Concert

Memories We Made

Kyuri and I sat in the front row.

"Eek! I'm so excited!" I said happily. Kyuri just nodded. The lights went dark.

"OMG! SHUT UP! IT'S STARTING!" I yelled at her. Even if I couldn't see it, I knew she rolled her eyes.

Teen Top's intro began to play. They walked out.

I was too happy to be able to scream and shout, so I just sat there with a huge smile on my face.

When they were done dancing to the intro song, Miss Right began to play.

Their moves were flawless. They must've practice very hard for us 'Angels'

It got to the courus.

Suddenly, L.Joe's eye met mine. He smiled at me.

My head started to hurt. I suddenly got random visions of L.Joe. Walking with him in the woods, going shopping with him and sitting in some field.

L.Joe stood there shocked too, like he was having the same vision as me.

"Yah, Soori! Are you okay?" I looked at her surprised. 

"Uh... Yeah... I'm fine." I looked back at L.Joe. Chunji was shaking him to snap out of it. Luckily he did.

He took one glanced at me, the went back to dancing.

What the hell happened?!

(L.Joe's POV)

I looked out the crowd of fans. My eyes landed on this pretty girl.

I froze in my spot and continued to stare at her.

Random visions of the girl popped into my head. Walking in the woods with her, going shopping and sitting in the wide open field.

She was laughing, smiling, and blushing a lot. I felt my heart beat faster.

Why is my heart beating fast over a girl I don't even know?!

Chunji started shaking me.

"Hyung? What are you doing?!" I snapped out of my thoughts, and so did the girl.

I started to walk to my position I was suppose to be in. I glanced back at the girl and went back to dancing.

I swear I've seen her before...