Getting a Job

If We Fall In Love

 

“Like when the birds fly... Like when I see your face...” Ji Eun murmured to herself as she sat down to an antique chair on her balcony holding a pen on her right and a small notebook by her left. “I feel your presence everywhere I go…” she again murmured to herself and jotted it down her notebook. Looking unsatisfied of everything she crossed everything out and whined to herself “Why can’t I write a good song like others do? I hate this!” As her head was straight down on her table a sudden knock on her door astounded her making her flip over. “Who’s there?” asked Ji Eun “It’s me Jinki.” “Come in oppa!” Jinki opened the door, holding a glass of milk for his younger sister. “Good morning, our baby girl! What are you up to now there?” Jinki greeted his sister and handed over the glass of milk he prepared for her. “Trying to write something… you know…” She told him. “What are you trying to write about?” “Something about love…or birds.” she told her brother and pouted. “Is our baby girl in love? She’s writing something about love~” Jinki teased. “Yes, I am in love with my new interior.” “Sarcasm much?” “Then what do you want me respond to you?” Ji Eun spoke in an annoyed tone. “Not sarcasm Ji Eun…Not sarcasm.”  “Ahh… NO!” Ji Eun spoke loudly to her brother causing JinKi to pout like a child.

 

 ***

“KS Building.” Changmin whispered looking up and biting his lower lip.

A huge 20-storey building came upon Changmin’s sight. It was huge with a glass exterior, people coming in and out of the building. He walked into the building; the building looking all glamorous inside and out Changmin took a deep breath and walked by the information counter. “Hi sir, may I help you?” A girl from the information greeted him. “I am looking for Mr. Kang from the Finance Department.” Changmin spoke softly. “Please hold on a second sir and I will check if he is there..” after a few second and a few dials of the girl to the phone “Sir, Mr. Kang wanted to know who it is that wanted to see him..” “Tell him its Shim Changmin.” The girl spoke to the phone informing the person on the other end with some information. “Sir, Mr. Kang is on the 15th floor, Finance Department. You can proceed there now. Thank you.” The girl smiled. Changmin smiled a bit and walked to the elevator.

 

“Ommo! Ya, you saw that guy?” the girl from the information counter spoke to her co-worker.

“I did! He’s tall and hot!”

“Totally! He said he was Shim Changmin.. I should totally look for his Cyworld account later.”

“Me too! I will also look for him. I hope he comes here everyday.”

The two girls from the information counter looked at each other laughed like silly girls.

 

**

Changmin was lead by the secretary of Mr. Kang right through the office. As soon as Changmin made his way inside the huge and spacious office of Mr. Kang he right away was greeted by a tiny little giggle of a lady who was sitting right on top of Mr. Kang’s lap. As soon as the other man noticed the presence of the other person in the room, he then right away pushed the lady off his lap and stood up to greet the younger man.

Speechless and panicking he then offered Changmin a sit. Changmin just smirked and sat on the couch and Mr. Kang joined him as they spoke.

“So, you are accepting the job offer we have for you?”

“As long as it pays good money...”

“I know the marketing department would suite you best.”

“When will I begin?”

“Tomorrow…”

***

“This should go here…” Yeonhee lead the workers to the proper placement of the things around her newly established Beauty Shop. “…wait! No! That wouldn’t look good there! Place it somewhere else.”

 

YeonHee is the older sister of JinKi and Ji Eun. She is the half sister of the two. Her mother died giving birth to her, so she never got the chance to ever meet her mom and thus, she has no memory of her aside from the pictures her mom and dad has together. She was 4 years old when her father remarried and it was JinKi and Ji Eun’s mother. Though JinKi only has a year gap with YeonHee. Unlike other families where there are half-sisters/brothers, YeonHee never experienced being treated as an outcast in the family. She was well-loved by Jinki’s mom and by her dad. YeonHee graduated as an Accounting student. The newly established ‘Orion Beauty shop’ is a gift from her mom. Aside from the cosmetic line she is holding that was also given to her by her father, her mom thinks that having her own Beauty Shop would make the cosmetic line grow bigger.

 

“YeonHee, chukhaeyo!” A man from the door greeted her. The busy YeonHee looked behind her and saw her father holding a bouquet of flowers for her. She left everything that she was doing and ran towards her father and hugged her father as tight as she could and smiled ever so happily. “Ya, YeonHee! Do you want to kill me before your shop officially opens?”  Her father choked.YeonHee then let go of her father and took the bouquet of flowers of his hands and lead him inside. 

__________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry my late updates. 

Also, i am sorry if its already the 3rd chapter and Changmin and IU haven't met yet.. I also wonder why my story is going on like that. LOL. This is the only fic i had written that the main leads took 3 or 4 chapters to meet! HAHAHA!

Anyway, on the 4th chapter i will make sure they will. OMG! I am excited myself.

 

--I know the type of writing that i do is a bit serious, i don't even know why its like that.. 

but hey, i made a poster for this FF already. I hope it looks good. ^_^

Thanks to all that subscribed to this FF too :) I <3 you guys!