Beach time

BabyAngel

  As Daehyun got home he thought about the day with Raemi that he blushed.Ricky said "Oo Daehyun your blushing". Daehyun said "Shut up you should spend time with Hoyln more dude." Ricky said "I am I'm perparing something for Hoyln trust me I love her very much." And Ljoe walked in and the boys said "So what are you doing with Hyeri huh"and Ljoe answered back "Um just wait and see I got something for her".

   And as Raemi got inside her house her friends ran to her and said "Hey you gotta tell us everything." RaeMi jump and say " guys hold on I will after I take a shower and the girls waited.  RaeMi got out and the girls said " So are you gonna tell us now she said "okay" and  as Raemi  talked all night long about her fantastic day they fell asleep. It was 8:39 And the girls got dressed and were going to the beach with the boys. 

  When the got to the beach they were with there on the beach and Ljoe was splashing Hyeri with beach water and they were giggling. Daehyun and Raemi were on the sand building a sand castle.  Hoyln and Ricky were laying on the beach and laying down on the sand Ricky notice that Hoyln was asleep and he lean down to give her a kiss on the mouth.  Hoyln woke up seeing Ricky's face really close up to hers and she closed her eyes like she was still asleep and Ricky kissed her. Hoyln squealed and Ricky poped up and said "Oh my gosh" Im totally sorry and " Hoyln said "No No it's okay". while Chanjo was flirting with other girls Jehee was on the beach laying down and soaking in the sun and Chanjo spotted her he decided to splash her with cold water but as soon as he was about to she saw his reflection on her glasses and got up and said "Ya!! Go flirt with other girls not me I hate players.