What's This???!!!

Reverse Mutation: From Cat To Human?? O.o [Semi-HIATUS]

-Ji Eun-

                         I really don't get it.. Why did omma and appa really worried about me? I'll only going to Seoul.. Oh.. By the way.. we're staying at Gwangju.. From Gwangju to Seoul, it's not that far.. Okay.. Maybe not quite near too..

  

But I was still in Korea.. =.=! They should at least have a trust on me.. (A/N: Who will let their only daughter wander around by herself? =.=!)

                  I walked to the nearest bus stop.. I took a bus which is heading to Hanam.. I entered the bus.. Everyone was looking at me since I'm bringing my cat with me, but then the situation back to normal.. Suddenly I ehard a voice..

                  "Whoah! Cat..Unnie.. May I hold it?" a girl asked me..

                   "Yes, ofcourse.." the girl seems to like cat so much.. Hehehe.. Just like me.. Suddenly I remembered something, about me and Suji.. I always bring Suji wherever I go.. Suji was my first cat.. I always wanted a cat until my birthday last year, omma bought him.. I was soooooo excited.. I really love him like my own sibling.. Even my oppa said that I love Suji more than him.. =.='  It's not like that.. I love both of them.. One of the reason was because it's a present from omma and I was really wanted a cat before.. Ga In used to say to me..

                   "Just marry with your cat then if you really love him that much" just because I always talk about Suji with her.. =.=' Duh?! How can I marry a cat? Thinks logically Ga In-ah..

                   "What was it's name?" I'm still dreaming.. "Unnie!" she shouted.. I woke up and turned to look at her..

                  "Huh?"

                 "I asked you.. What was it's name?"

                 "Ah~ It's Suji.."

                 "Suji? Sounds like a girl's name"

                "Ehehehe.. Well.. I.. Don't know what type of name should I give to him.."

                 "It's okay.. Suji sounds like a Japanesse boy's name.. Hehehe.." she told me..

                 "Eo? Jeongmal? Eotteohge al su issnayo? (How did you know?)"

                "I used to live there before.. T.S.U.J.I in Japanesse was pronounce as 'Suji'.."

                "Oo..." I nodded.. "Oh, by the way.. Are you alone?"

                "No, I'm with my omma" she pointed at a woman beside her who was sleeping.. "She's tired I guess.." she continued..

                 "What's your name?"

                  "Yoo Jung imnida"

 

                  "Ah! What a cute name, just like the owner.. I'm Ji Eun" I smiled.. Really, I think that she's really cute.. After that, we're continued chatting until we arrived at Hanam..

Listen toInfinite's I like You ' (click on the song's name)

                 "Ah! I'm so hungry.. I said as I hopped of the bus.. I'm going to find a food stall.. Right Suji?" I asked my cat.. Just then Yoo Jung got out from the bus with her omma.. "Ah! Yoo Jung-ah.. And Yoo Jung's omma.. I'm about to search for any food stall.. Would you like to join me?" I asked..

                  "Ah.. But thanks for inviting.. But we have to go to my sister's house immedietly.." Yoo Jung omma said..

                 "Oo.. Okay then.." we bit a farewell and then they just left.. Hm.. I need some food to stuff innmy stomach.. Hehehe.. And Suji's too.. After that we'll take a bus to Seoul.. Hehehe.. XD I wander around the area and finally I found a kimchi restaurant.. I walked toward the receptionist there..

                 "Agassi! How much is the kimchi fried rice?" I asked.

                "It's ___ won"

                 "Urm.. Pack it one for me... Ani.. Two.. Hehehe.."

                "Okay.. Please wait there.. The food will be done in a moment"

                "Okay.." I turned and walked to the unoccupied chair.. Suddenly my phone rang.. The chorus part of Infinite's song 'I Like You' sounded..

 

Girl.. I love you..

I.. Need you..

Al..ways with you..

I'm.. Alone..

 

                 "Yeoboyaso.. What do you want Ga In-ah?" I asked in an annoying tone..

                  "Yah! Why did your voise sound like you're unpleasant to answer my call?"

                        "If you knew it then why did you call me?"

​                  "I just wanna know where are you now and give you a warning.." What? I was confused

                 "What warning?"

                 "You better watch your back if someone had following you.. hehe.."

                 "What? You asked someone to spy on me???" I began to look around me.. And.. There's nothing seems to be suspicious.. "GA IN!!!!!" everyone looked at me weirdly.. I can heard that she's gigling on the line..

                "You believed that?" she continued laughing again..

                "Aish.. What ever.. I'm hang up now.." I just cut the line.. Irritating.. Urgghh.. Ah! Suji.. He must be suffocated being in there (in her bag).. I opened my bag zip a bit.. He's being nice in there.. He didn't make any noise.. Hehe.. That's why I love him..

                  "Miss, here.. You're kimchi fried rice.." the lady said..

                   "Oh, Gomasubnida" I said as I handled her the money.. I went to the nearest park and eat my fried rice.. I got Suji out from my bag and fed him with the cat's food.. After that we took a bus to Seoul.. Ahhh!!! I can't wait to explore!! I took a photo of me and Suji using my phone in the bus.. And update it in my Facebook account.. >.< I wrote.. 'Can't wait to enjoying my only trip with Suji on my own, now heading to Seoul!! <3'

                  Hahaha.. Pabo me.. I just playing around with Suji while looking at the scenery until we reached Seoul.. As soon as I reached there, I searched for a hotel.. Where Suji and I could sleep there nicely.. :) As usual.. I put Suji in my bag before entering the hotel..

                 "Anyeong! Can I get a room for one?"

                  "Ne.. How long will you stay?" the receptionist asked me..

                  "Urm.. Maybe.. 2 or 3 days"

                 "Arasso, please wait for a second.." she said.. After a few second, she handled me the key of the room.. 507.. "It's on the 5th floor"

                 "Aa.. Thanks" I said that while smiling at her and left.. Going in the elevator and pressed the 5 button.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  "YEY!!! I got a room.. Suji!!! We got a room.. We can sleep here.. It's not that hard o hide you from them.. Hahahaha.. XD" I just laugh and laugh until I got tired.. I landed my body on the bed.. Oh?! I better take a shower first.. Hehehe..

-No one-

                 After taking the shower, she dressed up and laid on the bed again.. She hold Suji and put it on her stomach..

                "Suji.. Let's sleep okay? Tomorrow we're gonna have a fantastic adventure!!!" She kissed Suji's cheeck and the put him beside her on the bed..

-Next morning-

                Ji Eun's eyeslid opened and she woke up, she didn't saw Suji beside her.. But she know where Suji is.. She thought, Suji might have got up and slept on the floor.. She get up and saw something.. Big.. under.. the blanked... And she saw a human leg.. Her eyes grew wider and..

                "AARRGGHHH!!! What's this??" She thought that was a dead body of someone...