A Dream

♥♥Key To My Heart♥♥ (Tiana and Kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun is in the Italian restaurant they went to. She saw Tiana talking and laughing with a guy. Then after a few seconds, Tiana looked at her. She stared at his eyes then suddenly a tear fell from her eye. He was about to go to her to wipe her tears and say sorry, when suddenly the guy she’s with wiped her tear.  He was hurt. He looked down for awhile. When he looked up to look for Tiana, she was already gone. They were gone. He was alone in the restaurant. Then he heard a girl’s voice, crying. He tried to look for her, then she saw a girl on the terrace facing her back to him. He touched the girl’s shoulder..

                  “Tiana?” then the girl faced him. It was Tiana. She was crying.

                  “Why? How could you hurt me like this? You promised me.. You made a promise to me.. I hate you.. I hate you.. I hate you..” Tiana said as she was crying.

                  Kyuhyun wanted to explain but there’s no voice coming out. Tiana just kept on repeating the words I hate you. He was about to hug her when he felt that there is a force that’s pulling him back. Kyuhyun was trying to reach her but he can’t. It seems like he’s running but not moving... he can’t go near Tiana. The words I hate you keeps on repeating while Tiana is looking at her intently while crying.

                  “Tiana! Tiana!” Kyuhyun is shouting her name. Tiana turned her back and walked away. “Tiana! I’m sorry.. Please.. Let me explain.. I’m sorry..” He kept on reaching her then she slowly disappeared. “Tiana! Please..” Kyuhyun  was crying and he kneeled down. “Tiana, please forgive me.”

 

                  “Tiana.. Tiana..” Kyuhyun  is calling her name while asleep.

“Please.. Come back.. Tiana!!” Kyuhyun suddenly woke up while trying to reach something. Then he realized he was just dreaming. He was panting. He looked at the clock and saw that it’s still 2:00 in the morning.  He lied back down on his bed while breathing heavily, his arms covering his eyes.

“Damn it!” Kyuhyun cursed. It was just a dream. Tears fell from his eyes. I’m sorry Tiana. I hope you can give me another chance. Please. Then he forced his self to sleep.