As Long As You Love Me

Reverse Mutation: From Cat To Human?? O.o [Semi-HIATUS]

-No one-

                 "It's really me.. I'm the real Suji.. Ji Eun.. Please.. Trust me.." She looked at him.. * I can't believe this.. Is he.. Really my Suji?* she thought..

                "What's the prove that you are Suji?" she asked.. If he was really her cat before, he must knew somethings about her.. "What's my favourite colour, can u tell me?"

               "Blue" *H-How did..* Ji Eun eyes became wider.. Totally got confused on how did he know about that.. "You're currenty studying at LOEN high.. You're a bit clumsy sometimes, you learn Taekwondo and had achieved the black belt, you love strawberry ice cream and chocolates.. You love cats a lot which means you love me.. A lot too.." he said while pointing at himself with a blank expression.. *WHAT?* she thought..

              "Argh.. Shut up! I don't love you! You're obviously a stalker! I didn't know who you are and yet? You know everythings about me?!"

               "Please Ji Eun.. Just.. Believe me.. I am Suji.."

-Ji Eun-

                     Oh no! Pathetic face!! I.. Can't stand with it.. "OKAY!! Just... Aish.. What I wanna say actually?!" I asked myself..

                "Thanks Ji Eun ah.. Ah!.. Ji Eun-ah.. You said that we're gonna have an amazing adventure today.. So, let's get ready.. Eo?" He.. He know everything.. what if he's really Suji? Aish.. Nonsense..

                "Hm.. I'm gonna take my bath first.."

                "How about me?" 

                "You wanna taka a bath?" He nodded..

                "But.. A cat doesn't..." I stopped my words.. "Ah~ You're a human now.. I forgot about that.. Take your bath after I'm done" I commanded.. After I've finished taking my bath, it's Suji's turn.. He walked happily to the bathroom.. Hm.. I wonder.. Cat will forget about their fear to the water once they've became a human? Maybe he's very eager to know how the water feels like.. Wow.. That was pretty fast of changes.. And of course weird too.. Few minutes later Suji came out..

               "Ji Eun.. I'm done.. Let's go.." Suji said..

-No one-

               "Mm.." She's not in mood to talk with him.. She feel that the happy moment she was planned with Suji has destroyed.. 'Suji.. Why did you turned into a human.. TT.TT' she thought while walking to the elevator and looking at Suji's face who was walking beside her.. Maybe she's a bit disappointed with 'that'.. But she don't know why she was thinking like that.. Other people might have be happy to death because their cat had turned into a beautiful boy..

                They reached the elevator and got into it.. There's no one in the elevator.. In there, she's still looking at Suji's face.. Suji noticed that and he began to ask..

                "Ji Eun.."

                "Ah, ye?" she snapped out of her dreamland..

                "What's wrong?"

                "What do you mean?"

                "Why are you looking at my face? Is there's something on my face?" he touch his face..

                "No, there's nothing.. I was just.. Sorry for saying this.. But you're.. Really...... Cute" she said the last word as fast as she can and in a low tone..

                "What?" he couldn't heard it clearly..

                     "You're cute!" she shouted.. At that moment, the door opened and there's a few people standing infront of it.. They heard what she had said.. 'URRGHH! They might think that I'm confessing my feeling toward him.. So shameful.. I'll just run away from here..' She ran out of the elevator leaving Suji behind.. People were looking at her.. Suji who was stiffed for a moment began to run after her..

                 "Ji Eun!! Wait for me!" he shouted.. All the people at the lobby now were looking at them *what's wrong with them?* some of them tought.. Ji Eun just continued her pace and out from the hotel, ignoring Suji..

                 "Walk faster.. I'm not gonna wait for you.. Serve your right if you got lost" she arrogantly said.. Suji ran a bit faster and walked beside her..

                 "Okay, but Ji Eun.."

                  "What?" she turned and looked at Suji with a mad expression on her face..

                 "Err.. Can't we... Eat first.. I'm hungry?"

                  "Aish.. Whether a cat, or a human.. Your habit remain unchange.. Always asking for food all the time.. Here.." she handed him something in a pack.. Suji looked at that thing and..

                  "Ji Eun!"

                  "What? I've gave you the food"

                  "Yes, but it's the cat food" Suji said while pouting..

                  "I just fed you with this thing yesterday, have you forgot? Just stuff it in your mouth"

                  "But I'm a human now.. I have to eat cat food even after I've became a human?" he made a cute face..

                  "Aish.. Such a demand cat.. Oh?!" Suddenly she remembered something.. "Ah! The kimchi rice!!"

-Ji Eun-

                 One have finished.. But I bought two right? I don't know what I'm thinking when I bought the rice.. I bought kimchi rice for a cat??? Seriously??? Hahaha.. When I think about it back, it's funny.. Am I silly or what? Aigoo... Oh.. Hope the rice doesn't become stale.. I searched for the kimchi rice in my back.. I found it!!

                "Here.. There's a food I bought for you yesterday.. I don't know what have happened to me.. I bought kimchi rice for a cat.. I think I begin to go crazy right now.."

                 Suji opened the food container and smelled the food..

                "It's still can be eat, I think.." he said..

                "Really? Then eat them faster before it got stale.. Palli.." Suji nodded.. They sat at the sidewalk.. Suji started eating and Ji Eun starring at him... At first, Suji eat the rice greedily.. Ji Eun chuckles..

                "You're so hungry are you?" she asked.. He nodded eagerly.. "Mianhae Suji-ah.. I let you starving for the whole night.. Look.. You even have some smudge at your face.." Ji Eun pointed at Suji's lip..

               "Eo?" Suji wipe his lip using his fingers..

               "Aish.. What a mess.. Human use this Suji.." Ji Eun searched for a tissue paper in her bag.. When she found it, she gave it to Suji.. "Wipe your mouth using this.."

                "Oh.. Gomawo Ji Eun-ah.."

               "It's nothing.. You're my..." she stopped.. *should I said 'cat'? But he's a not a cat anymore*

                "Ji Eun-ah.."

                "Uh?" Ji Eun stop daydreaming and looked at him..

                 "It's okay if I would have to starve all night, as long as you love me.. Right?"

                 "Uhm.. I.."

                 "Kaja! I'm done.." Suji stood up.. Ji Eun looked up at him.. "Oh.. By the way.. Where are we going?" he asked..

                  "Urmm.. Let's go to the Lotte World first.."

                  "Lotte World?"

                  "Aish... It's an amusement park.. You'll like it.. Kaja! I can't wait to ride all of the things there.." she said while grinning.. This is the moment that she always waiting for.. Although she live in Korea but she never go there.. Suji observed her happy face..

                 "You're really happy don't you?'' he asked..

                 "I am!"

                 "I'm happy for you too.. Keep on smiling.. You look beautiful when you smile" Ji Eun stopped smiling and began to blush..

                 "Uhm.. Let's go now.." she took out the map that she had provided.. "We better get going now. I don't want the place has already close when I'm there.." she said..

                 It's still early in the morning, the amusement park wouldn't close yet but she just said that to stop the conversation.. She just walked without waiting for him..

                 "Ji Eun-ah.. Wait for me.."

 

 

A/N: Anyeong!!!!! ^.^ Here's an update for today.. Okay.. I'm sorry for not updating last day..

But I said, 'maybe'.. Right? Hope u did enjoy the story.. Hehehe...

Love you >.<

Pleaseeeee... Pleasseeeee.. Do comment okay? Kekeke... ;P

 

 

Jalgayo~! ^.~