That Night

Sickness Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He planned to introduce her 3years-relationship-girlfriend Choi Sulli to his parents but then the atmosphere in that dining room that night was just so awkward when Yoochun’s parents started to talk about marriage.

“But eomma, Sulli will go to France for her fashion college...” Yoochun immediately cut his mother’s words about that topic but then some cough sound came from Sulli.

“Sulli-yah, kwaenchana?” he immediately stopped his words to pay attention more to his girlfriend.

“Aniya geunyang...(cough) I think I have to go to the toilet, excuse me...”

Yoochun was about to follow her to the toilet but then Sulli stopped him.

“Aniya Yoochun-ah. Nan kwaenchana. Ust wait there with your family, I’ll be right back as soon as I feel better.”

And finally Sulli went to the toilet by herself.

After locked the door and made sure there will be no one outside she immediately fell off to sit on the floor at that toilet. Used all of the strength she had she then climbed out to reach the latrine. There she vomitted all of her tummy’s contain till it’s gone empty. All of the make up she put before to cover her pale face has completely faded. The migrain, there they came again and again for the nth time in her life. She could only bear it by massaging her right side of her forehead. And again she used all of her strength left to reach a tiny bottle in her dress’s pocket and forcefully swallow all of the capsules in that bottle.

Ten minutes has passed and Yoochun decided to come to the toilet for his girlfriend because he was to worried something would happen to her girlfriend. But when he opened the door there he saw her girlfriend put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter