beanie.

 

"Oh? Oppa?" I heard Hyun Ae gasped. I thought she called me oppa so I quickly turned to her but she was looking at the staff.

 

"Oh, Hyun Ae!" the staff smiled and reached out to pat Hyun Ae head.

 

"Aigoo, how is the baby girl doing?" the staff smiled and I frowned. Baby girl? Who the hell is he to call Hyun Ae a baby girl?

 

"I'm fine, Changjo oppa." she smiled. I cleared my throat and both of them looked at me. I smiled bitterly at the staff before handing my beanie to him. He smiled at me and left after waving to HyunAe.

 

"Who is he?" I asked as soon as the staff is out of earshot. I knew I sounded jealous but there is nothing I can do.

 

"Him? He's my uncle's friend. Changjo oppa." she smiled.

 

"Why do you call him oppa?" I asked. She shrugged and said that it was more comfortable.

 

"Hello everyone, Welcome to Lotte World. Our French Revolution ride is starting soon. Please fasten your seat belts and enjoy the show." That Changjo staff spoke into the microphone. I gulped and looked at Hyun Ae who is extremely excited.

 

"It's starting!!" She squealed. I my lips and looked at the back to find that noisy group of people there. I rolled my eyes and focused in front instead.


 

"Ugh, this is making me sick already." Ken whined and adjusted the annoying glasses.

 

"Come on, hyung! This will be fun." Hyuk grinned while gripping on the rails excitedly. N's face looks positively scared as he ruffled his newly dyed red hair.

 

"I don't think I can do this." He mumbled. 

 

"Enjoy the Ride!!" Changjo spoke. Ken and N's faces got paler in a matter of seconds while Hyuk, Ravi and Hongbin are cheering. And of course, you won't know what Leo is thinking with his poker face.

 

The ride jolting forward which caused N and Ken to leap into each other's arms and screamed out for their mothers. Since N took off his blazer, he looks more like a university student now.

 

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna die! I love you guys, see you next life." Ken chanted. "Ken.. We're not going to die." Leo said and tugged him to sit back properly. 

 

The ride started moving upwards and the murmurs of people started getting louder. 

 

"Oh . Oh ." Ken mumbled and closed his eyes once they reached the top.

 

His expectations is that it will zoom downwards, but no...

 

"Oh? Why is it slow?" Ravi furrowed his eyebrows, but then his questions has been answered. The ride suddenly went forward in full speed and into a tunnel.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Screams were heard from all directions. From left to right, front to back.

 

"Oh my gosh." Leo sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Why are these people screamiAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The ride went in a full circle. 

 

Hyuk laughed in delight while Ken, N and Leo looks like they could die in a moment or two. 

 

"Hey, it's over?" HongBin pouted as he adjusted his wig. Once again, the question has been answered when the ride dropped downwards. 

 

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" And then a variety of colorful language spurted out from the three elder's mouth.


Hyun Ae's POV

 

"Good lord! That was fun!" I yelled excitedly as I walked out the exit. I looked behind me to see Nam Woong looking a bit tipsy.

 

"Aww, come on. It's not that bad." I grinned and pulled him to the picture booth to see the photo from the ride.

 

I laughed loudly when I saw Nam Woong. His mouth was open wide and his eyes were tightly shut. I looked at myself and saw that I was indeed screaming but I was smiling. Then I noticed the group of people at the back.

 

I peered closely at the picture and gasped. It was Ravi, Hyuk and Hongbin. Ravi has a red wig on and Hongbin dressed as a girl while Hyuk has blonde hair. 

 

*What in the world are they doing here?*

 

Then I noticed behind them is N in a dress shirt, Ken and Leo in thick glasses.

 

*They must me stalking me.* I smirked and grabbed Nam Woong who was busy laughing at other people's photo.

 

"Let's go! I'm craving for cotton candy." I smiled and looked behind me. I spotted Ravi and HongBin holding hands and I laughed quietly.

 

*Let the fun begin.*


Hello!! Sorry for the late update :)

Hehehe those guys are such trouble makers aren't they?? And they finished their Hyde promotion!! :(

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and sorry if I made any errors.

Please love this story a lot! Fighting!!

xXInspirit4lifeXx