entry o6

EXO Diary

Dear Diary,

So, uh, what should I write?

...

..

I guess I should write how I got this girly notebook, regarding with the entries that I read. And yes, I read them, and to whoever member who's going to read this entry, I am going to kill you if read past this sentence.

Okay, so, uhm, I got this from Jongdae hyung. Just like what Joonma had stated in his entry, Jongdae hyung just appeared out of nowhere and grabbed me, pulling me inside a closet room. I thought I was going to die, I tell you! The room was so empty and dark and all I could hear was Jongdae's ragged breathing. He smelt awful as well! It was a nightmare! D;

But then he reached out (don't ask me how I knew (I have super powers (which I already have lol))) and switched the lights on, making me scream with fear.

It was hideous, I tell you! Hideous! /cries a river

What I saw could scar your lives forever:

Jongdae's face.

And then he slapped a hand over my mouth, and I bit it, in return making him scream.

Don't blame me though, it was self-defence. 

He was obviously going to me.

Or not..

"What the hell, Kyungsoo!" He shouted, tending to his now pink hand.

"What the hell, Jongdae!" I copied him, because, what the heck. :D

"Stop copying me!" Was his reply.

"Stop co-,"

"Okay, stop, gosh." Jongdae rolled his eyes while I gave him a cheeky grin. After a few staring contests with him, I puckered my lips and got to the point.

"Okay, so why are we gathered here?"

"I need to give you something."

"And why can't you give it to me out in the open? OH MY GOSH, YOU'RE GIVING ME DRUGS, AREN'T YOU? Kim Jongdae! I know you're a troll and stuff, but please, think about your reputation, you fellow group members and their dreams and desires! Drugs is not the answer to everything! It-"

"JESUS, KYUNGSOO, STOP." He grunted while I smiled slyly.

Now, let me tell you guys a secret.

Do you know there's a troll #2 in the EXO group?

No? Too bad, because I can give you a hint:

It's the ever so y Do Kyungsoo.

Yes, it is me. Please, stop applauding.

Other than, wait no, I am the only one who can annoy the Troll Master Chen. cB

And yes, I called him 'Troll Master'.

Kim Jongdae, I know that you will be reading this despite my warning earlier, but if you see this, you owe me a month's lunch.

After pestering him a few more times, he finally produced a small pink notebook from the back of his pocket, to which I overreacted:

"Oh my gosh," I gasped too loudly, "Don't tell me that's Luhan's diary?~"

Tildes are nice.

He just nodded and handed it to me, looking at the closet door suspiciously, "I want you to read that, and maybe, write an entry of your own."

"Now why would I do that?" I regained my composure and raised a brow at him, taking the pink notebook and flipping pages of Luhan's old entries. 

"Just because," He shrugged, "Just do it. After, pass it to someone else."

I nodded and exited out the small cramped room, leaving Jongdae to his thoughts.

This happened three days ago, and I just remembered about this notebook just now, because I was too busy feeding bottomless pits.

Okay, since I ain't that awkward anymore, I need to pour out my feelings to you about this day, diary.

It's exactly 10:30 P.M. right now, and all of the other members are out cold. Too tired from practice, I suppose. I should really be sleeping right now, but a specific pink notebook just caught my attention.

This morning I got up at exactly 6 A.M. I proceeded down the hall and jumped when I reached the end of the hall, connecting to the living room. A groan was then heard and I turned around, blinking at Jongdae who had hid behind the wall on the right, waiting for someone who would wake up and trip on his string-trap. I just scoffed at him and walked to the bathroom, doing my early morning routine. After washing, I went out of the bathroom and walked to the kitchen, making my way to the fridge and taking out ingredients.

A few minutes had passed and I was chopping vegetables when I heard a thud followed by a laugh. I slightly craned my head, and watch Sehun struggling to get up, Jongdae loudly laughing at him.

I feel bad for our maknae. He is always the first victim of Jongdae's pranks.

After watching Sehun stand up and shout at his laughing hyung, I proceeded onto making breakfast with a straight face. I was still tired. The night before, Jongin and I had a crazy time together. We practically broke his bed, and not to mention, my lower region still hurt because of his straddling.

Making breakfast was a hassle with droopy eyes, and it was more of a trouble when everyone woke up and gathered at the dining table, making themselves comfortable. After I settled the food down carefully, the dining table felt like at war. Pieces of meat were strewn everywhere and it was noisy as hell. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were fighting for the last peice of dumpling on the other end of the table, and on the other end, Kris and Suho were fighting about.... I didn't quite get it, but I think it had to do with Tao and gucci.

I sat at the side and watched them eat, stuffing my mouth with food that I separated earlier. I learned months ago: separate a food of your own if you still want to eat.

After hell broke loose, everyone leaned back on their chairs; some burped and some patted their stomachs in delight.

Seriously, I don't even get a thanks. Tch, these ungrateful-

Moving on~

Tildes are nice.

Anyways, after making sure that everyone was done eating, I called out to them and asked who would be washing the dishes. At the sound of it, nearly half of the group raced out of the small kitchen, leaving their mess behind. I sighed and rolled my eyes, looking over to the members who stayed, the sign of dullness in their eyes as they stared into nothingness.

I, of course, got mad for their lack of appreciativeness and just scoffed, cleaning after their mess and dumping everything into the sink. I almost cursed out loud at them, but before I could do that, the door opened and in came the two managers, announcing a free day, which made me grunt and sulk in response as I wash the dishes.

A free day for them was heaven, but for me, it was hell.

You see, when we get a free day, you expect that everyone's relaxing and do stuff that soothes them BUT NOT ME, LORD GOD NOT ME.

Every single second, I get attacked and asked to make food for everyone, but this time, instead of agreeing, I said the opposite:

"Why would I?"

But then Tao popped out of nowhere and demanded food, with his aegyo.

I was in a totally deep .

 

After hours of cooking, I finally collapsed on my bed, heaving a tired sigh. It was so painful to do all the cooking alone. Lay should've helped me, he was good at cooking too, but he was a lazy . 

"HYUNG!"

Next thing I know, I was tackled down to the floor and crushed by a tanned-skin boy. I grunted and screamed at him to get off, but he didn't bother to listen.

"Hyung! Hyung! Should we do the thing we did last night again?" Jongin winked and I just stared at him, contemplating if I wanted it or not. After blinking at him and watch him plead, I pursed my lips and nodded. He carried me bridal-style (because I was too light, as he says, WHICH MY MAN PRIDE HAS BEEN OFFENDED TBH) to the bed and literally dropped me onto it. He jumped onto me, which made me grunt, as he straddled me with his hips.

 

I had a good massage that night, never even thought that Jongin would give good massages.

But I really need to question him on why he straddles my hips when he's giving a massage.

Meh, too lazy.

Nothing really exciting happened today, except for that time when Sehun laughed at Luhan for tripping and face-planting onto the cold hard floor. After that, Luhan had been embarrassed and ran to his shared room, locking it and /crying all day like a girl/.

Sehun banged on the door and shouted apologies but I guess Luhan was a to actually face the love of his life after the embarrassing incident.

Sigh, these gay people. I swear their fluffiness is going to kill me someday.

Not.

 

Signed by;

     Do Kyungsoo's . Bl

            Baby, I know I'm y (ier than Jongin but don't tell him I said that).

 

 


another y chapter.

otl halfway writing this, i got lost and idk what i did anymore ><;