What happened??!!

BabyAngel

RaeMi cried while chasing after daehyuun. The nurses and doctors pulled Daehyun into a room telling RaeMi to stay outside. RaeMi called her friends but after she said to come to the hospital she started to cry louder. 

"Bohw, what happened RaeMi!" HyoIn said on the phone.

RaeMi stood at the other line of the phone speechless and paralyzed. 

"RAEMI-AH!"HyoIn shouted

RaeMi leaned against the wall crying her eyes out and she dropped to the ground and at the same time she dropped the phone. Her cries became louder and louder letting all her strees out. She curled into a ball and sat on the floor in front of the room daehyun was at and was still crying. She looked back at her phone and saw 78 messages from all her friends(Teen jewels and TopBap). After awhile her friends showed up and RaeMi began to cry again. JeHee comforted her by giving her a big hug. Everybody gahered around RaeMi and started to ask guestion whil RaeMi was stilled curled up.

"What happened?" ask Ricky

"Is Daehyun ok!!?" HyeRi exclaimed

RaeMi began to cry louder having hiccups," It's all my fault, it's all my fault, only me!!!"

"Tell us what happened, please we cant help you if you dont tell us!" ChangJo asked.

"If i hadn't ask him to come out with me this wouldn've never happen!" RaeMi said looking into their eyes.

 HyeRi went to sit buy RaeMi rubbing her back and hugging her.

"Ommo, RaeMi dont say such things, its not your fault." HyeRi said.

 

 Flash Back:

"I want......" Those were the last words from Daehyun when He saw a bright light coming towards RaeMi.

His Eyes widen and RaeMi turned around not knowing what to do. Daehyun of course pushed Her out of the way just right when the car hit Daehyun. 

It was a drunk driver and he ran into Daehyun Leaving him On the ground. 

"Daehyuuunnnnn-aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!" RaeMi Yelled out breathlessly.

sHE COULDN'T believe what she saw with her own two eyes and cried running towrds Daehyun as she called the police.

fLASHbACK END!!

Right When RaeMi was done explaining what happened, Three hours later, the doctor came out letting them know the news. Everybody stood up from their seats and all eyes were on the doctor. 

"Annyeong, umm JungDaehyun is ok but he is going through amnesia." The Doctor said.

"Umm, Do you know when he is going to get his memories back." RaeMi said.

"I don't know that for sure but there is a 50 percent chance of him getting his memories back but he amy also not get it back at all," The doctor said, "Think it is best if you guys make him remember by doing the things he did in the past with you guys."

"Can we go see him?" asked Ljoe.

"Nehh, He is sleeping right now but just be careful."

 Thhe group walked in and gathered aroung Daehyun crying. RaeMi stood next to Daehyun holding his hands while she placed her head on the bed. She started to cry while looking at Daehyun's pale face

 

 

Author noted: Sorry IF i made you guys cry but oh wells lol. Fnally the weekend!! but Enjoy, comment and subscribe!! Thanks