Her Conscious

Sickness Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s an aneurysm cerebral.” That was the first thing Doctor Kwon said to Seunghyun and Yoochun in that room. It was the first time they heard such a thing of disease. While Yoochun keep on listening to what Doctor Kwon was saying Seunghyun couldn’t stop himself to keep on asking about what is happening to his beloved sister.

“People normally wouldn’t realize that they have this kind of disease because it has no symptom until it’s about to rupture. And seeing that Ms. Choi’s aneurysm ruptured it should be some symptom like just like ’s symptoms.”

“St...? but my sister is still young seonsangnim, how can...?”

“Yes, aneurysm’s symptom is just like ’s symptom, with a bit minor than it at the beginning, but more dangerous effect more than when it ruptured.”

“Can you please just explain what’s exactly happen to her and how can we save her?” Seunghyun became feel uneasy in every word Doctor Kwon said to him. His watery eyes was clearly seen at his face.

“We have to operate her now. Firstly we have to clean all the blood that flooded in her brain and fix the blood vessel that has aneurysms.”

“If so why don’t you operate her now? Please save my sister, Doctor. She has just turned 18, I just... I just I can’t...” Seunghyun couldn’t hold his tears any longer. The quiet Yoochun started to pat his bestfriend’s shoulders to calm him down.

“It’s a bit late since it has ruptured and even if we do operation the chance for her to keep alive is only almost fifty percent. Moreover there’ll be another brain problem on her like brain edema, lame, even long-time coma could possibly happen after operation. Do you still...”

“Aniya...please save her whatever the risk is as long as we can make her alive. I’ll keep her all my life. Please do the operation now Doctor!”

 

 

Five hours has been passed since Doctor with his staffs brought Sulli to that operation room. It’s 4.52 am when Mr. And Mrs. Choi, Seunghyun and Sulli’s parents approached their son and Yoochun in front of that room.

“How’s Sulli? What the hell was that disease Seunghyun-ah? How bad her condition is? Why didn’t you protect your sister when we’re not around? Don’t you love our Sulli huh? Why could it happen? Why?” Mrs. Choi couldn’t hold her tears and immediately hit her shoulder’s son much times as soon as they met.

“Yeobo dwaesseoyo. Sulli will be okay afterall.”

“What will be okay? It clearly said that Sulli suffered that kind of disease since quite long time ago. How could we not knowing that? How could we not realizing these symptom? We’ve been to busy thatwe couldn’t even protect our children. And what? The life possibility is only no morethan fifty percent even if she’s being operated? Our Sulli is dying yeobo! Our Sulli is dying!”

Mr. Choi kept on calm his wife when suddenly Doctor Kwon’s suddenly appeared. Everyone gathered to the spot where Doctor Kwon stepped at.

“We saved her. She’s alive. Everything goes normal from now although she’s still not awake whether the anasthetic is still working in her body or anything. And I still don’t know is there any effect after the operation but we’ll keep doing our best to keep her alive and reduces ever risk that possibly happen. You can visit her after she’s being transferred to her room.

Everyone felt so grateful that dawn. As Sulli’s bed being moved to the room where she placed before everyone follows. Mrs. Choi kept on put her hand on caressing her beloved daughter’s face. She has no hair left due to that operation because that operation needs her skull opened. Yoochun a bit shoc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter