Chapter 7 (FINAL): Transparent Flower

Choosing A Wife... Or Is It Husband?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Spreading Mist Palace

Hyukjae smirked as he thought about the fun he was going to have later. That pretty boy, Lee Donghae, had no idea that Hyukjae had seen through his façade at first glance. Honestly it was a very good disguise with carefully tinted lips, lined eyes and blush. A beautiful dress complete with fake s and everything. So how did Hyukjae discover Donghae’s real identity and be so sure of it? Well even Hyukjae wasn’t completely sure. It was his instinct he supposed. There was just a mysterious, out of place aura surrounding Donghae the moment he stepped into the room. After hours of uninterested viewing of the ‘flowers’, Hyukjae finally managed to pick ten, including Donghae of course.

Stretching, Hyukjae stood up and waved everyone off. “You may all have your leave.” As the servants left, Hyukjae sauntered towards one of the back rooms smugly.

Pushing the door, which led to Donghae’s room, open slowly, Hyukjae stuck his head in and grinned when he saw the other’s back to him. Quietly Hyukjae tiptoed into the room and quickly wrapped his arms tightly around Donghae’s waist, startling the other.

“P-prince Hyukjae.” Donghae squeaked after flinching violently. He immediately turned around to face Hyukjae, pulling out of his hold in the process. After curtseying rather awkwardly, Donghae just stood there with his head down.

Hyukjae smiled and leaned closer to Donghae to whisper, “Just call me oppa, baby.”

Donghae blushed profusely and without lifting his head mumbled, “O-oppa.”

“That’s more like it.” Hyukjae grinned and walked away to seat himself on the bed. He leaned back onto the humongous pile of soft cushions and sighed in satisfaction. Looking back at Donghae, he smirked mischievously before voicing what he wanted.

“Baby, I want you to wear all your dresses in turn and show me. So I can decide which one I like best.”

At this, Donghae finally lifted his head, with a slightly startled expression. “You want me to play dress up?”

“Basically, yes.” Hyukjae replied, smiling widely.

“B-but I-I--” Donghae spluttered not knowing how to get out of this. He couldn’t exactly just come out and say he was a guy but he can’t just let Hyukjae play around with him either. What to do?!

“But what? Come on baby, I’m waiting.” Hyukjae said, winking.

Blushing at how Hyukjae called him ‘baby’, Donghae hurriedly rushed to the other room where the closet was. But then he remembered that all his girl clothes were still back at the Glistening Raindrops Palace. After calming down, he nervously walked back to the room Hyukjae was in.

“Prince-“  Donghae started.

“Remember what I said?” Hyukjae cut in before Donghae could say much.

Blushing once again, Donghae started again. “O-oppa, my stuff is still at the other palace…”

“Oh… well hurry and go get it then.” Hyukjae said nonchalantly.

Donghae stared at Hyukjae with wide round eyes. He thought maybe Hyukjae would just drop it but apparently not. Sighing quietly, he curtseyed quickly before rushing out of the room. Once Donghae left, Hyukjae chuckled and got up. He decided to take a short walk around his own palace before Donghae came back.

~~~~~~eunhae~~~~~~~~eunhae~~~~~~~eunhae~~~~~~~~~~

Donghae stumbled back to his room in Hyukjae’s palace, pulling his small bags behind him. He yelped in surprise when he felt strong hands around his waist, dropping his bags on the

Please log in to read the full chapter