entry o1

EXO Diary

 

 

 

Dear diary,

Wow, I never expected to write in a diary about my everyday life. Well, I needed to. With Lay's constant whining to buy more Lay's (oh, the irony) when there already is a room full of it. Tch. 

Well, I wan't to talk about my crazy life as an idol. And also my miserable life without Sehunnie-

"What about me?" A voice suddenly spoke behind me. I jumped and turned around, finding Lay munching on a bag of Lay's and staring at me with a blank face. I blinked and laughed nervously, "Well..... Sehunnie... You know... I'm gay for him?"

Lay just rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Gay. Uber gay lulu." He walked away and left me and my loneliness.

-Oh, Sehun. Oh Sehun. I miss you so much. I miss you so much and I think of every minute of everyday of you. Well, not really. I mean I have to concentrate on dance and voice lessons so I have to push you out of my head for awhile. But, whatever, I still miss you. And love you.

Oh Sehun. I miss you and your blank face which matches with my cheerful and jaw-hanging laughs. Oh Sehun, I missed the times when we went out for bubble teas and sometimes, when I "accidentally" spill my bubble tea, we would share and then, then our lips would touch and akjhfskldvbdjflhvb. Lol, that won't happen. Kkkkkkk.

Sometimes, I wonder about my sanity. Lately, I have been crazier with these people around me. Xuimin and his buns, Lay and his chips, Chen and his trollself, Tao chasing Kris around the dorm asking for Gucci. It's been what, a year+, when I met these bums and now........ I really question our sanity.

I also question my gender.

For the past weeks, I have been feeling weird sensations all over my body. I remember that one time when I thought I was pregnant with the unicorn, then I realized that the situation was so funny, I left my jaw on the living room floor and laughed for days. Oh, good times, good times. I ALSO question if Tao and Kris are truly gay for each other, then I remembered, Kris was cheating on Tao with Lay. Complicated, I must say. The only sane couple in this dorm are XuiChen. Yes, I ship them.

They would be found cuddling on the couch and doing stuff .

Lol, I must stop because Chen, who is right beside me, is shivering from disgust-

"HYUNG! WADAPACK?!" Chen jumped up from the bed and stared at the notebook with pure disgust and horror.

I blinked at him, "What?"

"I AM SO NOT GAY FOR XUIMIN!" He stormed out the room.

"I AM ALSO NOT GAY FOR YOU CHEN!" I heard Xuimin shout from the living room.

-Okay, so I don't care if what I wrote in here was all in my head. 

Anyway, idol life is so hard. I mean, all those fangirls screaming in your face telling you how hot you are. I know, ladies. I know I'm that uber hot. No need to tell me because I can see myself in front of the mirror. I would usually pose infront of the mirror and then do poses. 

Diary, I have some things that I want to share to you,

Lay is a diva.

Xuimin is a clean-freak.

Chen is a troll but I can't really understand why and how.

Tao may not or may be in love with Gucci. Lately, he has been showing signs that he has a liking towards Chanel. Don't be a two-timer, Tao.

And Kris.... Oh gosh, Kris.

There's so much things to say about him.

And myself, of course.

I, Han Lu, is, and always will be-

"Gay." 

"WTH LAY."

"What? It's true."

 

Love,  

Han Lu

Gay Lu

Lu Han      -What the hell, Lay! Stop crossing out my name! -Lulu

GayForSehun      -Worth it.