He's a nice guy, really.

Sickness Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sulli was sitting on a bench. Her long hair tyed beautifully with her forehead exposed because of the big ribbon bandana swept the all of her hair left. Suddenly a young man besides her tap her shoulder and whipered to her.

“Close your eyes, come closer, I wanna tell you something.”

She knew that voice, hearing this she immediately closed her eyes and made her body close to the young man. There was almost no distance left between Sulli’s head and the young man’s mouth that made her could feel his breath. But there was no single word spoken from that young man mouth, as the two came more closer the young man suddenly kissed Sulli’s cheek.

Sulli woke up from her dream.

“Ah that dream again.” Her words made her mom who was sitting next to her wondered.

“What dream Sulli-yah?”

“Oh eomma, aniya geunyang...”

 She was about to explain to her mother about the dream but seeing Yoochun’s presence at her room she unexpectedly asked him.

“Seunghyun oppa eodiseoyo? Wae ahnyeogiseoyo?”

“Ah he still has some work to do at his campus so I came here just by myself.”

“Geuraeso neon wae yeogiseo if Seunghyun oppa isn’t here? You...didn’t have some thought of being with me right? Ani...you didn’t do anything while I’m sleep right? Ah eomma you’ve been always here right?”

Hearing that Yoochun’s eyes started to teary. He accepted it that Sulli didn’t recognize him, that she forgot all of the memories with him inside, memories of them but somehow he just couldn’t bear it when Sulli even treat him more than a stranger. She even never treated him like this when they has just known each other in high school.

Suddenly Doctor Kwon came to examine her.

“Good evening Choi-agasshi, do you feel better or anything?”

“Hmmm I think I’ve always this healthy seonsaengnim.” Sulli teased Doctor Kwon who started to examined her. Doctor Kwon could only smiled hearing his most cheerful patient.

“Ah seonsaengnim, I often got a same dream and it always feels really real like I’m not dreaming, what does that mean?”

“Oh really? I think it’s your memories that remained on your brain. I think it’s good for you. it could make you get all your missing memories back. The most important is just don’t avoid them even if some bad memories that appear.”

A bright smile formed at both Sulli and Yoochun’s lips hearing Doctor Kwon’s explanation though the two has different expectation about what will happen when Sulli’s memories recover. Not long after that Doctor Kwon left her room.

“Eomma, I’m so bored that I’ve been here along this day. May I go to the park to get some fresh air?”

“Oh of course, you want me to come along?” Mrs. Choi immediately rosed from her chair and came closer to her daughter.

“Aniya dwaesseo, I’ve texted Joongki that he’ll be here so I decided to wait for him at the park.”

“Araseo, be careful Sulli-yah.”

“Ne, kalkeyo eomma.” She left her room after her bandaged forehead had kissed by her mom.

“Yoochun-ah, please forgive Sulli’s bad attitude towards you nowadays. I...” Mrs. Choi also felt the sadness that Yoochun’s felt. It’s the nth time Sulli said such a thing to Yoochun since he lost her memory.

“Kwaenchanayo eommoni. I understand that. Even thought Sulli’s thought of me is like that for now but the most important is I still love her, as always. I’ll wait patiently till she gets normal.”

“Keunde what about your plan that involved Joongki? You know the story between the two right? About how Sulli got much hurt that time. Geurigo seeing the two together now, don’t you feel hurt?”

A saddest smile formed at his face, avoiding some tears to run do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter