Back to Korea.. At last!

♥♥Key To My Heart♥♥ (Tiana and Kyuhyun)

     Tiana was awakened by the sound of her alarm clock. She sluggishly rolled to and from her bed as she stretched her hands and body. She then grabbed the alarm clock from the small cabinet beside her bed and looked at it. It was 6:00 am.

     "Oh my, it's still early but the sun is already high."

     She got up her bed and stretched.

     "Mmm... That feels good. I wonder what they cooked for breakfast," she said and went out of the room. She immediately went to the comfort room and cleaned herself. After that, she went down and turned to the kitchen but nobody's there.

     "Hey guys! Where are you?" she said loudly.

     "Over here!" It was Alia.

     Tiana followed the voice until she reached the living room. In there, she saw the girls who were very busy with their selves. Alia was busy reading pocketbooks, Joana and Maley were laughing as they were watching a movie, Arianne and Rianne were playing chess and Crissa was surfing the net.

     "Hey couz, look, it's sleeping beauty. I thought sleeping beauty is just in a story not a real person here in Korea." Joana said with a smirk. 

     "Yeah! I guess so," Maley replied.

     "Maybe she is still experiencing a jetlag from her trip last week," Arianne said without looking at Tiana.

     "Oh come on! A jetlag for almost a week and a half? Don’t you think that's too much?" It was Crissa.

     "Yes or maybe she did not sleep early last night thinking about Kyuhyun." Rianne said then she moved a chess piece on the board. "Arianne its checkmate."

     "Oh you won again!" Arianne said in dismay. Riane just laughed.

     "Would you all stop nagging? What's for breakfast?" Tiana said in an annoyed tone.

     "Alia cooked pancakes for breakfast, check the fridge. You can also find butter in there." Maley said looking at Tiana.

     "Okay, thanks." She replied then went to the kitchen and got some pancakes from the fridge. The butter is also there as what Maley had told her. Then she went out and joined Crissa at the sofa.

     "Anyway, Tiana why are you late? It's past 9 o'clock." Crissa asked her.

     "Past 9!? But in the alarm clock it's just 6 am!" she said in surprise.

     "Hey what alarm clock? I mean what color?" Joana asked.

     "The red one."

     "It's mine, and it's not functioning."

     "Oh.. that explains it then."

     She was done eating her breakfast. As she placed her used utensils on the kitchen when the phone rang.

     "I'll get it!" Arianne got up and answered the phone.

     "Thinking about Kyuhyun...”  Tiana scoffed. "Why will I think about that man?" she whispered as she washed the dishes.

     It's been 5 years since Tiana and her six other friends won the contest of SMent and lived with Super Junior for three months. It is where it all started.

     Tiana had a crush on one member of Super Junior. He was Cho Kyuhyun, one of the lead vocalists of the group. They didn't have a good start actually. Tiana, who was just 19 years old by that time, was very childish, boisterous and clumsy girl; the complete counterpart of Kyuhyun. He was a snobbish guy who does not want anyone touching his things. He was also quiet and seems to be glad to spend the rest of his life with his videogames.

     But things changed as time goes by. Soon enough they became friends until they'd had a special relationship.

     ...he promised to stay in contact with me even if I returned to the Philippines. And he broke that promise...  

     She was on that thought when Crissa called her attention.

     "Tiana, Arianne said the call was for you."

     She immediately went into the living room and took the phone from Arianne.

     "Hello, good morning. This is Tiana. How may I help you?" she asked the person from the other line.

     While she was on the phone, Crissa were busy surfing the net.

     "Choi Siwon, where are you? Why is there no news about where or what happened to you?" Crissa whispered as she browsed the pages. Then something caught her attention.

     "Hey guys, check this out!" she told the girls. The girls went on her place.

     "What is it?" Alia asked.

     "Just read the article." Crissa insisted.

     "Hey this is..." Arianne said in astonishment.

     "Wait let's read the article." Rianne said. 

     “Okay, I'll read it out loud so that everybody can hear." Joana suggested. The girls nodded.  Joana cleared his throat as she started to read.

     "After the unexpected death of Mr. Cho Geun Hwa, the president of Geun Hwa Corporation, the company was passed down to his grandson and only successor, Cho Kyuhyun. He arrived in Korea last week, March 9, after 4 years of studying at the United States. He is the current Vice President of the Geun Hwa Corporation and the director of several museums under the said company."

     After Joana was done reading the article, there was a moment of silence. They were all staring at the picture beside the said article.

     "He's more handsome now, isn't he?" said Rianne pointing at Kyuhyun's picture.

     "Yeah, I agree." Crissa commented.

     "Do you think Tiana would like to know about this?" Maley asked the girls.

     "Speaking of Tiana, Arianne, who was on the phone?" Alia asked Arianne.

     "Uhm, I don't know, but it's a guy. I think he's older based on his voice." Arianne replied.

     They were all looking at the laptop when somebody screamed.

     "AAaaaaHHHhhh!!!!"

     The girls looked at each other.

     "Tiana!" They said in chorus and hurriedly went to where Tiana is. When they reached Tiana, they were all upset to see her dancing and turning and laughing.

     "What happened? We thought something bad happened to you." Maley said worried.

     "Yes! Yes! Finally!!!!" Tiana just screamed.

     "What's wrong with you? Hey Alia, check her and make sure her screws are complete. She's already insane." Joana said with her hands o her hips.

     "Did you forget to give her medicine?" Arianne said with a smile.

     "Come on girls, just be happy for me." Tiana said.

     "Be happy for you? For what?" It was Rianne.

     "This is it! Finally I'm hired!! Mr. Seung, the director of KyungHee Medical Center here in Seoul called and he said I passed the interview!! Isn't it great?" Tiana was very excited. The girls got excited too.

     "Wow Tiana! Congratulations!! Finally it's here. You've been waiting for this for a long time!” Alia said while holding the hands of Tiana and jumping in great joy.

     Arianne patted Tiana’s shoulder.

      “Congrats!”

      “Yeah! Congratulations!”

      “Congratulations Tiana!”

      “Hey! Since it’s your first job here in Korea, better treat us! Let’s eat outside.  And of course, you’ll be the one to pay.” Joana said      happily.

      “Yup! You better treat us!”

      “Okay, okay. Since you said that it was my first job, I’ll treat you all! Let’s go!”

      “Yahoo!! Let’s go!!”

 

     The girls went to their favorite ice cream parlor. Tiana, who was very happy about her being accepted, treated the girls as promised. They sat on their favorite place beside the window of the ice cream parlor.

      “I really love this chocolate flavored ice cream. This is the best!” Maley said as she dipped a wafer stick on her ice cream.

      “Yup, couz! I agree. Ice cream is very satisfying.” Joana added.

     “Uhm, Tiana, May I ask you something?”

     “Yes Alia? What is it?” Tiana said smiling at Alia.

     “Um, I’m just wondering, do you have any news about Kyuhyun? I mean the reason why did he lose contact with you?” Alia said in a serious tone.

     The smile on Tiana’s face vanished in a second.

     “Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to upset you.”’ Alia said.

      “I-I don’t care about him anymore.” Tiana said shortly. The girls were silent.

     Arianne stared outside the window and noticed a lot of people holding cameras and microphones while following a car.

      “Hey! Who do you think was that?” Arianne commented. The girls turned towards the window.

      “I don’t know. Maybe some kinda important person. Maybe a politician.” Crissa said.

     They all stared at the window as the van draws near. Then it stopped in front of the restaurant.

      “It’s nonsense. Why would he come here if he’s an important person? If it was me, I would prefer to eat on the first class restaurant.” said Tiana and stared inside of the ice cream shop. The girls just ignored what Tiana said.

     As the van stopped in front of the shop, three men went out. The two turned toward the crowd of reporters and cameramen. The other one opened the door of the van and stood beside it as if waiting for somebody to come.

      “Maybe it’s the manager of this shop.” Maley stated.

      “Yeah, probably.” Arianne nodded.