Only You 02

Only You 너 만

 

 

Days later, KyuHyun and I had a secret date.

“Min Ah, where do you want to go today?” He asked while holding onto my hand while we walk on the street.

 

 

It's early in the morning, not many people is shopping around apgujeong area.

“Bear museum!” I said, “Bring me to the bear museum.” I battled my eyelids while I looked at him.

He smiled and left a kiss on my lips, “Alright, Bear Museum, here we go~” He said.


 

 

We went to the Bear Museum by car, we wore our shades before we go into the museum. Luckily, it isn't the travel peak season, the museum isn't really filled with people.

I really love teddy bears, no one could kill my love for it.

 

 

“Min Ah, why do you love teddy bears so much?” He asked.

“They are cute. And.. They give off a sense of secure.” I said and smiled as I see another cute teddy.

 

KyuHyun just followed me all around looking at me and I sensed that he took secret pictures of me, “Oppa, you didn't take any photos of me right? I told you to take the teddy bears only.” I pout.

He denied, “I took photos of these cute creatures.” He said.

 

"And you're so so so cute~" 

 

Then I got attracted to another teddy bear and so I didn't bother much with KyuHyun.

“Min Ah, shall we pose like teddy bears and take a selca with it?” KyuHyun suggested doing so.

I thought the idea was rather cute and so I nodded.

 

 

We passed by a bear which is doing some labour work and so I posed like it and KyuHyun took a picture for me.

I did so for him afterwards as well.

 

 

Then we saw a teddy which pose like Marilynn Monroe , “Min Ah, we shall find another teddy later.” KyuHyun said.

 

 

“Oh, oppa! You owe me something~~” I looked at him and showed an evil grin.

He looked at me, ”No no, I am not going to do it.” He said.

 

 

“There are no cameras here.” I said, “Come on, don't be shy.”

I pulled him over and he is standing there awkwardly, “Oppa, are you going to do it or not?” I asked.

“Don't rush me.” He said and he's getting ready to pose..

 

 

“Oh, isn't he KyuHyun ssi? And that lady.. Doesn't she look like Min Ah?”

We heard fans whispering.

 

 

KyuHyun came to me and then held my hand, “You know what to do?” He asked.

I looked at him, “Run.” He said and we picked up our pace and ran all the way to the another side of the museum.

And we stop by the Royal Teddy Bear Collection.

 

 

I am once again captivated by the teddies, KyuHyun took pictures of me again, 

I looked at him, “Caught you!” I pout.

He smiled, “One or two doesn't kill.” He said.

 

 

I smiled, “Let me take a look.” I said.

He held me close to him by placing a hand on my waist, “Oppa~ this is so unglam!” I spotted an unglam shot.

Well, I was literally blowing my fringe away from my face, KyuHyun looked at me, “Aniyo, this looks cute.” He said.

 

 

And as we walk, we stopped by a teddy couple.

“Shall we pose?” KyuHyun asked.

 

 

He sounded rather excited because the couple teddies are..

Kissing.

 

 

I blushed and looked away, KyuHyun smiled and he cups my cheeks with his hands, “I love you.” He said.

And he got his phone ready, as he left a kiss on my lips, the shutter could be heard from his phone.

 

 

He looked at the photo, “Wah~ it's so nicely taken.” He said, “Got to set this as the home screen wallpaper.”

I smiled and hugged him, “Komawo.”

 

 

He left a kiss on my forehead, “Only you. I love the one and only you.” He said.

 


I hope you all like this fluffy chapter :p

Do comment (:

 

Published: 11.03.2013, 8:15pm