Escaping Home...

If We Fall In Love

 

“..Don’t do this! Don’t hurt my son! Please!” Changmin’s mother begged her husband but rather she was pushed down to the floor which caused Changmin to infuriate. Without any hesitation Changmin gave his very own father a punch on the face that made the older man to fall down on his knees. “Ya! If you ever lay a single hand on my mother again, I don’t know what next I will do to you!” Changmin shouted at his father who was still down on his knees. Changmin grabbed his mother’s hands and went inside the house and took all of their belongings and stormed out of the house right after taking all their valuable stuff.

 

Walking in the cold, with all their belongings at hand, Changmin’s mother kept on crying and saying sorry to her son. “Mianhae Changmin…” his mother spoke softly. “Umma, there is nothing for you to be sorry about.” Changmin told his mother. Waiting at the bus stop in a cold winter night, Changmin doesn’t even know where to head to after leaving out their house. “Where are we heading to?” “Molla.” “Changmin, we don’t have to do this.. Let’s go back..” His mother softly spoke to him. “NO! We need to go somewhere far from here!” Changmin exclaimed. Changmin’s mother bowed her head as her son looks at her worriedly but still has no intentions of going back.

 

After a little while, the bus arrived and the two of them got in and both felt the slight warmth the bus provided after being out in the cold. They both got off the bus on its 2nd stop by the central district of downtown Seoul. The place was crowded, party here and there, it was as if the night was only starting in the place.

 

“Changmin, where are we going?” His mom asked him. “I have a friend who lives around here; I told him that we would be staying there for the night.” Changmin told his mom and continued to walk around the place. They went in to a small restaurant around the corner of the street, Changmin spotted his friend and greeted him hello. “Changmin-ah, you arrived! Come in!” his friend Yunho greeted him. “Thank you so much Hyung for accommodating us into your home.” Changmin told the older man and bowed before him. “Ya! Changmin! You helped me when I was in need, now, how can I possibly not lend you a hand when you need me? And by the way, our home is upstairs. ” Changmin kept on thanking the older man despite reaching the room that was being lent to them.

 

The next day Changmin woke up early and helped out his friend Yunho upon going to the wet market. “Changmin-ah, why did you do such thing to your father?” Yunho asked. “I think I just got fed up by the way he treats my mom. Now that I had graduated from college, I know I can find several job to support my mom and myself.” Changmin explained. “FIND? Are you kidding me? You graduated on top of your class! How could the huge companies here not want to hire you?” “Several companies did offer me a secured and a high salary job in their companies.” “See?! You should totally go grab that job already! Which companies had offered a job by the way?” Yunho asked curiously. “The offers were from Samsung, LG, KS, and Orion if I am not mistaken.” “HOLY COWS! Those are huge companies! Which company are you planning to go to?” “I was thinking of considering KS since I got a really great offer from them.” The two of them talked and talked as they were buying fresh goods for the Family restaurant Yunho’s family owns until they both got back to the restaurant.

 

“Yunho-ssi!” Changmin shouted. “Ye? Anything?” “I’ll head out to KS’s building to secure a job and when I get back here my mom and i will finally leave.” Changmin told his friend. “Leave?!” Yunho exclaimed. “Yes, we’ll both stay in a hotel until I find an apartment where we could settle in.” “Changmin-ah, you can stay for as long as you need. Stay here until you find a new apartment.” Yunho worriedly spoke to Changmin. “It’s too embarrassing hyung.” Changmin spoke to Yunho and bowed his head. 

 

__________________________________________________________________

Sorry again for the late update :(

I was busy with several stuff ^_^