entry o4

EXO Diary

 

Dear Diary,

Oh My Gosh.

HI DIARY. :D

Well, for starters, if you're asking, I got this from Joonmyeon hyung. 

Let me explain, ladies.. and gentlemen.

One fine morning, Suho hyung was lounging on the couch with a brightly-colored pink notebook on his lap. Being the ever so curious Park Chanyeol, I jumped on him and started chanting his name, in which resulted in him screaming his head off for me to get off him. I, of course, pouted and slid off him, getting to the main point.

"Hyung, what's that?" I pointed at the notebook which was now scattered on the floor with it's pages opened. Suho hyung blinked and looked at where I was pointing, muttering an audible '' before picking it up double time. 

Park Chancrack- oh, excuse me, I meant Park Chanyeol, got super-duper curious that he stated bugging Suho hyung.

I clung onto him like a koala and started shaking him roughly, "Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!"

Suho hyung, with his height and small frame,  could only drown in my peach-scented cologne while I shake him with all my iness. 

And so, after an hour, I got bored of hugging him to death and shaking him, so I let go and sulked on the couch, while he slid onto the floor.

"OH, GOD, PARK CHANYEOL."

 

Later in the afternoon, after I dangled my junk infront of everyone's face, I went to the kitchen where Kyungsoo was cooking up a storm.

"Woah, what's the occasion?" I asked and leaned on the counter, which was definitely broken because of you-know-who.

Oh, I'm sorry.

You don't know?

Lol, me too.

Kyungsoo just shrugged and continued cooking, ignoring Park Chanyeollie who was breaking the counter ever more with his iness.

 

AAAnd later that night, after everyone ate and went to their perspective rooms, I, Park Chanyeollie, along with my trusty side-kick, whom I may call as lazy--Byun Baekhyun for now, snuck inside Suho and Sehun's shared room. My curiousity never died down since I saw that pink notebook, to be honest. 

Okay, maybe it did when I was showing off my junk and telling everyone how big it was compared to theirs.

Buuuut, my curiousity fueled up again when I saw Baekon with a red notebook (which I will be stealing next).

So where was I? Oh yeah, sneaking into gramnae's room.

Hahaha. Get it? Gramnae? Gramps plus maknae? No? Okay..

I turned the knob carefully, but Baekon decided to be an and ruin the mood by just bursting in without warning. I rolled my eyes and proceeded inside.

I was actually shocked at what I saw.

Everything was a mess.

Gramps isn't the type to leave everything cluttered, but Sehun is.

And so I am guessing that Suho hyung was too lazy to pick up Sehun's clutter.

Yeap, I'm a genius. Where's my cookies, bishes?!

Anyway, I blinked at everything that occupied the room, while Baekon was sitting on the doorway, eyes closed and head dipped down. I went to Suho hyung's side of the room and started rumaging through his clean and arranged bookshelf, throwing behind my back the books and notebooks which was in no help for me. And alas! I found the pink notebook.... under Suho's hyung's pillow.

I just pursed my lips and kissed my teeth, thinking of ways on how to get it. And I chose the most brilliant and easiest plan yet.

I yanked the notebook from Suho's hyung's pillow and walked away, not caring if the grown man would wake up. I walked across the room and to the door, tugging on Baekon's wrist to wake him up. Seeing that he wasn't to wake up anytime sooner (gosh, he's a deep sleeper), I casually dragged him across the living room and into out shared bedroom.

Yeap.

I literally dragged him.

Nothing really exciting happened on this day (there would be if I wasn't lazy enough otl). Buut, I promise you diary, tomorrow there will. /nods

By reading this poor-excuse-of-a-diary (and the lame entries), I learned new things.

Luhan is utterly gay for Sehun.

And so is Yixing.

But I guess he's gay for Suho hyung.

SULAY SHIPPER HERE.

 

Oh, and before I go, I want you guys to meet junk. 8'D

He's a stuffed bunny, by the way.

 

Love,

Park Chan-OMG IS THAT FOOD?!

 

 

 


I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE EXCITING (I THINK OTL) I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEASSSSSSS /SOBS