She Gets People (J)

Soul Catchers

 

“I. Can’t. Believe. I. Did. That.” I muttered as I banged my head painfully on my desk. “I’m such an idiot.” “Yeah, you are.” I turned around to see Donghyun leaning in the doorframe. “Don’t hang around that girl anymore. She just gives me this weird feeling.” He shot me a quizzical look as if rethinking what he just said. “Well, not a good one anyway.” I glanced up at him. “That girl’s name is Sol and I don’t hang around her at all so there’s no need to worry.”

 

“Really?’ Donghyun looked me in the eye.

 

“Really.” I assured him.

 

But is that really true? I was starting to enjoy her company…NO! No, Jeongmin. This can not happen! You have to distance myself from her. The closer you get to her, the harder it will be to resist her.

 

NO.

 

I, under no circumstances, can get attached to Sol.

 

Never.

 

“Jeongmin?”

 

 My eyes refocused as I looked up. Donghyun stood over me like a stone pillar.

 

“Jeongmin, I’m not sure if I believe you, but I don’t think I have any other option now.” He gave me a reassuring smile. “I trust you man. Don’t blow this.” He gave me a wink and patted my shoulder before exiting the room.

 

I breathed a sigh of relief.

________________________________________________________________________

 

The night went by painfully slowly. I sat on my bed with one thing on my mind.

 

Fried chicken.

 

No, that’s a lie. Ha-ha-ha. The truth is that Sol has completely taken over my life. And we only interacted for an hour? Was it even that long?

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I can’t think straight with her on my mind. She’s overwhelming.

 

Her skin – pale and mysterious. Almost ghostly.

Her eyes – green on occasion, but normally pitch black.

Her lips – red and full of character.

Her hair – a reddish-orange color, almost like fire.

Her personality – Bold, but meek and quiet when she needs to be. She takes unsaid hints, listens to unspoken commands. She gets people.

 

--------------------

WOW THIS CHAPTER IS PAINFULLY SHORT. I'm actually pretty mad at myself for posting something this short. I wrote the beginning of this (mini) chapter a while ago, but only discovered it now. 

But now we get some insight on Jeongmin's feelings towards Sol!

OMG he's so cute! If you guys have no idea what the real Jeongmin looks like:

(He's on the far right!)

DAT INESS OMG