Regains the memory

Sickness Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli was enjoying the wind blew in a balcony of her bedroom when suddenly hugged her from her back.

“Thank you for being here when there’s none I can tell my problem with, Joongki-yah.”

“Hmmm...” Joongki tightened his embrace to Sulli as a reply.

“I...I just... I know what we’re doing now is completely wrong. Look now you’re already having Chaewon and my three years relationship with Yoochun is no joke and we still secretly meet...”

“Ssssh, don’t make me remember about those hard time anymore. You know I really wanna go back in that time everytime I remember that painful memories.”

Sulli turned her body to faced him. As she saw him right in his eyes a film of her real memories flashed in her sight.

That time, after a single year she’s been through a hard time in her life from suffering because Joongki suddenly disappeared, that man once again came to her life, attended the same school of hers, tried to get her back while she’s been with another man, Yoochun. But he’d even never had a chance to talk to her since he came back to Korea back then. Until finally Sulli felt something unusual in her head that made her did a medical check up secretly that led her to an accidentally meeting with Joongki in that hospital.

She was so in a mess back then knowing that she got an bad results for her medical check up and since that time Joongki was the only one who knew about her disease. And because of that the two often met only to shared about their each life and in that chance finally Joongki told her about everything that happened three years ago, about why he suddenly disappeared.

“That day, when we kissed at school’s rooftop, it started that day. Back then you were practicing choir for our graduation day right? At the same time I went to the softball yard and got some accident. One of our middle school’s striker got his ball hit me right at my right arm. Knowing that my dad directly sent me to USA but that’s no use because the injury has gone so bad that I won’t be able to be a pitcher anymore. That time was so hard for me, along that year all I did was only doing therapy so that I could get normal although I’ve lost my biggest dream. You were always be my motivation although Chaewon was always there for me cause we were in the same school back then. she has waited for me that long but my mind kept on telling me that you’re the one. But my biggest fault was that I was too afraid to tell you about it back then. And the worst part was that time I came back here you didn’t wanna see me anymore cause I didn’t ever tell you anything that I just left you that day and you’ve been with Yoochun. and after knowing that I started to open my heart to Chaewon.”

That sound of Joongki’s explanation just played in Sulli’s brain while she kept on looked at him right in the eyes. Her decision that she’ll never do any surgery made her sure that she won’t live long. And after heard Joongki’s explanation that time she decided to get her lost time with Joongki back, whatever it took way.

 

 

Sulli calmly opened her eyes to woke up from her dream. A dream that revealed everything. A dream that brought her lost memory back. She looked at her left hand that entwined with a hand. It’s Joongki’s. He hasn’t came home since last night when Sulli asked him to stay untill she fell asleep. She then silently traced her hand to rubbed Joongki’s face softly. But then remembered what he has done to her while she was hospitalized since she woke up from her coma her face expression suddenly changed. That anger comes from her feeling of being played and fooled onceagain came up into her mind. A tricky smile formed at his luscious lip signed that she has got a plan.

Not long after that Joongki woke up from his sleep. Seeing sunshine that tried to enter the room behind the curtains made him realise that it’s nearly morning. He surprisedly rose from his chair and then found Sulli’s face that has changed into a lovely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter