Dream

Beautiful Mess

Very short chapter!! (Just a bonus)

 

Infinite - Pretty


It was a sunny day, a perfect day for an outing. 

This time, it was only Hyun Ae and Leo out on the beach. They sat on the mat they laid out on the sand and sipped on their fruit juice while looking around. It was nearly empty but people were still there playing in the water or playing beach volleyball.

Hyun Ae was wearing a teal bikini with salmon coloured stripes and swim shorts, revealing her too-close-to-perfect body. Her white skin glowed radiantly and her girl abs are visible for everyone to see. Being a sporty person, she was bound to have a nice body.

But apparently, Leo didn't know. He had not expected such a y body from such a cute face.

Leo was wearing his black swim shorts that revealed his toned abs. He had quite some intense abs for someone with that face. 

As people walked by, they kept saying how good-looking that couple was, or how both of them are the ideal couple.

Hyun Ae blushed, brushing her hair back. She grinned at Leo and poked his abs.

"Never knew you had this." She winked. Leo coughed and looked down at her abs. They were... hot. Luckily, she didn't catch the stare due to him wearing his sunglasses.

"Who knew you had that body, too" Leo teased back and lowered his sunglasses, intimidating Hyun Ae. She instantly felt small and powerless from his gaze.  Her heart started to beat rapidly as she is tempted to lean in to him, but she stopped herself.

"Put your sunglasses back on." she pouted and look away. Leo smirked and did as he was told. Then he noticed something.

Those guys who are playing volleyball are staring at Hyun Ae. So hungrily it made him have a double take at how desperate they look. 

As the information sink into Leo's head, he growled protectively and shifted closer to Hyun Ae. She turned her head around and tilted her head at him.

"What's the matter?" she asked. 

"Pretend to be my girlfriend." He stated simply and wrapped his arm around her waist. She gasped and stared at him.

"What?" he asked. She shook her head. 

Leo looked back at the guys and saw that they were still staring. He sighed in disbelief and fully turned towards Hyun Ae. "Do you see those guys over there?" he asked. She looked and nodded.

"They want you." he said. "And I'm trying to help here so follow my lead." He snuggled closer and Hyun Ae blushed madly. With them both being half , it felt hotter than usual.

"Um." HyunAe coughed and stood up. "Lets go in the water." She suggested. Leo nodded reluctantly and got up. He liked being snuggly with HyunAe.

As they walked, Leo tried to fend off any hungry stares around them and will occasionally put his arms around HyunAe out of protectiveness, maybe a little personal intention too. But it worked nontheless. All the guys seemed intimidated by Leo's strong abs and biceps.

Hyun Ae suddenly poked his stomach one more time and giggled. 

"What?" he stared at her. She shook her head and grinned.

"My brother has more than you do." she teased and stuck out her tongue. Leo rolled his eyes and scoffed. He knew Ravi had abs. He knew Ravi had huge biceps, but it will be better if Hyun Ae concentrated on him for now.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Date your brother then." he mumbled but stopped himself before he said anymore. Hyun Ae stared at him wide-eyed and chuckled lightly.

"He's my brother, Leo. Can't date him." she stated and glanced at him. She smiled when she saw that he was looking flustered.

"Whatever. Just go swim already." he pushed her and she stumbled forward. Hyun Ae pouted and stood rooted on the ground. Leo looked back at her and raised his eyebrow.

"What? Why aren't you going?" he asked. Hyun Ae rolled her eyes and pulled him with her.

"You said you're helping me here." she said, "You have to protect me. Those guys will probably eat me, right?" she smiled. Leo sighed and smacked . Hyun Ae winced and glared at him.

"If you don't want those guys to eat you, then don't smile like that." he said and looked away.

"Huh?" Hyun Ae tilted her head.

"Only smile like that in front of me." he mumbled and walked towards the sea. Hyun Ae suppressed a smile and followed him. 

A sudden thought popped up in her mind and she grinned. She quickly splashed water into him and Leo gasped and looked at her.

"Come and catch me~" she sang and started to run away. Leo shook his head and let our a very small grin. He ran after her but unexpectedly, she was fast. A romantic thing should not be a fast paced, gosh. He took a deep breath and sped up. 

Finally, he caught up to her, but his momentum was too fast so he crashed into her and they both rolled onto the ground. 

Hyun Ae bursted out laughing, making Leo chuckle freely after a long time.

She sighed and looked into his eyes. Her smile slowly faded as she gazed at his face, mesmerized my his looks.

Leo looked at Hyun Ae and she stared back. The world slowly got smaller until Leo only focused on her lips. Instinctively, they leaned in to each other. They closed their eyes and inched closer, and closer..........


"AHH!!" Leo and Hyun Ae jolted up at the same time. Hyun Ae looked around and realised she was still in the hospital room with Leo still on the couch, looking as lost as she was. Slowly, she sank back down into her bed and look at the clock. .47 AM. Still too early to wake up. Hyun Ae knocked on her head a few times and closed her eyes, going back to sleep.

Meanwhile, Leo almost lost it. He sat up with his mouth hanging open. He looked around and found that he's in a hospital, looking out for Hyun Ae. He quickly risked a glance at her and spotted her knocking her own head before going back to sleep. Weird. How come she jolted awake at almost exactly the same time? He thought back to the dream and shivered. 

Man I wish that was real. He thought and sank back down into the couch. He remembered every detail of the dream. It seemed so real, so vivid. He let out a stupid grin but quickly slapped on his pokerface. 

He was desperate, he knew it. But being as stubborn as he is, he refused to accept the truth. He rejected those thumpy thumps his heart made and closed his eyes. It will be better tomorrow he reassured himself.

Little did he know, that tomorrow would probably be the most chaotic day in his life.

Hey guys~ I'm back with a bonus chapter!!

I will probably be very busy this time of the year because I have this extremely important examination coming up very soon.

One week actually. So yeah, not gonna update too soon.

But if you're wondering, their adventure will get pretty messy soon but I'll leave it here for now.

It's the calm before the storm~~

Well, I'll see you guys in a while after my exams!! :)

Crescendo--