Coffee Shop

If We Fall In Love

 

The sound of chimes fills the place as the door opens. A beauty she is, just by looking at her you’ll know she came from a well-off family. Stood up along with the others who were lining up to get to order a special cup of beverage from the coffee shop. A few minutes in the line she finally reached the counter and she finally made her order.

“I will have a large frappuccino and a strawberry short cake please.” She ordered.

“One large frappuccino and a slice of strawberry short cake for miss…?” The guy in the counter repeated.

“IU…”

“Miss IU.” The guy smiled.

She walked right through the place and sat in the corner by the window, grabbed her laptop, her notebook and her cute little pink princess like pen. The chimes of the cafe once again resounded as tall man came in, his bag over his right shoulders with his right hand holding unto it, like those guys in the movies who are just cool. He sat right across her and yelled “The usual here!” alongside with the warm respond from the personnel of the shop.

“Frappuccino and a slice of strawberry short cake for miss IU.” The waiter announced.

“Here!” She responded and raised her right for a bit. The waiter came near her and served her order.

“Miss IU, I believe you are new to this Café, we hope you come by more often.” As the waiter finishes off putting into place the orders.

“I would love to.” She smiled at him and bowed her head a bit and went back to her work.

Changmin’s phone rang and rang checked on the number  and saw a familiar name then finally he answered it. “Hello?” he spoke “Changmin-ah, got the job?” the man from the other line asked.

“I will begin tomorrow.” He then replied.

“That’s great! I’ll tell your mom!”

“Don’t! I will tell her myself.”

“Anyway, could you help me with an errand?”

“WHAT? I’m not your errand boy. No!” Changmin replied in a hasty voice.

“Changmin-ah! Juseyo! Help me out. Its just a little.” the other man begged and begged.

“Arayo! Just this once Yunho hyung! Just this once!” he finally agreed.

“Okay, list the things I will tell you.”

“Wait, I’ll get a pen and a paper.” Changmin looked through his bag and grabbed a paper but there was no pen. He seemed to had lost his pen so he decided to borrow a pen from the girl who was sitting right across him.

“Miss, can I borrow your pen for a while?” he asked the girl. She then just handed over her pen to him as he stood by her and leaned on her table as he was listing several stuff on his paper. Right after his phone conversation, he looked at the list he has and realized it’s a grocery list.

“Aish! Yunho! WAE?!” He shouted scratching the back of his head.

“Ya! If you have some issues do it somewhere else and not in front of me. Okay?” the girl spoke to Changmin with an annoyed tone and raised her eyebrow.

Changmin just smirked and sat right back to his seat while she was still looking annoyed. She stood up her seat and stood right beside Changmin with her palm wide open right in front of him.

“What do you want?” Changmin responded in a similarly annoyed tone.

“I want my pen back! Hand it over!” She exclaimed.

“Ji Eun-ssi, I will return it to you okay? I wouldn’t want to keep a little girl’s pen, with all these whatever princess like stuff hanging around it.” Changmin responded back to her.

“H-How did you know my name?” Ji Eun stuttered, eyes wide open and in state of shock.

________________________________________________________________________

I told you they will meet.. eventually. ^^

So, tell me what you think about it guys :) If i need to improve anything please tell.

Thanks!

Will update again soon.