The Maze

Memories We Made

Soori's POV

 

Byunghun started walking towards me, with a smile on his face.

I tried to run away, but I couldn't move. Not a muscle, but I managed to speak.

"What do you want?"

He smirked at me, and held my chin.

"The guy behind me thinks I love you, just because we're the same person. So I'm going to show him that I'm not like him."

He brought his face closer to mine.

"But let us torture him a bit." He pushed his lips onto mine, and kissed me roughly.

He bit my lip, drawing blood from it. He it away and pulled away, with a smirk on his face.

I looked behind him, and saw L.Joe, just sitting there, staring at us with glares.

He's probably frozen like me.

Byunghun turned to L.Joe, and said;

"I only let her speak, because I want you to hear her terrifying scream when I cut her up."  My eyes widen with fear.

"But you know how much I like to play with my toys, so me and her are going to play a little game, but with my rules." I felt my body being released.

"It's just a simple rule. Soori runs for her dear life, I chase her, and you become her prince charming and save her! 

I looked at L.Joe.

You better run this time.

I heard his voice in my head.

I nodded and ran out the door, only to head in a maze like hallway.

Without hesitation, I ran to the right, and kept on running on what my instincts were telling me.

 

L.Joe's POV

 

Right after Soori ran out the door, Byunghun pushed in two small TV's, and a stop watch.

"This is for your entertainment." He the TV.

I saw Soori running frantically, left and right, continuously.

Byunghun setting up the stop watch.

"In five minutes, you'll be free, and you could chase after her. Five minutes to get out of this room, or you'll be showered with holy water, and you'll only die. Not me." He took out his knife, and started walking towards the door.

"Let's see if she can survive the game." He walked out the door, and locked it.

I struggled to get out of Byunghun's spells, but it was useless. I couldn't even talk.

The other TV screen .

It looked like a never ending maze, and had two arrows on there.

One red and one blue.

The blue one was moving around left and right. I assume it was Soori.

The red one was moving dangerously slow, heading Soori's way. I assume that was Byunghun.

He kept on getting closer to Soori, while she hit dead ends, or took the wrong turns.

I looked at the time, and saw that I only had three minutes left.

Soori... Hang in there.