Reminiscing the Past

♥♥Key To My Heart♥♥ (Tiana and Kyuhyun)

                  “So, what happened?” Crissa asked Tiana as she entered the door.

                  “Well, it’s good. We enjoyed the night and the food was great.” Tiana answered as she sat down on a sofa and began removing the strap of her sandals.

                  “And?..” It was Maley.

                  Tiana looked at them. “And what? You know what, you guys are acting weird.”

                  “Really? Then how will you explain that kiss a while ago?” Rianne said.

                  “It’s just a kiss on the cheek. There’s nothing special about it. It’s more like a friendly kiss. By the way.. hmm.. Are you guys watching me?” Tiana looking at her friends suspiciously.

                  Everyone acts like they heard nothing.

                  “Ah.. yeah.. yeah.. I’ll call you tomorrow..” Arianne is acting like she’s talking to someone on her phone. “Rianne will also call you tomorrow.. Yeah.. hahaha..”

                  “Yah! You’re really a cheater..” Maley said to Crissa. They were acting like they’re playing cards with Joana and Rianne.

                  “Don’t mind them. Anyway, you better rest. You’re on a morning shift right?” Alia asked.

                  “Yeah, good for you to remember. I’ll go to the room now.” She said as she stood up. She carried her bag on the other hand and her sandals on the other. “Girls,” everyone looked at her. She smiled and said “You guys are the best actresses. Goodnight!” then she walked away.

                 

                  Tiana closed the door as she entered her room. She placed her bag and sandals on her cabinet, then lied down on her bed. She still can’t remove Kyuhyun’s face from her mind. It was first time in five years that she saw him near. The thought of seeing him near make her heart pound harder.

                  She stared at the ceiling. All this time, she was hiding from the girls that she still loves Kyuhyun. She was insisting that she doesn’t min even if Kyuhyun forgets about her. It was the thought that she was planting on her mind.

                  Tiana placed a pillow on her face and hugged it tightly.

                  “Aaaarghhhh!!! Why is this happening?!”

                  She removed the pillow in her face and then hugged it. She took a deep breath then sat and leaned at the headboard of her bed. Then, took out a necklace that she’s been hiding under her blouse. Tiana removed it from her neck and stared at it, directly from the pendant.

                  She smiled bitterly as she look at the key.

                  “Do you think he’s still keeping my key?” she said looking at the pendant. She took a deep breath then hugged her knees. Tiana buried her face in her arms.

                  “How I wish he still does.” She whispered. “Because I am still holding on to what he said before we left..” she mumbled. Tears flooded Tiana’s eyes as she reminisce the past. Back to the time when Kyu told her those words…

 

                  The girls woke up early that day. Their flight will be 10am on the same day. They decided to got up early so they can prepare their things and to have more time with the boys.

                  They went down after they finished preparing their things and their selves. As they were on the stairs, the girls noticed something.

                  “Hey, look at the living room.” Maley said as the girls look at it.

                  “It’s unnaturally clean..” Rianne said in surprise.

                  “Did they clean these?”

                  “Yeah, probably.”

                  The girls continued their walk towards the kitchen.

                  “Hey, can you smell that?” Joana asked the girls.

                  “Yeah, are they cooking?” Arianne said as they reach the kitchen’s door.

                  They were surprised that the kitchen was clean and the dining area is full of foods.

                  “Did they do this?” Crissa asked.

                  “We hope you like it.” Siwon said.

                  The girls turned and were surprised to see the boys behind them.

                  “We prepared it just for you.” Ryeowook said with a big smile on his face.

                  “Finally, they’re here. We can eat altogether!” Shindong said happily. They entered the dining area and sat at their chairs.

                  It was a very happy atmosphere. They were all eating together at the same table. After they finished eating, Leeteuk stood up.

                  “Girls, since you’ll be going home this day, we would like to give you a simple token. This will serve as our thanksgiving and a sign of our friendship. We really appreciate your stay here.” He said then went out of the dining room. He returned after a short while carrying a box. He placed the box on the table.

                  “What’s in the box, Leeteuk-sshi?” Maley asked him as he entered the room.

                  “This is our gift for you,” he opened the box and took out the small boxes. He gave each girls a box.

                  The girls opened the boxes and saw a white gold bracelet with an engraved words ‘Super Junior’ on it.

                  “We just hope that through those bracelets, you’ll never forget that you are already a part of Super Junior family.” Leeteuk said smiling at them.

                  The girls were all silent. They were all looking down. Alia’s eyes were all filled with tears. Same with the other girls. It is so hard for them to leave the place and the people who they treated as their ‘family’ for 3 months.

                  Just when Alia’s tears were about to fall, they heard somebody sobbing. They looked up and saw the boys were comforting Eunhyuk because he was already crying.

                  “I-I will miss you all,” he said sobbing.

                  The girls were all touched by that scene and in no time, they were all crying.

                  Donghae suddenly stood up and began hugging the girls one by one, comforting them. Then the girls cried even more when all of the boys came and hugged each one of them. It was a sad yet very memorable moment for the girls. For at last, they really felt that they are part of their family.

                  It was already 7:30am and the girls are about to leave the house. As Tiana entered the van, she remembered something that made her ran back to the house.

                  “Hey, where are you going?” Rianne asked her as she saw her running towards the house.

                  “I just forgot something! I’ll come back immediately.” She said as she went inside. She ran upstairs to their room.

                  “OMG! How come I forgot to get you?!”

                  She went on her bed and pulled her pillow and opened it. She then took out a picture.

                  “Gosh! I’m glad I came back!” she exclaimed as she kissed the picture. It was her and Kyu’s picture together. She was about to stand up when she heard someone knocking on the door.

                  “I’ll come in.”

                  Tiana was startled. It was Kyuhyun. She immediately hid the picture in her pocket just before Kyu entered the room.

                  “I’m sorry, I just forgot something. But I’m about to go down now..” she said and stood up. She was about to go out when Kyuhyun held her arms to stop her.

                  Tiana was very surprised with what Kyuhyun did. Though it was just last night when he kissed her, she still feel uneasy when he’s near.

                  He motioned her to sit down on the bed, which she did, and he sat beside her. Tiana’s heartbeat became faster now.

                  “Uhmm.. About last night ----“

                  “It’s okay..” She cut what he’s about to say.

                  Kyuhyun took a deep breath. He held Tiana’s hand and place it on his lap, then crossed his fingers unto it. He looked at her eyes deeply.

                  “I will miss you Tiana.,” he said softly. Tiana felt the sincerity on Kyuhyun’s voice. She looked at him and smiled.

                  “Really?”

                  “Yes. Of course,” he said. He then looked at her. “I’m sorry I don’t have anything to give you.” He said quite frustrated.

                  “It’s alright. Memories are enough for me.” She heard him chuckled. She giggled.

                  Kyuhyun noticed that Tiana was wearing her key as a pendant. Then something went to his mind.

                  “I have an idea..” Kyuhyun said. Tiana looked at him as he took something from his pocket. “Here it is,” he said and showed her the key.

                  “So? What are we going to do with that?”

                  Kyuhyun didn’t answer. Instead, he moved towards Tiana, then removed her necklace from her neck. He removed the key and replaced it with his key. He then returned it to her neck. Tiana looked at him with a question on her face. He smiled when he saw her reaction.

                  “What’s with that face?” he asked her.

                  “I-I just do-don’t get it. You’re giving me your key?”

                  “Yes, and I’m keeping yours,” he said and he became serious. He moved a bit closer to Tiana then held her hands and kissed it. He then held it towards his face.

                  Tiana felt Kyuhyun’s tears.

                  ‘OMG! Kyuhyun’s crying.’

                  “Hey, don’t cry..” Tiana said, trying to comfort Kyuhyun. She wiped the tears from Kyu’s face. Kyuhyun chuckled on what Tiana did.

                  “Sorry.. I can’t help it,” he said and wiped his tears away. He looked back at her and smiled.

                  “I guess this is goodbye.”

                  “Yeah, I think so.” She replied. She was really sad, thinking that it will be the last time that they’ll be together. But she tried not to cry that very moment.

                  “I’ll never forget you. Thank you for coming here. Thank you because you made my life more colorful,” he said seriously.

                  “I’m glad I came here. I’m glad I came to know the real Cho Kyuhyun. Not just the celebrity, but the real Kyuhyun, the real you.” Tiana said then smiled.

                  Kyuhyun smiled with what she said.

                  “There is just one thing I want to do before you go home.”

                  Tiana didn’t have the time to ask what it is because he saw Kyuhyun’s face coming near. She just closed her eyes and waited for his kiss.

                  “Hey Tiana! Let’s go! We’ve been waiting for you downstairs!”

                  The door opened. Tiana and Kyuhyun were both startled. Both of them looked at the door and saw Joana was looking at them with surprise and excitement in her face.

                  “So-sorry.. Am I interrupting something?” she asked them with a playful smile on her face.

                  Tiana stood up immediately. “No-nothing! Let’s go down Joana.” She said and went to the door. “We’ll go ahead.” she turned and looked at Kyuhyun who just nodded.

                  “So what were you doing in there?” Joana .

                  “I told you, nothing,” she blushed.

                  “If you’re not doing anything, then why are you blushing?” Joana laughed. She smiled as they head to the van.

                 

                  At the airport, the boys accompanied the girls until they reached the departure area. Then each of them hugged the girls and said their last goodbyes.

                  When it was Kyuhyun’s time to hug Tiana, he hugged her tightly. Tiana, on the other hand, cannot control her emotions. She couldn’t stop the tears from falling.

                  “Didn’t you tell me awhile ago not to cry?” He said while wiping the tears on his cheeks. She just stared at him.

                  “Anyway.,” he continued. “This is not really a goodbye.” He said and smiled. Tiana was confused.

                  “Huh?”

                  “It’s not really goodbye.. give me your phone.” He said.

                  “Why?” She asked him as she took out her phone. She gave it to him. He typed something on it and returned it to her.

                  “That’s my number. I don’t give my number to anyone, unless they’re important to me.” He said. Tiana just stared at him.

                  “So I’m important to you.. ”she smiled. He nodded in agreement and hugged her again.

                  “Tiana, I can’t tell you the words yet.. I wanted to be sure about it first. But if ever we’ll meet again and nothing has changed, then I’ll be glad to tell those words to you.” He said. Tiana was confused at what Kyuhyun said, yet, she kept those in her heart.

                  “We’ll meet again. I know we will. And I’ll wait for you to tell me those words.” She replied. She let go of him and started to walk with the girls.

 

                  “I will wait ‘til you tell me those words.” Tiana said as she lies down on her bed. “Whatever those words are..” she whispered to herself as she went to sleep.