Chapter 9: Wood and Massages

The Farming Days

- The Farming Days –

Chapter 9:

Wood and Massages

 

The honk of a car horn reverberated through the barn, Sunny’s eyes opened as she felt the lips brushing against hers and she pulled her head away, eyes fluttering open, taking Yuri’s hand down from her cheek.

 

“I think that’s your cue to leave.” Sunny teased, watching the frown cross Yuri’s face. But Yuri wasn’t taking having it, her body responding by pressing tighter into Sunny, her held hand shooting back up to Sunny’s face as her lips suddenly met Sunny’s.

 

Sunny melted as their mouths made contact, it was different from that night on the couch, more wanton and desperate, none of the trepidation remained, the hand on her waist slid down until it was cupping her bottom and the hand on her face went to the back of her head, urging Sunny to stay close.

 

Yuri leaned into her, pinching her to elicit a gasp and when opened Yuri slipped her tongue inside, feeling the other mouth’s tongue rush to meet hers. Sunny lazily kissed Yuri back as the tongue entered , letting her explore the new territory, she enjoyed it’s novel, unpredictable nature, it was wholly unlike Hyoyeon’s style and she could feel a sort of desperation, as though Yuri was kissing her because there were to be no moments past this one.

 

Sunny fought the urge to throw her arms around Yuri’s neck, her legs around Yuri’s waist and be taken then and there, somehow she pushed the burning desire down, settling for placing her hands on Yuri’s shoulders and when Yuri finally broke for breath she pushed her away gently, smiling at the trail of saliva they shared.

 

“That was very nice, thank you.” Sunny sweetly stated. “But I don’t think Hyoyeon will wait much longer.” Yuri frowned and took one last caress of Sunny’s face, watching her lean into the touch, her hand cupping Yuri’s. Yuri parted their bodies with one final squeeze of Sunny’s bottom.

 

“One more for the road?” Yuri asked with a smirk, pecking Sunny quickly on the lips. Yuri turned away picking up the chainsaw and sashaying away, leaving a grinning Sunny whose eyes followed her out, intrigued by this new factor in her relationship with Hyoyeon. Sunny pushed the experience easily to the back of her mind and resumed checking on the whinnying mare.

 

“Oh shut up Marian, it was just a kiss, you’re not even married and look at you. Don’t you whinny at me like that.” She stuck her tongue out at the mare and entered the gate, resuming her checkup of the pregnant horse.

 

Yuri waved to Hyoyeon who smiled at her easily, listening to the music in her truck as she waited, watching Yuri come up to the back of the truck and throwing the chainsaw in the back, next to the brand new one, she jogged around to the passenger side and jumped in.

 

Hyoyeon drove them over to the lake, jumping out of the truck and getting the older chainsaw from the back, enjoying the familiar weight and began the tedious process of trying to start it. Yuri picked up hers and filled the gas tank with the fuel Hyoyeon had put there back at the house, she put on the protective goggles and ear plugs and threw Hyoyeon hers, shaking her head that she could have forgotten.

 

“You have to look after those pretty eyes and ears Ms. Kim!” Yuri stated with a laugh as Hyoyeon sat the goggles on her head and put the ear plugs in.

 

“Thanks Yuri.” Hyoyeon replied, resuming her fight with the chainsaw as it spluttered and coughed and refused to start.

 

Yuri effortlessly started hers with the flick of the ignition switch, smiling as the machine turned over readily, smoothly coming alive.

 

“Just have to know where to touch I guess.” Yuri smiled at the glare she received. “Sometimes newer is better?” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and finally got the machine to turn over, grinning as it roared to life and she pulled her goggles down.

 

“Let’s go some wood.” Yuri laughed at the terrible joke, she had to raise the chainsaw from how she rested it on her leg, memories of a few minutes ago stirring again at the powerful vibrations.

 

Yuri and Hyoyeon worked in silence, chopping down the felled tree into maneuverable chunks, working easily in tandem against the small tree. Soon not much was left but firewood.

 

“Good job Yuri.” Hyoyeon yelled, turning off her chainsaw as Yuri did the same. “Now we just load it in the trai...ler. .” Yuri couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“So do we go back for it?” Hyoyeon shook her head in response.

 

“Nah, it’ll give us something to do later. We’ll keep going and clean it up this afternoon, pretty unlikely that someone will come and take it.” Hyoyeon put her chainsaw back in the truck as Yuri did the same, both jumping inside.

 

“So what kind of music do you like Yuri?” Hyoyeon asked, plugging in her MP3 player full of dance and electronica.

 

“Anything I can work up a sweat to.” Yuri replied, bobbing to the tunes.

 

“I can appreciate that, Sunny is heavily into female singer/songwriters at the moment and most are pretty cool, except when it’s some 15 year old singing about how hard life is.”

 

“Hahaha, I know what you mean.” Hyoyeon slowed the truck down as they got to the biggest of the fallen trees, Yuri nodded appreciatively at the size of the tree that had fallen. “Well that’s going to take a while, how should we start?”

 

“Take our time, we’ll remove the smaller branches until it’s nice and clear, then carefully, we’ll cut it down.” Yuri nodded, putting on her safety gear and climbed around the broken fence, as Hyoyeon followed. Yuri flicked her thumb and the chainsaw roared to life, she watched Hyoyeon struggling again with the old machine.

 

“I had kind of assumed you were good with your hands Ms. Kim!” Yuri yelled over the loud machine. “Or are you better with other parts of your body?” Hyoyeon scowled as she gave one last tug on the starter cord and the machine began.

 

“Not everything good comes quickly Yuri!” Hyoyeon shouted as Yuri smirked and they began cutting the tree limbs off, taking turns to drag them out of the way.

 

Yuri dragged the largest branch away, wiping her sweaty forehead dry on her sleeve, she looked at the open fields and could feel the humidity practically hugging the ground.

 

“Yuri put aside those green branches, we can use them on Saturday.” Hyoyeon yelled.

 

“What?” Yuri was too distracted to hear what Hyoyeon yell at her.

 

Hyoyeon put the chainsaw down, walking over to get closer to Yuri and repeated the command, Yuri nodded in understanding, and they continued chopping the trees.

 

Hyoyeon picked the saw up, cutting into the trunk and watched as Yuri suddenly put her chainsaw down and pulled her heavy coat off, revealing her tight green skivvy.

 

“Hey Yuri, you should leave your coat on!” Hyoyeon yelled, as Yuri looked at her. “Leave your coat on, it’s safer than that light jumper thing!’ Yuri smiled in reply and mimed fanning herself, Hyoyeon couldn’t disagree that it was getting quite hot. But didn’t want to start taking layers off of herself just yet.

 

Hyoyeon tried to focus on sawing the log down but Yuri’s tight top and the way the woman was bending down and picking things up was proving quite distracting. Hyoyeon thought that no matter which way she looked it seemed that Yuri was there in the corner of her eye, contorting herself.

 

Yuri saw Hyoyeon’s quick glances, smiling that the woman seemed averse to wearing sunglasses and decided to have some fun with her, planning for it to turn into the same kind that she’d had in the barn hours before.

 

Hyoyeon continued cutting through the trunk, Yuri busy throwing the branches over the fence into a heap. Hyoyeon stepped back as the log fell on the ground, pulling out a clean handkerchief and wiping at her sweaty face, she turned off the chainsaw and silence fell over the pair. Hyoyeon went to the truck to get the container of food and drinks out, withdrawing two water bottles, and offering one to Yuri.

 

“We taking a lunch break?” Yuri asked, getting a nod in reply from Hyoyeon who shuffled out of her own coat against the humidity. “Ah good, I could use something relaxing.” Yuri pulled her already sweaty skivvy off and wiped herself down with it, exposing her blue v-necked shirt. Hyoyeon couldn’t see much of any sweat on the woman and tried not to stare at as Yuri stood in front of her busying herself.

 

Yuri turned her back and focused on drying herself, enjoying the feel of Hyoyeon’s eyes on her, she turned around suddenly and caught Hyoyeon’s look as she took a drink of water.

 

“You know, it’s rude to stare.” Yuri said.

 

“I wasn't staring at you, I was staring at the rest of the job.” Hyoyeon replied quickly, turning her head to look at the remaining tree.

 

“If you want to stare I don’t mind Ms. Kim, it’s nice to be feel admired.” Yuri pulled her top off revealing the dark coloured sports bra again.

 

“Yuri I swear, I wasn’t looking at you.” Hyoyeon began as Yuri looked at her, sipping at her water bottle.

 

“I said it’s fine Ms. Kim.” Yuri took the water bottle and continued to drink from it, but her body was burning from the inside out, she pulled the bottle from her lips and poured it over herself, letting the cold fresh water run downwards from to her chest wetting her dark bra, cleaning the sweat she had accumulated.

 

Hyoyeon grin grew wider seeing Yuri pulling such a seductive act. She her lips and followed the water as it ran down Yuri’s body, disappearing for a moment inside her bra before reappearing and trailing down her flat stomach and vanishing into her jeans.

 

Yuri undid the tie keeping her hair in a ponytail and shook it free, she leaned her head back and poured water through her long jet black hair, running her nails between her long locks.

 

“Enjoying the show?” Yuri asked, Hyoyeon ignored her, climbing down off the bonnet, going to the passenger side of the truck, leaning into the cab and pulling a large blanket out.

 

Hyoyeon unfurled the blanket, under the nearest still standing tree, she went back for the container full of food and drinks and sat down on it as Yuri watched, curious that her seductive manner was being ignored so well.

 

“Yuri, come sit down and eat, you are not looking your best” Hyoyeon sat on the blanket and divided their lunch. “Come on hurry up!” Yuri swiftly joined Hyoyeon, wiping the stray droplet from her toned stomach and taking the offered sandwich with an easy smile.

 

Yuri wound up staring at Hyoyeon for a while, but she felt faint, odd, she had to force herself to blink and even then it seemed like her body was made of lead.

 

Yuri finished her sandwich, a deep tiredness afflicting her body, the currently serene atmosphere and her full stomach was lulling her to an afternoon nap, she crawled over on the blanket towards Hyoyeon and rested her head on her outstretched legs.

 

“Just five minutes Ms. Kim, then I’ll be all yours for the afternoon.” Yuri yawned and closed her eyes as Hyoyeon watched, and she smiled at the poor exhausted woman, she managed to slide out from under Yuri, leaving her asleep on the blanket, she went and grabbed her own coat, lying it gently over Yuri as a blanket as Hyoyeon finished piling up the cut off pieces of the fallen tree.

 

Yuri stirred from her slumber, feeling better, the tiredness having lifted partially from her bones and she stood up looking at Hyoyeon who had continued her work. Yuri went over and helped Hyoyeon carry the large pieces of wood through the fence.

 

“Come on lazy buns lets finish this, I think you took the nap I was craving for.” Hyoyeon laughed, seeing Yuri was awake. “Feeling better?”

 

“I’m sorry about that. Let me help you with that.” Yuri groggily took some steps and began to pick up the firewood, throwing it into the pile. “What now?” Yuri asked, regretting her nap and how it made her look as a new employee.

 

“Now we get the trailer so we can clean this pile away for good.” Hyoyeon replied easily, seemingly unphased by having to do all that work on her own. Yuri looked up at the sky, the day’s oppressive humidity having given way to a refreshing wind that added to the ambiance, it felt right, almost expected to take a nap in such weather.

 

Yuri joined Hyoyeon in the truck, eager to make up for her shirking her expected duties as they quickly drove back to the barn, Hyoyeon’s music blaring, destroying what remained of Yuri’s tiredness.

 

Hyoyeon jumped out, going for the trailer and Yuri followed, standing behind it to help push. After a fairly small amount of cursing they managed to get the trailer hooked up and were driving back out to the lumber pile they had made.

 

Yuri leapt out as the truck pulled up by the pile, racing to undo the gate and make up for her wasted time. Hyoyeon smiled at the eager woman, always content to see someone trying to please her and didn’t feel like telling her to stop.

 

They worked in silence together for a while, their combined strength more than enough to throw the large pieces on the trailer and after a time the trailer was sagging slightly under the weight of the ex-tree. Yuri threw a tarp over the trailer and secured it, not wanting to leave a trail as they made their way back home.

 

“Hyoyeon, it’s Sunny, over.” The radio sang and Hyoyeon pulled the radio from her pocket.

 

“Sunny, it’s Hyoyeon, over.” Hyoyeon replied into the radio, smiling at her wife’s voice.

 

“Hyoyeon, I just spoke to Seohyun, she says she can have two different crews to do the outsides, but we will need to have an inspection first so they can bring the materials that are needed.”

 

“Oh well we can talk about it at dinner, we are heading back soon, Yuri overdid it today.” Hyoyeon smiled at Yuri, pulling the radio from her face. “But still did a great job.”

 

“See you in a bit” Sunny said over the radio.

 

“Come on Yuri lets leave.”

 

Hyoyeon stuck the radio in her pocket as she checked the surrounding area on last time for any hiding branches, of course the blanket wasn't going to go in the car by itself. She mentally hit herself and cleaned the area of their things. Leading Yuri to the truck to drive home, done with the day’s work.


 

~~~~


 

Yuri and Hyoyeon entered the house to a wonderful smell, Sunny had been cooking in the kitchen, they walked in as the steaks were being dished onto plates. Sunny beamed when she saw the two women walk in.

 

“Hey bilby, I’m just going to wash my hands.” Yuri waved hello and made to follow Hyoyeon to the first floor bathroom.

 

“See you two soon. Oh, Yuri, where would you like to sit?” Sunny had set a place for Hyoyeon at the head of the table, and her own close to it. “Next to me perhaps?” She had a wide smile planted on her lips, hoping this way to avoid more of that tenacious foot.

 

“Of course!” Yuri replied, immediately planning just how to capitalise on having Sunny next to her as she walked up the stairs.

 

A few minutes later Yuri returned and saw Hyoyeon and Sunny already seated, Yuri quickly walked to her seat, smiling at Hyoyeon who was amused at the seat placements.

 

“This tastes amazing Bilby” Hyoyeon exclaimed, digging into the steak, Yuri nodding agreement and dropped her hand subtly below the table, grabbing Sunny’s knee.

 

“Yeah, it’s mouth watering in it’s tenderness.” Yuri’s hand trailed down to squeeze Sunny’s thigh, Sunny suppressed the giggle and focused on telling Hyoyeon her news about Seohyun.

 

“I talked to Seohyun today, and she told me that her contractor will come first for a quote, and then the crew will come to do the work, if everything goes well a week of work could finish the barn and another three weeks for the house.”

 

“How many people we will have here?” Hyoyeon replied, savouring the taste of the steak with each bite, not noticing that Yuri seemed to have lost all interest in the meal in front of her.

 

“Depends on the contractor, we’ll leave the size of his crew up to HIM!” Yuri smiled at Sunny’s sudden exclamation, knowing she’d found one of the woman’s weak spots.

 

“I was thinking, tomorrow, we need to prepare the things for Saturday, so I guess you will be free tomorrow, Yuri.”

 

“If you need help Sunny, you can count on me!” Yuri added with a tired smile taking a bite of her dinner, as her fingers Sunny’s leg, she covered with her other hand, stifling a yawn.

 

“Actually, you don't look that good, do you need someone to take care of you?” Sunny inquired with a concerned tone, placing her arm around Yuri’s shoulders and looking into her eyes.

 

“I’m alright, really, I’m just a little tired. Think I overdid the yoga this morning and had a little too much Sun today. I might retire early.” Yuri stood up taking her plate to the sink.

 

“If you want, I have a cream I use that works wonders when I get sick? But first, go have a long shower, and when you’re done I’ll meet you in my room?” Sunny proposed winking the eye Hyoyeon couldn’t see, getting a short nod in return.

 

Yuri left the room to take a shower, entering her rooms en-suite, she disrobed quickly, and took longer than usual, wanting to savor the water caressing her. The water was warm and relaxing, and she lost track of time in it. She felt more tired than she had in awhile and could hear the bed was calling her.

 

Meanwhile, Hyoyeon and Sunny had finished their shower together and there was no sign of Yuri in their room. Sunny put her robe on over her pajama shorts and top and took the medicine from the cabinet.

 

“Where are you going?” Hyoyeon asked, dressing in her pajamas.

 

“To check on Yuri.” Sunny answered opening the door to leave.

 

“She is a grown woman, come to bed bilby.” Hyoyeon threw herself in the bed, propping her head up on an elbow and trailing a finger down to play on her hips, edging the waistband down seductively.

 

“Yes, but if she gets sick, it’s not good for any of us. I’ll be 10 minutes, just go to sleep quickly for once.” Sunny teased, closing the door behind her.

 

Go to sleep quickly for once!! What is she even thinking? Hyoyeon thought, rolling over on the big empty bed, laying an arm out where Sunny usually slept and closed her eyes spitefully.

 

Sunny knocked on Yuri’s door once, twice, but no answer, she heard the shower and let herself in assuming that the noise of the shower meant Yuri couldn't hear her knocks.

 

Yuri was exhausted, her head covered in water and shampoo, she was lost in the relaxing water covering her. She roughly cleaned her hair, shampoo and then conditioner, the simple routine made her feel better, in control. she stepped out of the shower smiling at the good feeling, sleep was going to be her best friend for the night.

 

Sunny knocked on the door of the bathroom as Yuri stepped out of the steamy shower.

 

“Are you alive?”

 

“Yes, just enjoying the warmth. I’ll be out in a bit.” Yuri said hastily drying the water off her body.

 

“Take your time, if you need help I’m here.”

 

“You want to help dry me off?” Yuri replied jokingly.

 

“Why not?” Yuri gasped at the reply, wrapping her long hair in another towel.

 

“I thought you I was going to dry you?” Sunny whined, putting on an overly dramatic pout.

 

“Yes, you will, but just my hair, I find head massages relax me.” Yuri replied, stepping out of the bathroom and seeing Sunny waiting for Yuri next to the bed.

 

“Come on so I can put the medicine on you too.” Sunny pointed the bed, and Yuri sat where she was pointing.

 

Sunny started to dry Yuri’s hair with the towel massaging the head smoothly and tenderly.

 

“Hyoyeon loves when I do this to her, I guess both of you are not that different.” Sunny mused, scraping her nails along Yuri’s scalp.

 

“Well one of Jessica’s favorite things to do was play with my hair, so I guess you’re kind of like her.” Yuri laughed slowly.

 

“Its very pretty hair, are you feeling any better?” Sunny asked, leaning down to Yuri’s head

 

“Yeah, nice and relaxed.” Yuri replied dreamily, resting her head back against Sunny.

 

“Good. Now lay down on the bed and take that towel off.” Sunny commanded, getting up on her knees on the bed.

 

“Okay” Yuri was too tired go against it and she pulled the towel off her body and spread it on the bed, before climbing on top of it laying down on her back and looking up at Sunny.

 

“Umm, I meant... I meant lie on your back...” Sunny said, turning bright red and looking away from Yuri who was relaxing comfortably, resting her arms under her head.

 

“I’m not a mind reader Ms. Lee.” Yuri whined, rolling over onto her stomach. Sunny pulled her robe apart and straddled Yuri’s bottom. Opening the medicine, the strong smell of menthol hit Sunny’s nose and she used her fingers to put the cream onto Yuri’s back, not before moving the hair out of the way.

 

“This will help you to feel better tomorrow.” Sunny stated as she heard Yuri groan at the touch, the massages were melting her body. Sunny took a great amount of the cream and use her both hands to massage Yuri’s back and neck, not leaving any muscle unattended.

 

The shorts were leaving more skin uncovered than not, Yuri’s back could feel the warmth of Sunny’s thighs, her senses were burning her insides, and the cream wasn't helping.

 

Sunny rubbed the medicine down Yuri’s back, and ran her fingers back up, working on the area just below her shoulder blades, Sunny’s fingers moved slowly down Yuri’s side trying to cover as much skin as possible. Sunny barely even noticed that she was inadvertently touching the side of Yuri’s s until she hears a moan escape Yuri’s lips.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you for waiting the update..
Sorry we took long to do it, We are kinda busy with stuff. 
I'm too happy for continuing this proyect with Bazz
Just saying I want to know if your opinions of this proyect of us.
Besides that will give us courage to continue writing it ^,^ 
BazzKik
^,^.

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------