The beginning of the drama

Sickness Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hearing Sulli’s words everyone’s heart in that room felt like skipped a beat.

                “S...sulli-yah, it’s me. Yoochun. a friend of your brother whom you never call oppa. I’m your boy...”

                “Ah ara, another seunghyun’s oppa friend who wants to get close to me right? Mianeunde, I  already has a boyfriend. Don’t you see this?” Sulli immediately grabbed Joongki’s hand and hold it tight.

                “Yah babo aren’t you going to say anything? another man is going to steal your woman i jashik-ah.”

                “Sulli-yah...” Seunghyun glared to his sister, still shocked.

                “Ah chom, seonsangnim. What is it exactly happen to me? i felt a bit hurt in my head. I couldn’t clearly remember what happened what happened before that made me brought to here.  Geurigo what is it in my head? Why is there so thick bandage covering all around my head?”

                “Ah keuge... I’ll explain to you letter. Mrs. Choi and Choi Seunghyun-ssi, I have something to tell you. please come to my room by now.”

                Doctor Kwon left that room with Mrs. Choi and Seunghyun followed behind. And in that room both Yoochun and Joongki stil freezed because of Sulli’s previous words that made them in an awkward situation.

                “Ah Yoochun hyung mian.” Joongki slowly released his hand from Sulli’s.

                “Mwo ya mian? Neon wae geurae? Why do you act so strange today? What exactly happened between us before I got there? Did we break up because of me that day? Or did I do such a mistake that made you mad? Malhaebwayo Joongki-yah. We’ve in a relationship for more than two years and...”

                “Sulli-yah. This person, Park Yoochun actually is your...” Joongki tried to cut Sulli’s words but then got cut back by her.

                “Mwo ya! I don’t care. I don’t know him either so what is it to be worried. Yah seunghyun oppa’s shaved head chingu, aren’t you going with seunghyun oppa? Why do you still here? Don’t you feel bad watching a couple arguing?” Sulli turned her gaze to Yoochun.

                Joongki couldn’t stand at it anymore. He felt reallybad to Yoochun that he decided to tell Sulli all the things that exactly happening now.

                “Sulli-yah, I don’t know whether your memory stucked in middle school or anywhere but now is different. Completely different. It’s 2013 now. You’ll be 19 this year. Nan neon namja chingu ahn...”

                “Joongki-yah I begyour time for a moment.” Right when Joongki was about to tell her the most important part Yoochun cut his words and spontaneously grab Joongki’s arm to bring him out.

 

 

                “I’m not sure enough but I think Sulli lost some of her memory. Exactly those memories that there’s me inside. She only remembers things that happened before she met me and I guess it’s when you two were in middle school, when you’re still her boyfriend, right?”

                “Same here hyung, I thought it’s what happened to her now. I’m really sorry about what has just happen I felt so bad towards you. i think I have to tell her right now so that she could recover as soon as...”

                “No, don’t do that. Don’t tell her what exactly is happening. Just let her remember it naturally, I’m afraid if something worse will happen to her. I don’t want her to suffer more.”

                “But what if she’s not going to remember anything about you? about your relationship? My relationship with her was over long time ago.”

                Suddenly Seunghyun came approaching them. He told the two what doctor Kwon told him and it exactly is the same with what Yoochun guessed before. Sulli lost her newer memories.

                “I thought of one thing. But I need your help Joongki-yah. You... please pretend like you’re still her boyfriend. I think if you...” Yoochun surprisely tell the two the unexpected plan.

                “Yah are you crazy? How can you...ani I won’t do that hyung!” Joongki immediately cut Yoochun’s sentence once he heard that crazy plan.

                “But I think it’s the best way. Saenggakhaebwa, if she could remember those things that happened in her life before, her lost memory will also appeared someday. Please help me Joongki-yah. I’m sure it won’t take much time.”

                “but...but it will be you who suffer a lot because of this. It’s you who will get hurt Yoochun.” Seunghyun tried to stop his friend’s plan.

                “I don’t care...the most important is that I really wanna see her get her normal condition without suffer more. Seunghyun-ah, Joongki-yah, please help me to make her get better soon.”

                “Keunde Yoochun-ah what if it went wrong like she won’t remember those memories about you and she keeps on living her life like that...with Joongki?” Seunghyun even moved closer to his friend.

                “Naega halkkeyo.” Joongki suddenly let out those words that made the two spontaneously looked at him.

                “I promise to bring back Sulli’s lost memories about you, and I definitely won’t take her away from you Hyung. You can put your trust on me, and also my way.”

                Joongki then enetered Sulli’s room left the two behind. Surprisingly he didn’t find Sulli at her bed. As he walked in that room for awhile Sulli was rubbing her head, kneeling beside her bed. Joongki immediately approached her.

                “Sulli-yah what happen?”

                “My head...my head hurts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter