Chapter 6: Angelic Flower

Choosing A Wife... Or Is It Husband?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Pearlescent Memories Palace

Kyuhyun sighed in frustration, running his hand through his hair agitatedly. He still had one more flower to pick but seriously, none of them matched his standards. In fact the only one that matched his standards was the one and only Kim Jongwoon who he saw like a billion hours ago. After another round of unsatisfying flowers, Kyuhyun had, had enough. He stood up abruptly and announced.

"You are all dismissed."

A servant in charge was going to protest, for Kyuhyun only chose nine girls, but backed off after seeing his cold glare. Kyuhyun could be quite scary when he wanted to be. Kyuhyun walked out as prince-ly as he could, but as soon as the doors closed and no one was around anymore, he sprinted to the room he had assigned Jongwoon.

Kyuhyun stopped right outside the door and took a deep breath. His heart was beating wildly and he was feeling oddly nervous. What’s wrong with you? You’re the Shin Kyuhyun. You’re not supposed to be like this. Kyuhyun thought. Finally he put his hands on the door and was about to push when it flew open of its own accord.

A servant saw him and immediately bowed. “Your Highness.”

“Is Jongwoon-ssi inside?” Kyuhyun asked nicely, being the polite Prince he is.

“Yes Prince Kyuhyun. I’ll make sure no one interrupts you.” The servant said.

Kyuhyun smiled and thanked the servant before entering and closing the door. He walked slowly into the living room part of the chamber, looking around until he spotted what he was looking for. Kim Jongwoon.

Yesung had just walked out of the bedroom, bored and at a loss as to what he was supposed to do. Upon seeing the Prince though, he immediately blushed softly and curtsied in the necessary manner.

“Prince Kyuhyun.” Yesung spoke softly to mask the husky element his voice naturally had.

Kyuhyun smirked at the sight of Jongwoon blushing and felt his confidence seeping back. “No need to follow all that etiquette when it’s just us, angel.”

(an: I hope I’m not confusing anyone by switching between Yesung’s stage name and his real name. It’s just that he calls himself Yesung but Kyuhyun knows him as Jongwoon since his real name was used during the ‘flower picking’. Just ask me any questions if you’re not sure ^^)

Yesung blushed even more at the pet name Kyuhyun gave him so easily as he slowly stood up. He stared at the ground as his heart raced and his mind went blank. He had never been in this situation before, but then again who has? Still with his eyes on the floor, Yesung breathed heavily as he heard Kyuhyun walk over to him.

“Look at me angel.” Kyuhyun said lovingly.

Yesung slowly lifted his head and widened his eyes when he noticed just how close Kyuhyun was. Kyuhyun’s nose was literally millimetres away from Yesung’s and Yesung could feel Kyuhyun’s breath tickling his lips. Blushing madly, Yesung dropped his eyes from Kyuhyun’s eyes and gazed down. However that wasn’t the best idea as it just gave Yesung a HD view of Kyuhyun’s soft pink lips. Stumbling back slightly, Yesung didn’t get far before Kyuhyun’s arms wrapped securely around Yesung’s slim waist.

“Don’t be shy angel. Talk to me.” Kyuhyun chuckled under his breath. He was loving every moment of this. Jongwoon was just so cute being all shy.

Yesung shakily took a breath and opened his mouth to say something. “K-kyu…” was all he managed before his throat closed up and stopped anything else from coming out.

“Aw my angel gave me a nickname already.” Kyuhyun cooed.

Yesung just blushed some more, if that was even possible, and hid his face in Kyuhyun’s chest. However he immediately pulled his head back and moved out of Kyuhyun’s embrace. Kyuhyun didn’t know he was a boy yet. What if he didn’t like him anymore when he found that out? Yesung could feel himself falling harder for the Prince by the second but if the Prince left him as soon as he found out he wasn’t the pretty girl he thought he was then… Yesung couldn’t take that. He couldn’t just lose Kyuhyun like that.

Kyuhyun tilted his head to the side and pouted slightly, something he would never do anywhere else. “What’s wrong my angel?” Kyuhyun asked sweetly.

Yesung shook his head and gave a small shy smile. “Nothing Kyuhyun.”

“What happened to Kyu? Jongwoonie.” Kyuhyun whined cutely.

Yesung smile

Please log in to read the full chapter