Chapter 11: Not so Unexpected visit

The Farming Days

- The Farming Days –

Chapter 11:

Not so Unexpected visit

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon returned downstairs to find their guest finishing their coffee.

 

Did you squeeze in another quickie? I swear you two are insatiable.”

 

Maybe.” Sunny cooed, kissing Hyoyeon’s shoulder. ”Its good for your health, you know?”

 

Jealous, Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon smugly inquired as her wife hugged her from behind tightly.

 

Of two shorties like you? That can't ignore the heat between their legs? Ha!”

 

They left the house, Hyoyeon getting into the driver’s seat as Sunny and Taeyeon climbed into the back. They’d barely gotten onto the main road before Sunny’s self control broke.

 

So Taeyeon, is your heat under control or are you here to find someone who can quench that flame?”

 

Thank you for your concern Sunny, but any fire is non-existent, unlike yours which would burn the whole village down if Hyoyeon is not there to douse it off with her-”

 

Yah! Stop flirting you two!” Hyoyeon yelled, laughing at the two midgets fighting for the sake of fighting. She loved when Taeyeon was there for a visit, or taking a holiday with them, it made it feel like her family was complete, Sunny had told her the same at some point. She could remember times when the two of them fought every minute for her attention. It was always an electric atmosphere whenever they were together.



 

~~~~




 

Hyoyeon pulled the car full of teasing shorties up outside Seohyun’s workplace, Sunny still wanted to talk to her, again, about every little detail. Hyoyeon had assumed the organisation was done but climbed out of the car and steeled herself for more of her favourite, if endearing to the point of occasional annoyance, structural engineer.

 

I’m going to talk to Seohyun, want to tag along or go to the market?” Sunny asked her wife and Taeyeon.

 

Well I want to know all the details” Hyoyeon replied leading the way.

 

I will just tag along”  Taeyeon

 

They went to the office were Seohyun was posted and waited for her to attend them.

 

Good afternoon ladies.” Seohyun greeted them with a wide smile. “When did you get back, Taeyeon?”

 

A few hours ago.” Taeyeon replied.

 

How was your trip?”

 

Family is always surprising, thank you for asking.” Taeyeon felt uncomfortable having the younger girl’s total attention.

 

So, about what we talked yesterday.” Sunny started, trying to get Seohyun’s stare off Taeyeon.

 

Oh, yes, please, follow me.” Seohyun lead them into a side room and sat in a leather chair, seated behind the tastefully impressive desk, Sunny and Hyoyeon each took one of the comfortable chairs for clients and Taeyeon went and sat on one of the large square cushions at the side of the room, underneath the big picture window.

 

Taeyeon tried to follow their conversation as it swerved through a discussion of decks and barns and lumber and square footage’s and she rolled her eyes inwardly, preferring to watch the birds outside play on the pavement and the people passing by. She turned her head to follow as an average height woman hurriedly crossed the street, her short blue skirt was flapping up tantalisingly as she jaywalked. Taeyeon drank her in, the skin was darker then her own, and she was slender but with the kind of curves Taeyeon could learn to appreciate. The stranger pushed her long dark brown hair off her face as she paused, flapping the opening of her blouse to fan herself.

 

Taeyeon considered pressing her face into the window to watch the way her moved as the woman walked up the street, but was brought back into the conversation by a familiar word. Party.

 

-ty, you are still coming right?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

Of course, if you are cooking I would never dream of missing it!” Hyoyeon beamed at the compliment, nudging Sunny.

 

See! at least someone appreciates my cooking!” Sunny’s jaw dropped in shock.

 

I love your cooking! When have I said otherwise!

 

BESIDES.” Seohyun’s tone raised slightly, and the attention of the room was back on her. “I promised Yoona last time I would be her designated driver, and she is bringing Krystal so, you know how they can get when they are together, I hope Yoona takes it easy for a change.”

 

Probably not, but we can always stick them in the barn until they sleep it off.” Hyoyeon joked and made her way to the door.

 

See you tomorrow, Taeyeon can I have a quick word” Seohyun asked politely.

 

Yes, of course. I’ll catch up later.” Taeyeon waved goodbye to Hyoyeon and Sunny.

 

Alright, we’ll meet you at the market.” Sunny stated, business finished, Sunny and Hyoyeon waved goodbye as they left.

 

How was China?” Seohyun asked again wanting more details of the previous answer.

 

Amazing as always, Mother and Father were ecstatic to see me, I guess I’d been away for longer than I’d really realised.”

 

Of course they miss the little girl they are so proud of.” Seohyun smiled as she said the words, happily meeting Taeyeon’s eyes, her expression turned slightly dark as she continued “Did everything work out like you expected?”

 

No...” Taeyeon explained, wilting under the mature gaze from the chronologically younger woman. “I just thought that time would be enough, that things might have sorted themselves out.”

 

Well I don't know what to say” Seohyun stated, but she truly knew what to say, but it was not the time, not yet.

 

But you always do Seohyun, can’t you give me some advice? Please?” Taeyeon asked desperately as Seohyun walked to the door.

 

I will see you at the party Hyoyeon and Sunny are hosting.” Seohyun held the door for Taeyeon, and she took the hint, heading out.

 

I’m staying this time, don’t worry.” Taeyeon whispered as she passed Seohyun, before she went outside to try and find Hyoyeon and Sunny.

 

Taeyeon left the office deep in thought and asked a cute girl directions, she then went to the market to catch her Lovey Dovey Couple as she use to called them, making them furious and making them want to tie her and put some duct tape in to see if she could learn how to keep her comments to herself, but the couple never did. They always made her feel like they loved her as much as they loved each other, and she never took her teasing too far.

 

Finally you show up, what did you need to talk to Seohyun about?” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

 

Leave it Hyo” Sunny stated with a stern voice.

 

Nothing, just told her that I got a signature for her. Cousin Sulli is doing an internship at the embassy there and introduced me to the ambassador.”  Taeyeon answered quickly.

 

The couple were in the market, purchasing items off the huge list Sunny had been carrying around. Hyoyeon and Sunny were pushing a shopping cart that was filled almost to the top.

 

Are you guys feeding half of the town or something?” Taeyeon said, looking at the trolley.

 

Are you forgetting Yoona and Sooyoung are coming?” Hyoyeon said.

 

Why you guys are always barking at each other?”

 

Why so many questions?”

 

Sunny laughed it off, and they continued their shopping.

 

You know sometimes I can't get it, why are you are not a chef Hyo” Taeyeon asked. “You have this amazing gift for cooking and you prefer being dirty in the farm.”

 

I prefer to cook for one person, who is deserving of my efforts, not a bunch of people that will eat me alive if I mess their order up slightly.”

 

Sounds likely, so what deserts are going to be there tomorrow?”

 

Alcohol isn’t enough for you, midget?!” Hyoyeon snapped at Taeyeon. “You and your sweet tooth!”

 

Kids play nice, I’m still undecided Taeng, I think I want some cheese cake, and some vanilla flan, but ice-cream and gelato sounds good too!” Sunny replied dreamily, thinking of the food.

 

Aja! I got an solution for all your problems!” Taeyeon said enthusiastically, “Why choose if Hyoyeon can make it all” She laughed and started walking fast before Hyoyeon hit her with something, with Sunny there she wasn't going to be spared for any comment.

 

I am not your slave Tae!” Hyoyeon snapped, while Sunny linked an arm around one of Hyoyeon’s.

 

Yeah, She’s mine.” Sunny stated, kissing Hyoyeon’s cheek and her stomach.

 

Oh possessive aren't we” Taeyeon remark had made Sunny throw her a bag of chocolates. “Yah! behave yourself midget!” Taeyeon barked. “ Besides she was my cousin first.

 

But she loves me” Sunny said proudly.

 

She loves me too” Taeyeon teased, looping her arm around Hyoyeon’s free one.

 

But, she kisses me.” Sunny smirked.

 

She’s kissed me too.” Taeyeon grinned.

 

Stop it! I feel like a piece of meat in front of the lions. Let’s just pay already” Hyoyeon yelled, wiggling free of the possessive shorties.

 

Hyoyeon you aren’t just piece of meat, you’re a hot body too, that knows how to keep women interested.” Taeyeon winked, and slapped Hyoyeon on the arse.

 

What are you implying shorty?” Sunny asked glaring at Taeyeon.

 

Nothing at all” Taeyeon winked and pushed the shopping cart to the register. She laughed at Sunny’s reaction, she could hear the shorter woman asking Hyoyeon what she was trying to say but Hyoyeon dismissed the question with a gentle kiss. Sunny had to admit that Taeyeon did have a point.

 

 

~~~~

 

 

Yuri woke up hearing the nice breeze moving around the trees, she looked at the sky and realized it was sunset already. She pulled her clothes back on, packed her things and walked back to the house.

 

She heard loud laughs and people moving inside the house, it was almost dusk and she felt a little drowsy with the relaxation time she’d had in the lake. Her skin felt a little hot, for all the sun she had taken while napping, cursing herself for forgetting to bring her sunblock or other sun protection.

 

Yuri entered the building, seeing her two employers and a stranger sitting in the living room, she had short brownish-blonde hair, was the same height as her dancing partner in that moment and her skin was pale, she was quite beautiful but not quite to Yuri’s taste. Yuri dumped her backpack on the floor as she poked her head inside the entrance to the living room, smiling brightly at all the occupants.

 

Oh lord, Yuri you are burnt!” Sunny asked worriedly, rushing over to her as she saw Yuri’s state.

 

Yea I know, I feel asleep in the sun.” She laughed as Sunny tenderly touched her darkened skin.

 

Does it hurt?” Sunny asked, looking up with a face full of concern as she tenderly touched Yuri’s sunburnt arms.

 

Actually, I think she looks better like that.”  Hyoyeon winked.

 

Sooo, who is this girl?” Taeyeon asked as everyone else was focused on Yuri.

 

Ah this is our new employee, Yuri Kwon. Yuri this is my very, very good friend, Taeyeon Kim” Hyoyeon informed, as Taeyeon walked over and gently shook Yuri’s hand.

 

Nice to meet you Yuri.”

 

No the pleasure is all mine.”

 

Yuri she will be staying with us for a couple of days.” Hyoyeon stated.

 

Oh that is nice, you guys don't look like cousins though.” Yuri stated, trying to see if there was a resemblance between Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

 

Step-cousins, I’m really lucky I don’t share genes with her, aren’t I Sunny?” Taeyeon teased, sitting back down.

 

Whatever midget, I’m the pretty one here right Bilby?.” Hyoyeon whined as Sunny ignored her.

 

But you are married to a midget like, actually, no, she is the shortest one.”

 

Yuri, if you want I can get you some sunburn lotion, I use it on Hyoyeon, whenever she has too much sun and she never winds up peeling.” Sunny inquired still standing by the Yuri, who nodded in reply.

 

Enough with the height jokes, Lets drink!” Hyoyeon went to bring one of the bottles of vodka to serve to the women, she grabbed a bottle of lemonade from the fridge too. Yuri went to help her with the glasses and Sunny went to fetch the burn cream.

 

Yuri if you are hungry your food is in the microwave.” Hyoyeon said as she got the bottle from the cupboard.

 

Not right now thanks.” Yuri followed her out, putting the glasses on the table.

 

Hyoyeon poured the drinks, taking one for herself and Taeyeon, sitting down on the couch next to her, Yuri sat in the chair opposite them, smiling as they talked amongst themselves. Sunny appeared from the kitchen, looking for Yuri and came up behind her, unscrewing the lid of the cream.

 

Take off your shirt” Sunny ordered Yuri, and she pulled her shirt off without hesitation, revealing her tank top. Sunny tied a bun in Yuri’s hair and pour the burn cream on her neck, earning a groan from her at the sudden coldness on the skin.

 

I think you are abusing your boss powers Sunny” Taeyeon said, watching as Sunny massaged the cream into Yuri’s skin, fingers dancing skillfully. Hyoyeon watched as Yuri leaned back at the strong fingers digging into her shoulders.

 

I think you’re just looking for Sunny’s bad side.” Hyoyeon added.

 

Let her be Hyoyeon, she’s just jealous.” Sunny ran her hands down Yuri’s arms, picking one up to spread the cream everywhere the sun had affected the body. Yuri closed her eyes and relaxed into the soft touches.

 

Of what?” Taeyeon asked, avoiding the display Sunny was putting on as she pulled Yuri’s other arm up and coated it with the cream.

 

All done, unless you want to get your pants off too, Yuri.” Sunny said with a smirk as Yuri pulled her shirt back on, drawing groans from Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

 

Show’s over ladies.” Yuri grinned, picking up her drink as Sunny perched herself on the arm of her chair.

 

Yeah, erts!” Sunny teased, rubbing the remaining cream into her arms.

 

So Taeyeon, what are you going to do?” Hyoyeon asked and took a sip of her drink. “I mean are you really going to sleep here or are you going to one of your girls?”

 

I just got here and you’re kicking me out, what a great host.” Taeyeon patted Hyoyeon’s arm.

 

Well it’s just that Yuri’s in the guest bed.” Hyoyeon continued.

 

So Yuri, got room for one more?” Taeyeon asked Yuri teasingly, grinning as the sunburnt woman’s eyes bugged at the suggestion.

 

Ummm.” Yuri looked back at Sunny who grinned down at her evilly.

 

I think she’s not in the position to be sharing a bed with someone with such roaming hands right now.” Sunny sweetly stated on Yuri’s behalf.

 

Well I guess you’re out of luck then, boss lady.” Taeyeon joked, laughing at the pink that came to Yuri and Sunny’s face.

 

My luck is awesome Taeyeon, how has yours been lately?” Sunny replied bitterly, watching Taeyeon frown and clutch Hyoyeon tighter.

 

"Hyo, tell your shorty to be nicer to your favorite cousin."

 

"Sunny please, be good or Tae will leave, and I haven't seen her in ages."

 

"Fine" Sunny poked her tongue out at Taeyeon, who repeated the gesture.

 

"excuse me, i need to use the bathroom." Yuri suddenly stated and went to the bathroom, Sunny took her seat, watching her leave with concerned eyes.

 

"She seems nice. Quiet though." Taeyeon added as Yuri left.

 

Yuri went to the bathroom and felt dizzy, all the alcohol consumed had taken an effect. She wasn't a big drinker and when she drank it was only a little bit, she was always cautious to not act ridiculous. Today was a new experience, her head was light and her eyes couldn't concentrate on one target. She decided to go to bed, since the next day will be full of new experiences and new opportunities.

 

Yuri washed her face to clear up some of her dizziness but it didn't work, maybe a shower and a good night’s rest will have her feeling better. She left the bathroom holding the walls trying not to fall or break anything in her way to the living room.

 

Ladies, it’s time for me to leave.” Yuri stated, swaying.

 

But the party has just started it!” Sunny whined.

 

Yeah, but you look pretty drunk for two drinks Yuri, you’re probably dehydrated from all that sun, go get some sleep” Hyoyeon stated confidently, like an old mother.

 

Yuri tried to compare her state to the others, Sunny looked slightly tipsy, Hyoyeon perfectly normal and Taeyeon was way too happy to know if she was drunk or it was hyper. Yuri tried to walk away confidently, but her center of balance was gone and she nearly lost it.

 

Woo tiger watch out, I’ll give you a hand. I won't take long, so play nice.” Sunny said before she picked Yuri up, taking her to her room.

 

The two girls looked at each other and Taeyeon had a questioning look.

 
 

-------------------------------------------------

We hoped you Enjoy it.
So yea we were writing the next chap, 
I'm too happy for being back in the train with Bazz
Just saying I want to know if your opinions of this proyect of us.
besides that will give us courage to continue writing it ^,^ 
BazzKik
^,^.

--------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------