Only You 03 (Final)

Only You 너 만

 

 

And then, I wrote the song together with the three of them, just in time for SMTown 2014.

The title of the track is 'Only You'.

“Only you, I love the one and only you~” I sang the last line and the crowd cheered.
 

 


KyuHyun glanced at me from a distance while standing with the Super Junior members.

I smiled as I saw him doing so.
 


 

“KyuMin! KyuMin! KyuMin!” The fans started chanting.

We are rather surprised to hear so, “KyuHyun! Min Ah! KyuHyun! Min Ah!”
 


 

I looked at KyuHyun and he looks at me as well, KyuHyun smiled and the other SMTown family members seems to know something which I don't know..

 

 

KyuHyun came to me, he held my hand and lead me to the centre of the stage, SungMin came and deliver a microphone to him,

“And once upon a time, KyuMin was KyuHyun and SungMin, I am really glad that Min Ah joined us.” He said and then made his departure 'gloriously'.

 

 

I looked at KyuHyun, “What are you doing?” Of course I am flustered.

Who knows there might be anti-fans and they might start bashing the next moment?
 


 

“Geokjeonghajima.” He said through the microphone, then he looks at the crowd, “Thank you for keeping your promises, my dear ELF.” He said.

“Saranghae!~” The fans shouted.

The stadium is then silent, SeoHyun played the piano and Henry played the violin, a romantic background music is flowing in the air.

 

 

KyuHyun held my hand, “Min Ah, we have been together for 2 years and I am really deeply in love with you. I felt that my love for you is getting deeper and deeper every single day.“ He said.


 

 

I am rather shock that he confessed to me in public and even in front of so many audiences.

He took something out from his pocket, and then he knelt down on one knee, “Would you marry me?” he said so, with Lee Teuk helping with the microphone.

 

 

Chae Rin and Soo Ah came to stand beside me, “Unnie, just agree to Oppa then?” Soo Ah said.

“KyuHyun oppa went all around the building to ask us for help in preparing for this.” Chae Rin said.

“And he even got our ELF to help via the SS5 concert.” RyeoWook added.

 

 

I looked at him, feeling really touched and my eyes are getting wet, “Why must you..”

“I..” I can't seem to say a thing.

He smiled and he held my hand, he took the ring out, and he looked at me, “Only you, I love the one and only you.” He sang.

I nodded, and he slots the ring into my finger. 

 

 

He stood up and looked at me,

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!..” The crowd chanted again and even the other seniors are also doing so.

 

 

KyuHyun looked at me, “Can I?” He asked.

I tiptoed and left a kiss on his lips instead, and the crowd cheered.

 

 


I wrote a sequel for this~

Wow, I do hope the readers who are reading this likes this short story :p

 

Published: 12.03.2013, 8:33pm