I Don't Believe You

Reverse Mutation: From Cat To Human?? O.o [Semi-HIATUS]

 

-Next morning-

                Ji Eun's eyeslid opened and she woke up, she didn't saw Suji beside her.. But she know where Suji is.. She thought, Suji might have got up and slept on the floor.. She get up and saw something.. Big.. under.. the blanked... And she saw a human leg.. Her eyes grew wider and..

                "AARRGGHHH!!! What's this??" She thought that was a dead body of someone...

-Ji Eun-

               Is this a dead body? Suddenly the body whirl a bit..

              "AH!" I screamed again.. Startlet of the sudden movement of this 'thing'.. =.=' I poke the 'thing'.. "Yah! G-Get up.. Or.. I will call the security.. GET UP!!!!" I screamed hard and it's work I guess.. A hand appeared at the upper edge of the blanked and it slowly remove the blanked.. Revealing a head of a human.. Thank GOD.. It's a human.. Not an alien.. =.=! Phew.. Shih.. I'm daydreaming again.. And I finally saw the full view of the person's.. Sleepy face.. O.O Ooh..

                   "So... Pretty..." I said..

                  "Mmm..." Oh.. She's so girly.. Well.. Her voice sounds like that.. Aish!! Forget it.. "Yah! Excuse me miss.. I think you're in a wrong place right now.. This is my room.." I said..

                 "What room?" Eh? Why did her voice sounds like a boy.. She got up and sat, revealing that she's wearing a gray t-shirt with black stripes.. "Who's 'miss'?" I blink a few times..

                "You're not a girl?" I asked..

                 "Ani"

                "AAARRGGHHHH!!! THERE'S A ERT IN MY ROOM!!!! HEEEEELLPPP!!!!" I began to scream like crazy.. WHO WOULDN'T WHEN THERE'S AN UNKNOWN PERSON IN YOUR ROOM... Okay.. It's the hotel's room... BUT IT'S  A BOY!!!!!!! XO

                 "JI EUN!!" I stop screaming..

                "Who's calling me?" I looked around me and there's no one.. Only this boy was there.. Still sitting.. Looked at me blankly..

                "Me.." he pointed at himself.. Thought my face was frowning.. Totally confused here!!

               "How did you.. Wait! Are you a stalker.. ERT! What are you doing in my room?? GET OUT NOW!!" He covered his ears.. Well.. Served his right.. When I'm mad, I will shout and yell like crazy... Don't make me show my Taekwondo's skills..

               "Ji Eun.. What's wrong with you? Why are you like this? Don't you know me anymore?"

                "NO! I DON'T!" I said arrogantly.. I just yell out the answer.. I don't really know if I've ever meet him before.. But after a moment, I'm sure.. I've never see this guy..

                 "I'm Suji.."

                "Huh.. Sorry but I've never meet... Oh! Suji!! I almost forget about him!" I begin to search for Suji..I went to the bathroom.. He's not there.. I wander around the room and calling for him to come out but he's no where to be seen.."

               "Ji Eun.. I'm here.." the boy said again..

              "What else? Please stop disturbing me and go back to your room before I call the security.."

               "But I'm Suji.. I am.. Suji... Don't you recognise my face?" he asked..... Well.. He.. Does.. Looks like... Suji....

                "Aish.. Stop talking nonsense.. Suji is a cat.. Not a human.. How can he turned to be YOU??!"

               "Well.. Maybe my wish to become a human have been granted by God.."

               "Huh?? This is all nonsense.. I'm not gonna believe you..

               "Believe me.... I'm Suji.. Ji Eun-ah~"

                "EEWW!! Don't use that... Flirty pleading tone.."

               "But you didn't trust me.."

               "I'll never trust you..Are you crazy or what?"

                "Ji Eun... I'm Suji.. Your cat.. You're my master.." I stared at his face.. Why did he was so cute?? Really looks like Suji.. >.<

                "Urrghh.. Say what ever you want.. This is not a magical world.. So, my cat.. Wouldn't be a human..I don't believe you"

 

 

A/N: Anyeong!! Sorry guys, it's just a short update since I'm start updating in the midnight.. My mom will get mad If I didn't go to sleep.. It's 12.58 am here in Malaysia.. Maybe I'll update again tomorrow.. And seriously.. look at the pictures of the cat at the foreword that I've posted.. I just realised that Sungjong really looks like the cat.. XD hahahaha.. ^.^

Bye.. C ya later~