Only You 01

Only You 너 만

 

 

“Neoreul saranghae~” I ended the song along with the other two members.

“Thank you MyStiCal! And next up..” the emcees then continued with the show.

 

 

MyStiCal had our comeback stage on MCountdown! and we are glad to be meeting with our fans once again. We had our first win as well!!~~

 

 

“Unnie, I have to go off for the Radio Show, annyeong.” Soo Ah said.

She's now the host of a Radio Show along with BtoB's Leader Seo Eun Kwang.

“Okay~” Chae Rin and I responded and we gave her a hug before she left with our Manager oppa.

 

 

“Unnie, are we going to be celebrating?” Chae Rin asked.

“I think we should celebrate when Soo Ah is around as well.” I smiled, “Let's just rest for the day then?”

Chae Rin nodded, “Ne!~”
 

 

She went off with her date, KiKwang really does know how to treasure time together with his girlfriend. And I am alone because Manager oppa told me to wait for him.


 

“Seo Min Ah!” 

Someone shouted from my back, I turned to look,

“Yah!~ Sunbaenim!” I shouted back at him due to the fact that I really got a huge scare.

 

 

“Oh, you got scared?” He started laughing evilly

Yes, evilly..

 

 

“Stop your evil laugh..” I pouted.

“Can't help it, aren't you aware of the fact that I am the Evil Maknae?” He chuckled.

I turned my face away and not look at him, “Evil Oppa.” I said.

 

 

He smiled and then he hug me from the back, “Angry?” He asked.

I pushed him away from me, “Not going to care about you anymore, annyeong.” I said and stood up.

 

 

KyuHyun looked at me, “Are you really angry?” He asked.

“Do I look very happy to you now?” I asked, indeed I am rather angry.

 

 

He almost scared the hell out of me, you know that? I thought my heart was going to jump out of me at that instance..


 

KyuHyun pulled me close to him, “I am sorry~” He said and showed me his cute expressions.

I chuckled at his aegyo, “Yah! Don't expect me to forgive you so easily.” I said.

He hugged me closer, “Then what do you want me to do?” He asked.

 

 

“Promise you would do anything?” I asked and looked up at the taller figure.

He looked down at me and left a kiss on my forehead, “Just not in front of the camera.” He said.

I smiled, “When I thought of it, I will tell you.” I said.

 

 

He pinched my nose with his two fingers and then smiled, “I really love to see you smile.” He said.

“I love your smile as well, babo.” I said and stick out my tongue afterwards.

 

 

“What did you call me?” He said so with a jokingly but yet threatening tone.

I pushed him away lightly, “Nothing~” I didn't admit.

He smiled, “Just like a kid.” He said.

“Better than you.” I said, “Babo.” I mouthed and did not say it.

 

 

He came closer to me and I kept on moving backwards till my back touches the wall., “Min Ah~ you're really cute.” He said and his face came closer and closer to me.

He looked at me with eyes closed, and he smiled, I opened my eyes again, “Yah!~” I blushed.

 

 

“What's wrong?” He said, and then he came closer again, this time, he left a kiss,

On my lips.

 

 

I bit my lower lip after his lips are away, he looked at me with those brilliant eyes, “I love you.” He said.

I nodded, “I love you too.” I said.

 

 

We were kind of in a romantic situation whereby another kiss is soon going to take place but..

# Super Junior - No Other #
 

 

My phone rang, KyuHyun looked a little pissed, I left a kiss on his cheek to let him feel better before I answer the call.

“Pen Samchon..” And we started the conversation.

KyuHyun took a seat on the couch while he waits. 

 

 

And then the call ended.

“Oppa, Pen Samchon said that Lee Soo Man seonsaengnim wants to meet us now.” I said.

“Now?” He stood up, I nodded, “Manager oppa would soon be here.” I said.

He nodded and held my hand, “Let's go.” He said.

We left the building and then head to SM building.

 

 

After Pen Samchon meets us, he told us that Lee Soo Man is now at the Sky Lounge and so we went to Level eight, “Seonsaengnim.” We greeted.

He is sitting there with Krystal and TaeMin, “Oh, you two are here?” He invited to come over.


 

I greeted the sunbaemimdeul and took a seat, “I have plans for the four of you to be a sub unit group.” Lee Soo Man said.

“Sub unit?” KyuHyun asked.

“KyuHyun, I know you are involved in SuJu-M and also SM the Ballad but this time round, it's going to be a great collaboration between the four of you.” Lee Soo Man (LSM) said.

 

 

“Seonsaengnim, what do you mean?” Krystal asked.

“Min Ah would be in charged of composing and the four of you would be working together. The purpose of the project would be to write another song for SM Family.” LSM said.

 

 

“Really?” I asked.

LSM nodded, “Min Ah, I have got confidence in you. And since TaeMin is the same age as you, Krystal is younger than you by one and KyuHyun is also close with you, I believe the four of you can be able to work well together.” He said.

I nodded, ”I will do my very best and the four of us would be able to work well together, right?” I asked.

They all nodded, LSM then left, leaving us to discuss.

 

 

“Anyone got ideas yet?” KyuHyun asked.

“Not really.” TaeMin said.

“Don't worry, we would have to just try our best and gain inspiration from daily life. Since this is a song based for the SM Family, maybe asking the different members would be a good start?” I said.

 

 

TaeMin agreed, “I will ask Hyungdeul later in the dorm.” He said.

“Wait, I see a pattern.” I said, “All three of you are the maknae of the team and only I, the only one being the leader.”

“Unfair.” I pouted.

 

 

“It's fine, the eldest here is KyuHyun hyung.” TaeMin said.

I smiled, “Oh.” I looked at KyuHyun and smiled, then back to the both of them, “So we shall meet again after we got the opinions from our members then?” I asked.

“I will ask my elder sister to ask the rest of her members too.” Krystal said.

“I will ask TVXQ hyungdeul.” KyuHyun said.

“I shall approach BoA sunbaenim.” TaeMin said.

I nodded, “Alright, time to be back.” I said.

 

We dismissed and KyuHyun said to send me back home, “I'm fine, Manager oppa would send me back to the dorm, don't worry.” I said.

KyuHyun left a kiss on my forehead, “We shall meet soon.” He said.

I nodded, “Sleep well.” I said.

 

And the van came.

 


How's the first chapter? Do comment alright? Thank you~ <3

Published: 06.03.2013, 7:52pm