Chapter 1: First Day

The Farming Days

 

The Farming Days –
  Chapter 1:  
Firsft Day  

 

 

 

 

Sunny and Hyoyeon were taking a late lunch talking about how the new worker was late, when they heard a knock on the front door, Sunny looked quizzically at the source of the noise as Hyoyeon stood up to investigate, she opened the door to the beautiful woman standing on her porch next to a large gym bag.

"I'm Yuri Kwon the new worker, are Ms. Kim and Ms. Lee home?

"Please come in, I'm Ms. Kim, but please call me Hyoyeon." She closed the door and took the the guest to her lover. “Sunny the worker you hired is here." Hyoyeon said as she helped Yuri bring her luggage inside. Yuri was looking around while following Hyoyeon, the house was filled with simple decorations, knick knacks from short trips, and photos adorned the walls, mostly of Hyoyeon and a woman Yuri did not recognise.

Sunny stan up and took an appraisal of her decision and she didn't regret it one bit. The girl was tall, handsome, had some fair muscles and tan skin. Her long black jet hair covered half of her face, and her hands had the look of having worked in lots of places, she was plain beautiful, her simple attire did nothing to hide her beauty and the plain clothes seemed to emphasize it. For a moment Sunny started to sweat, but her lover brought her back to reality.

"This is Ms. Lee, please call her Sunny. She’s the boss around here, everything on this property from the front gate to the mountains belongs to her. Well, except you of course." Hyoyeon said with a broad grin.

"Nice too meet you Yuri, please sit with us" Sunny shook Yuri’s hand in greeting, then sat back down at the dinner table and Hyoyeon served Yuri a portion of the lunch.

"No the pleasure is mine, thank you for giving me the opportunity of a lifetime!" She smiled widely and they followed suit, mesmerized by the beauty in front of them.

"Please eat, drink. Welcome to our home, and think of it as your new home from now on. Hyoyeon is an excellent cook so don’t worry about the meals either!" Sunny said with great enthusiasm.

"I apologize for my tardiness, I was expecting to arrive early this morning, to start work right away but the road had a few incidents and I was unavoidably delayed." Yuri explained, not wanting her employer to think she was intentionally late.

"No need to apologize, unexpected events are not in our control, the important thing is that you are here safe and sound" Hyoyeon responded enthusiastically.

"Thank you for the food, it is the best I've ever tasted" Yuri took a sip of her drink before she continued. "When do I start? I do not wish to be a burden" She couldn't shake the feeling that she'd almost ruined another promising position by falling prey to events beyond her control.

"The only work you are going to do today is finish your food, after lunch we will take you on the grand tour of our slice of heaven, which should give you an idea of what you’ll be doing from tomorrow on." Sunny said trying to make her new employee comfortable. “Yes maybe comfortable betwe-" She thought looking at the girls eyes over the rim of her glass.

"Come on, dig in!" Hyoyeon said, interrupting Sunny’s thoughts, but she knew Hyoyeon knew where her eyes were pointed.

Finishing their lunch, they went upstairs to show Yuri the spare bedroom she’d be staying in, and to let her unpack her things.

"Well this is your room, it's next to ours. You have your own bathroom, television, phone and alarm" Sunny kicked herself for sounding so happy and giggly. Hyoyeon was behind her, shaking her head in embarrassment. She knew exactly why her lover was acting that way and at the end of the day she planned to let her hear it.

"Put your belongings away, feel free to freshen up, and we'll meet you downstairs shortly." Hyoyeon said from behind them, she took one final look up and down Yuri then pulled away her excited lover.

Yuri finish unpacking her belongs as fast as she could and went to Hyoyeon and Sunny. She saw them from the top of the stairs, as she began to make her way down, she hesitated, seeing that Sunny and Hyoyeon were standing together a little up the corridor. She observed them as they stood in front of each other, playing with their fingers. They were gorgeous in her eyes, Sunny had her blonde hair cut short, in contrast to Hyoyeon’s long dark dark brown locks, both had bodies tanned from hours under the sun, and their own classic kind of beauty. Yuri watched the two hug, Hyoyeon’s head hidden behind Sunny’s, whose face grew pink as she started to giggle at whatever she was hearing.

Beautiful indeed and their interactions made Yuri excited to get to know them more. She saw them hugging and whispering what it look like sweet words to each other, Sunny was red as a tomato, as Hyoyeon touched her face gently and whispered more sweet words. Yuri came down the stairs gently and watched the two pull away as they saw her, Hyoyeon waggled an eyebrow at Sunny who gently slapped her shoulder with a happy giggle, eliciting a laugh from the other girl, she hoped they didn’t think she was staring.

"I'm done, the room is quite lovely" Yuri said with a smile as she finished coming down the stairs the duo turned to watch Yuri step onto the carpet, their ‘gorgeous' new helper smiled and Sunny’s heart nearly skipped a beat, but she recalled the words Hyoyeon had whispered and knew she had to be good. For now.

"Well lets go!" Sunny said excitedly as they left the house to explore the farm.

The tour really began when they arrived at the farm's large hydroponics facility where they grew their organic lettuces, Yuri felt hands brush against her as she was lead around the building, and had the interesting things pointed out, she tried to stay focused on Hyoyeon's explanation of the mechanics, but every time her new employer would point at the high things her shirt rode up exposing her pale toned stomach, causing Yuri’s imagination to run wild.

Sunny also kept grabbing Yuri's arm and bending her over to show off the pipes and fixtures that helped the facility operate. Hyoyeon had to turn around and look away after the third time, seeing her lover wiggling her bottom each time at her was making this orientation day drag on. Hyoyeon hoped Yuri was a heavy sleeper.

Leaving the hydroponics shed they made their way to the chicken coops, Hyoyeon threw her arm around Yuri's shoulder at one point mid-way through the trek and pointed at the tiny dots in the distance.

"Those are the chickens. They're free range you see, we let them wander, but they always come back, means we miss out on a few eggs to the neighbours, but Sunny and I don't mind sharing."

Hyoyeon broke into a slight jog after her statement, trying to catch up to Sunny, who had already set off, and Yuri watched as the two had another private chat amongst themselves. Yuri saw their hands brush against each other repeatedly, fingers and conveying secrets, their actions bringing her pleasant memories of her past, those little things that makes the heart beat faster, that easy intimacy you share when you’re with that someone special.

Yuri looked at the empty fields and pondered what grew in them, they seemed too small for any crop large enough to be profitable. She was about to ask but felt bad about interrupting her employers private conversation, even if it did mean their new employee was following them at a polite distance and had to focus very hard on not listening to the private conversation.

Eventually Hyoyeon broke off, she smiled at Yuri as she started to walk away.

"Just remembered I never got around to checking the acidity of the hydroponics water this morning, shan't be long!" Hyoyeon walked away at a brisk pace and disappeared behind a building.

Sunny turned to face the Yuri, she was unable to lock her gaze with the new farm hand for long, her cheeks having taken on a rosy tint. "Oh boy this sun has some heat, we'll go under that tree for a spell and we can take a break for a while."

As they lay down in the soft grass Sunny plucked out a long stalk of grass to chew on, she took her hat off to wipe the sweat from her brow and Yuri was stunned by how pretty Ms. Lee looked lying against a tree, Sunny caught her staring and looked over at the hydroponics building briefly before turning back to Yuri and shuffling closer to her.

"So tell me" Sunny said, patting Yuri gingerly on the knee. "What do you think so far? Any suggestions?"

Yuri was shocked, they wanted her advice? She figured she was there as an extra pair of hands attached to a strong back. It had been a while since anyone had asked her about anything that didn't involve responding to some tacky pickup line in a worse bar.

"I believe so, the hydroponics setup is similar to what my I’ve worked on before, and chickens are generally no problem, I am curious about something though..." Yuri drew the end of her sentence out tantalisingly, Sunny was sure for a second she was going to have to explain her and Hyoyeon to a judgemental stranger again, Yuri watched as the girls bright expression dropped into one of concern. Yuri filed that question away for later and looked back at the empty fields.

"For what will you use those empty fields over there?" Yuri asked, pointing at the fields. Sunny followed her finger and laughed when she saw what the girl was looking at, inwardly breathing a sigh of relief.

“Worry about that later, just enjoy the shade for a moment.” Sunny said, as she leaned her back on the tree.

Hyoyeon returned and they resumed the tour with the big long field. Hyoyeon explaining her own duties and the duties that she will share with Yuri. “Share duties oh yes sharing some-”

"Yes, tomorrow will be long day since you guys will build a fence around these fields, for the new cows that will come at the end of the week" Sunny said.

"Oh yea, that hehe I forgot" Hyoyeon scratched the back of her head in a silly way. Yuri laughed at the funny sight. Sunny wasn't very pleased at her lovers bad memory.

They walked to the side of the farm where Sunny spent most of her time. The animals were separated and the horses were running free in their little rodeo pen.

"This area you won't get to know as well, as you'll be working more with Hyoyeon helping to build the barnyard, the new chicken run, and a few more things." She had in mind all the projects she had planned for Yuri and Hyoyeon. "And maybe a-"

"Oh yes, you will also be our excellent maid, bringing us food and beverages." Hyoyeon said with a bit of sarcasm to Sunny.

“Does this mean she’ll be wearing an outfit?” Yuri quipped.

“Of course, it makes the lemonade taste all the sweeter.” Hyoyeon teased to a suddenly scowling Sunny.

“I wore that one time for your birthday, if you want me to bust it out so everyone can e, I won’t mind.” Sunny responded tauntingly.

Yuri coughed. "So we will be renovating this whole place?" Yuri's asked to break the tension.

"Well if you put it that way, yes, we also plan to expand." Sunny said.

Their tour ended with Yuri being shown the lake and nearby flower field so she knew it was here and could come in her free time. Sunny wrapped an arm around Hyoyeon’s waist as they took in the view, the flower field had many beautiful species of fauna and the clear lake looked heavenly in the early twilight.

"Well you have the rest of the day free, go and rest, tomorrow will be long day. And remember that we’ll start early in the morning. Dinner will be served at seven."

Sunny and Hyoyeon took their leave to finish their days tasks while Yuri sat in the green grass and admired the little paradise.

Yuri lay down on the warm grass and watched the sun set behind the nearby mountains, the noise of the farm washed over and through her as she smiled at how lucky she'd been to fall in on such a good job with two employers who seemed so nice.

Listening to the crickets chirp she closed her eyes and relaxed her arms behind her head. Waking up hours later to find the moon high over head. Yuri cursed herself for napping so long and jogged back to the farmhouse.

Yuri paused on the front porch, having made it back through the night without incident, she heard Sunny and Hyoyeon's laughter echoing through the house and hurriedly began removing her boots.

Before Yuri walked into the dining room, she paused at the entrance, Sunny was already sitting down at the table, glass of wine in hand as she shared a toast with Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon saw Yuri waiting in the corridor as she took a sip, she waved the girl in to the spot that had been prepared for her and went into the kitchen to fetch dinner.

Taking a seat, Yuri took the glass that Sunny was offering, she took an exploratory sip and enjoyed the sweetness, Sunny smiled and sipped at her own drink. Sunny gently placed her hand on top of Yuri’s.

“How was your first day?” Sunny asked with drink tinged cheeks as she squeezed Yuri’s hand tenderly. “Think you’ll be happy here?”

Yuri opened to answer as Hyoyeon walked in holding a large pot of spaghetti with chicken, Sunny releasing her hold on Yuri’s hand to clap at the incoming food, eliciting a laugh from Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon and Sunny smiled at each other as the food was dished out, and Yuri watched the two girls interacting as she had some more of her wine.

Chewing the last bite Yuri finished the last of her wine, receiving a warm smile from Hyoyeon who was happily waiting and watching her and Sunny enjoy her home cooked meal. Yuri wiped the spaghetti sauce from and looked over to Sunny who was still chewing, taking her time and savouring the last few bits.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at Sunny's actions and stopped Yuri who was trying to collect the dishes.

"No no, don't worry about those tonight." Hyoyeon said, Sunny chiming in with a mouthful of food.

"Feel free to go into the living room, we were going to let these soak overnight anyway. Spaghetti's never fun to clean." Sunny finished, finally swallowing her food and pushing the plate forward contentedly. Hyoyeon took a napkin and cleaned Sunny’s mouth, she was always messy eating spaghetti.

"Thanks Hyo" Sunny said, her lips as the other girl ran a thumb over the last spot of sauce on the corner of her lips.

"The food was delicious, you'll have to teach me some day soon." Yuri said complimenting Hyoyeon who blushed slightly at the sincere words, she tried to wave it away but Yuri could tell the girl loved it. That made Sunny smile, she loved when her lover blushed, it gave her more reasons to .

Sunny grabbed the bottle of wine, Yuri’s glass and her own, then ushered the girl into the living room, motioning for her to take the chair as Sunny sat neatly on the couch, filling both their glasses before throwing her legs up to stretch them out as she lay down..

Hyoyeon followed in shortly after, seeing that her seat was filled by Yuri and Sunny had left no room on the couch.

"Yah! Where am I meant to sit?!" Hyoyeon whined, Sunny laughed and stretched, faking a yawn, Yuri shuffled nervously in her seat as Hyoyeon stood next to her. "You're in my seat Yuri." Hyoyeon said looking down at the increasingly uncomfortable girl who brushed her lap and grabbed her glass of wine to give her hands something to do.

Hyoyeon suddenly walked over and sat down on Sunny’s legs "Well if you won't move, you can be an extra pillow, argh boney knees." Hyoyeon said, shifting herself around on Sunny until she got comfortable.

Sunny laughed at the way Hyoyeon was treating her, and Yuri thought she saw the girls cheek grow rosy, but put it down to it being her 4th glass of wine, and not the way Hyoyeon had fallen down so she was lying on top of her.

"So Yuri, how did you get you into this line of work?" Hyoyeon asked as she took a sip.

"Working in an office was never my thing, my grandparents use to have a little farm, but they sold it. When they still had it I used to spend weekends there helping them. Besides I've always loved being active, I try to stay moving and love using my hands." Yuri saw Sunny's snort at her last few words, and was thankful Hyoyeon's stare quieted her. Sunny motioned for her to continue. "I used to teach yoga, before I realised that I could get paid for it in a manner that didn't mean I'd have to have some fat 30 year old lusting at me as I tried to show them proper yoga positions."

"You're into Yoga?" Sunny asked excitedly. "I wonder how flexible she is"

"Fairly, I still do it most every morning. Perhaps either of you would care to join me one morning?" Yuri asked, looking at Hyoyeon who shared a knowing look down with Sunny who replied while beaming.

"We'd hate to interrupt you, we kind of have our own morning exercise routine, and the farm keeps us quite active too." She paused and looked up at Hyoyeon, “but we might just take you up on that one.”

Sunny quickly drank the last of her wine with her final remark, she picked up the bottle to fill her glass, but got only a few drops, looking at Hyoyeon she saw that her glass was nearly empty too, Yuri had been nursing her latest drink and was still over half full.

"Well that's me done for the day, bed time Ms Kim?" Sunny asked as she wiggled free and stood up, she gave a deep yawn as she leaned backwards to stretch out again, Yuri tried not to stare at the outline of her body as the shirt fabric was pulled taut, showing enough skin to make her imagination run wild. She quickly looked elsewhere before she was caught.

"Why I do believe it is Ms Lee." Hyoyeon said as she stood up off the couch, picking up the empty wine bottle and discarded glasses and taking them into the kitchen.

Sunny smiled at Yuri. "Are you off to bed too Yuri? Early start tomorrow and a long day ahead." Yuri looked down at the wine in her glass and swirled it around before putting it down.

"I'll be in bed soon, don't worry." Sunny nodded at Yuri’s response "Yes, and maybe someone should join you, it's a cold night after all and you look like you could use so-"

"Good night Yuri" Hyoyeon said as she ducked her head into the living room and recognised the thought crossing Sunny's mind. "Come on Sunny, those animals aren't going to feed themselves." Hyoyeon stated and Sunny pouted. “And this animal is hungry.”  They walked out of the room together, arm in arm, Sunny waving to Yuri.

“Night Yuri, we’ll be in the next room if you need anything at all.”

Yuri returned the words as she sat in the living room, she slowly drank her glass of wine. Finishing she stood up to yawn, the wine having made her sleepy and she was still tired from her impromptu nap. She turned off the light and realised the house was pitch black, gingerly she found the staircase and slowly made her way up, once she was sure she was at the top she tried to remember which room she was meant to go into.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy
Let's have fun
 Love readers questions too
^,^

--------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------