TEEN JEWELS?

BabyAngel

                Teen Jewels met up with their boyfriends at the front gate. They all got to their lockers while each couple went their own way. RaeMi was leaning against a pole next to her locker while daehyun put his hands aside her. 

Hyoin walked to her locker with her hands in Ricky's hand. She opened her locker and grabbed her books. When she turned back DoNa(Girl from Blossom), was going to throw eggs at her. Ricky eyes were stuck on DoNas movement while rushing to block HyoIn. Her eyes were wide open when she saw the eggs hitting her boyfriend. 

Raemi had a clear view of what was happening but she didn't do anything because she already know what was going to happen. 

Tears started to form in HyoIn's eyes after DoNa was done throwing eggs. Ricky hugged her tight in his arms and she didn't even care what was on Ricky. 

DoNa passed by acting all cool and stuff seeing RaeMi leaning on the pole. She decided to lean on the other pole trying to act like RaeMi but she couldn't. RaeMi took a glance at Dona making her smirk. 

DoNa went passed RaeMi and she mugged RaeMi. She couldn't take it anymore so RaeMi took out her feet making DoNa Tripp. DoNa nose bleed a little and RaeMi walked around her. "OMO OMO OMO, qweinchana, MianHae." RaeMi said sotly. DoNa forced a smile on her face believing that RaeMi was really saying that. "Ohh pishhhh, jincha, you believe me, well you are so dumb," RaeMi said pulling Dona's collar making her stand up," haa, YAHH PABOAHH"RaeMi said loud enough that people can hear her," don't you even dare lay a hand on HyoIn again or else. Raemi let go of Dona's collar and pulled her fists into Dona's face. " let's hope you understand now,arraso" RaeMi said walking away.