Only You 04 (Sequel)

Only You 너 만

 

 

The concert then ended with KyuHyun's singing and he even invited the fans to the wedding.

“It's still too early to have the wedding.” I left a pat on his chest lightly and blushed.


 

 

Weeks later..

Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim agreed to us dating as he's rather happy to see both of us together as well.

“Samchon, you aren't unhappy about it?” I asked.

He looked at me, “At first I was.” He said.

 

 

I felt a little tensed up,

He smiled, “But then, I cooled down after seeing both of you looking so good together.” He said.

“But KyuHyun, why didn't you tell me first? Didn't I told you to let me be the first one to know?” Lee Soo Man asked with a stern sounding tone.

 

 

“Seonsaengnim, could you be the Wedding Emcee?” KyuHyun asked, “Thanks to you and we are now together, I would really like to have you witness our happiness.” He said.

Lee Soo Man then nodded, “Alright. I shall agree.” He said.

Then we all spent awhile more time to chat about what happened recently.

Then we left the office.

 

 

Just then I remembered,

“Oppa, don't think I have forgotten, you still owe me something.” I said.

 

 

KyuHyun looked at me, “Really? Let me see, a confession, a proposal, a wedding ring..”

“Oh ya~ A wedding dress! Of course I won't forget about that Darling.” He said with a cheesy smile, trying to feign ignorance.

 

 

I pinched his nose, “Not this. I still want you to pose like the Marilynn Monroe Teddy bear.” I said.

KyuHyun took a few steps back, “Darling, let's not talk about that now, I am going for practice, see you alright? Bye~” Then he went into the lift alone, hurriedly.

 

 

I chuckled at his cute actions and then went to the lift as well, “See you later.” I said and left a kiss on his cheek before I step out of the lift.

 

 

As I step into the practice room, with the girls already started practicing and I felt vibrations from my left pocket.

I took my phone out,

 

- Min Ah, you're the only one whom I love with the whole of my heart. So please trust me for I promise you happiness and a future with me. P.S. Could you spare me from posing like the teddy bear? - KyuHyun

 

 

I chuckled at the text message, Chae Rin looked at me, “Aigoo~~ Unnie~ Ppalli wa~ stop looking at your boyfriend's message, I know it's addictive but please control yourself.” She teased.

“Yah, how could you use the words that I said to you and back at me again?” I remembered that I said this line to her when she's looking at KiKwang's text messages.

“Just awhile more.” I said.


 

 

I replied him by,

 

- Saranghae, Only You.

P.S. Since we have the whole long years together, I don't mind waiting for you to pose for that teddy picture, be it you are an old man, I still want that picture. - Min Ah

 

 

I smiled and then went for practice while I leave my phone on the table.

KyuHyun is in the practice room with the other Super Junior members.

 

 

He smiled,

“Aigoo~ stop looking at your girlfriend's messages~” RyeoWook teased.

“Yah yah, get back to practice. You can text all you want later in the dorm alright?” Lee Teuk said.

“Hyungdeul, jom gidaryeo juseyo.”, KyuHyun said and text replied,

 

- P.S. I still prefer the couple teddies better. - KyuHyun

- And don't forget your cute pictures with me~ - KyuHyun


 

 

And on the wedding day..

The venue is decorated with teddy bears and classical music is played throughout the wedding hall.

Lee Soo Man hosted the wedding ceremony and we pledged our love for each other.

 

 

KyuHyun reveal the veil and looked at me, “You look so beautiful. As always.” He said.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!..” Super Junior and MyStiCal members chanted.

 

 

We looked over at them, and I smiled, KyuHyun smiled as well and looked at me, he left a kiss on my lips, slowly deepening it and we had a short kiss.

 

“Only you.” He said.

 

- Fin -