Don't You?

Memories We Made

Soori's POV

 

He walked towards me, dangerously slow.

I backed into the wall, and shook with fear.

"S-Stay away from me."

He started to laugh.

"I can't do that babe. I have to finish the game... But maybe I should add a little flare to it. Have some fun, shall we?" He traced the knife on my jaw line, trying not to cut me with it.

"It would be great to watch you scream for you life after each, painful cut and stab that I'll give you. How the knife slowly pressures onto your skin, and bright red blood reveals itself from your body. How I could just shove it in slowly into your arm, and touch your bone."

The knife traced down my neck.

"I would just love to hear your screams, and watch your beloved L.Joe, just watch you die from his own eyes..."

"My beloved L.Joe is also you, because you are also L.Joe."

"No I'm not." He held the knife at my neck, only drawing a bit of blood from it.

"I'm nothing like him. I'll never love you like him. I'll never be like him. I will never be him." I chuckled a little, but winced as the knife drew more blood from the chuckling.

"But you are him. And you'll always will be."

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT GOOD LIKE HIM! I'M FORCED TO BE THIS ING BAD GUY THAT I NEVER WANTED TO BE! I JUST WANT TO BECOME HUMAN AGAIN AND NOT BE THIS DAMNED EVIL PERSON!"

He dropped the knife from my neck.

"After I kill you... I'll be human again, and won't be able to be this evil person anymore. Wouldn't you want to save L.Joe?"

"W-What do you mean?" I asked. He smirked.

"Without me, his life span has been cut in half. I'm his other half, and you? You can't do nothing to save him."

Before I could open my mouth to speak, but he interrupted me.

"Don't you want to save him?"