Chapter 47

BabyAngel

The girl bowed down and walked away. Daehyun kept thinking to himself.*She looks so familiar, is she perhaps someone i know?*

"Daehyun-ah come on what are you doing?" a girl called out.

Daehyun rolled his eyes because that voice belonged to RaeMi. He turned RaeMi's way and force a smile on. He followed his friends out of the bowling place. They walked together but Ljoe and Hyeri purposly left Daehyun and RaeMi together in the back of them. It was awkward between them but RaeMi broke the silence. "How have you been?"

"E...ERrr, i'm okay now." Daehyun said trying not to make eyecontact.

RaeMi smiled a bit and then looked at Daehyun. She saw Daehyun looking at the girl earlier that he bumped into, "Daehyun? do you perhaps know that girl?" Raemi asked.

 "Aish, just stay out of my business." Daehyun said and with that he ran towards the girl. It made RaeMi's heart break to she her boyfriend run to other girls other than her. RaeMi sighed and sat down on a bench on the side. She took out her phone and called HyeRi telling her that she was gunna go somewhere. After that call she rubbed her face. She stood up and went to a nearby coffee shop in the mall. she sat down at one table and then took her order. She waited for a while and then the door opened revealing Daehyun with the girl. RaeMi really wonder who she was but got distracted when someone else walked in. And it was CAP. RaeMi smiled a bit and he came to sit with RaeMi. "Why is this beautiful girl sitting alone." CAP always had a way of making RaeMi smile no matter what the situation was. RaeMi looked over to Daehyun and then frowned again. CAP looked behind him and saw Daehyun with another girl. "So it's that guy who's making you cry ehh?" 

RaeMi nodded a bit but then answered back,"Aniyo, it's not his fault. he just forgot his memories." CAP nodded in understandment.

Daehyun looked over and saw RaeMi with the guy.

 

Daehyun's POV-

I looked over and saw RaeMi with a guy. i didn't know why but i felt...i felt kind of jealous. *Why is that, when i dont even like her?"

 

 

 AUTHOR NOTE: YO!!! Sorry for the short chapter lol but i hope you guys still read this!! I LOVE COMMENTS SO PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. I DON'T BITE^^