Holiday!

Reverse Mutation: From Cat To Human?? O.o [Semi-HIATUS]

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGG....

-Ji Eun-

 

                        YESSSS! It's finally the school's holiday.. It's the last day before the semester break holiday.. I'm really looking forward this day because I finally won in persuading my parents to let me go for a holiday trip on my own!! I'm happily walking to the class door until one of my friend, Ga In approached me.

                       "Yah! Ji Eun!! You're forgetting me here" she said. I turned around and saw my friend.

                      "Eo? Ga In-ah. Mianhae. I'm so excited that I barely notice that you're there. Hehehe.. What's wrong?" I asked. We started to walked out of the class.

                       "What's wrong? I'm the one who should ask you that.. What's wrong with you? Why did you kept on smiling while looking at the clock until the last moment of our class?"

                      "Oh? Is it that obvious? Did Mrs Park noticed that?"

                      "Ofcourse she did but she didn't say anything.. Yah, now tell me why were you smiling like that?" Ga In asked again.

                     "Ah! Forgot to tell you.. I'm going to have a trip".

                            "Whoa.. Great! So, are you going with your family? Will your oppa join the trip? If he do, count me in, pleaseeeeee >.<" Ah.. This girl.. she had a crush on my brother.. =.=! (if u still don't have any idea who's her brother, please look at the foreword)

                      "No~!" I said.

                      "What? He's not gonna join you? Oooowh~ How disappointing.. TT.TT" she began to fake a cry..

                     "Yah! Yah! Stop with all your acting here.. It's not only him.. Not even any members in my family will follow me.. Even my oppa doesn't know abt this.. So you better shut up or else.." I show her my fist..

                    "Ara~! That's old.. You've used that kind of threatening for about 3 years?!"

                    "Oh? I did? Hehehe.. Good then.. So you must have understand me well.." I said while grinning..

                    "Hm.. Verrry WELL!" I'm only gigling looking at her face expression.. "Hey! That would be dangerous! A girl, travel alone?" she continued.

                     "I learnt Taekwondo, remember?"

                    "Yeah, right.. When are you going to have the trip?"

                    "Ermm.. The day after tomorrow.."

                   "Hm.." She think for awhile and smirk.. Did she's planning something? I know that kind of face..

-at home, the day after tomorrow-

                   I'm happily packed my own clothes at stuff.. Hehe.. Jeongmal! Can't wait for it.. Ah.. And I'm gonna take Suji with me!! Oh?! Suji is my cat. SUJI! Not Suzy.. I reaaallly love him.. I don't know why, I just wanted a trip for myself and I suddenly felt that I wanna bring him along.. No one ever did that, I guess.. Hehehe.. Urm.. I know, if I wana stay in a hotel and I bring my cat with me, the staff wouldn't let me in.. So, I'll keep him in my bag.. Erk? Hope he'll not suffocate in there.. >.<

                   After I'm done with my clothes, I brought my clothes bag and a bag pack and went to the living room to get my cat, Suji..

                   "Omma! Appa! I'm going!" I shouted

                   "We're at the outside" omma shouted.. Eh? They already wait for me outside? I walked out through the main door, I saw my parents with... Ga In?

                  "What are you going here? I've said the I'm gonna go on my own and nobody will follow me, including you"

                 "I know it.. I just wanna give you a farewell.."

                 "Yah, I'm not going for good" I said..

                 "Okay. What ever, but could you tell us where you gonna go?" =.=! Now she behave like she's my omma..

                  "Aish.. I'm going somewhere.. I'm not gonna tell you, you will come after me"

                   "No, I won't.. Promise.. Hehehe" she smiled..

                  "Hmph.. Okay.. Watch out if I found you anywhere.. I'm going to..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                       "Ji Eun.. Are you sure you're gonna be okay by yourself?"

                  "Don't worry omma.. I'll be fine.. I'm a big girl already.. Jalgayo!!" YEY!! Finally!! I can spend my holiday on my OWN!!! >_< '

                   "Suji (her cat)! Let's create the best moment ever, together.. Just the two of us!! <3 " then she kissed Suji at the cat's cheek..

 

 

 

=================================================================================

 

Love you!! Thanks for supporting!! >.~

Comment and subscribe please.. <3