Daehyun and RaeMi's time together

BabyAngel

      Flash back 

 Daehyun and RaeMi had a movie night together. While they were watching it Daehyun fell asleep and slept on RaeMi's lap which caused her to be shocked. When he fell asleep on her lap she was admiring his face. 

     Flash back end 

 All of a sudden Daehyun woke up and saw her admiring his face. Then there was a smirk that creeped up on his face and said,"you must really like staring at my face." After he said that RaeMi started to turn alittle but red and stuttered," Y....y YAH I wasn't staring at your face there was just something on your face." And she pretended to get something on his forehead and threw it out of no where. Then he continued to lay his head on Raemi's lap and they continued to watch the movie when RaeMi got up and said," I am going to go make popcorn." So she went to go get the popcorn then she came back and she handed some popcorn to Daehyun. They both say down and continued to watch the romantic but also action movie. Then RaeMi leaned her head on Daehyun's shoulder. Then the movie ended and they also finished the popcorn so RaeMi went to the kitchen to throw the box that the popcorn was in and Daehyun got up and said," Ok babe I gotta go home now So I'll see you tomorrow, okay." And he kissed RaeMi on the cheek. Then RaeMi said," Ok bye babe see tomorrow then." And kissed him on the lips. He was shocked. Then RaeMi pushed him to the door and he said," let's kiss again but longer tomorrow ok." "Ok now go before topbap wont open the door for you and I am tired so see you tomorrow." Then he went out and headed home. 

Sorry if it is short because I been busy so yea ill try to write longer next time.Saragenhao