Lotte World + Sweet Moment Together

Reverse Mutation: From Cat To Human?? O.o [Semi-HIATUS]

tumblr_m7u0fio4fG1r99f4t.giftumblr_m7nnl8OfgM1rx8473o1_500.gif

Annyeong!! I'm back.. I'll update the story sometimes.. As usual.. Please bear with the late updates.. ^.~

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

                             As soon as Ji Eun saw the signboard of the Lotte World, she quickly rushed toward the main gate of the Lotte World..

                    "KYAAAAA!!!! FINALLY!!!!" she shouted.. Peoples were looking at her weirdly while Suji just stared at her blankly...

                   "Are you that happy that you've arrived here?" Suji asked..

                  "Yes!!! What else do I want? There's nothing like this in our district.. I'm not gonna waste this oppoturnity.."

                  "So happy than when you're with me?" Ji Eun turned to look at him..

                  "What's wrong with you Suji? You've been weird since..." she stopped and move closer to him.. ".. you've became a human.. What's wrong? Are you that worried if I'm starting to like anything else more than you?" she asked.. Honestly she was really shy to said all those words since Suji had became a beautiful boy.. Not a cat anymore.. Everything became awkward for her..

                   "Kind of.." he replied.. 'What's wrong with this cat? He's acting weird'

                   "Aish.. Stop talking and let's buy the tickets.. I can't wait any longer.. Palli palli Suji !!!" Ji Eun said.. Suji just followed her steps.. At the ticket counter, Ji Eun noticed something was written on a small signboard.. 'ANIMALS ARE PROHIBITED' [A/N: well, I've never been there before, so I just make it up.. Don't know if it was real or not but most of the places like that doesn't allowed any animals in there].. She widened her eyes.. 'WHAT? Animals are not allowed? Phew.. Fortunately Suji had turned into a boy.. So I can take him with me without any worries' she smiled by herself..

                 "Ji Eun? Ji Eun?" Suji called her a few times..

                 "Eo? What is it?"

                  "It's our turn"

                 "Oh.." they walked forward.. Ji Eun mentioned the number of tickets that she wanted.. "Here's the money ahjussi" she smiled at the cashier.. They got their tickets and went to the entrance door.. Suji looked at her with an unbelievable look.. Ji Eun noticed it and asked him.. "What?"

                 "Why did you buy so many tickets.. How much of games do you wanna play?" he asked..

                 "As much as I could.." Suji looked at her with a shocked expression.. Ji Eun laugh slightly.. "Suji-ah.. I've never got the chance to come here.. It's so hard to get here, you know? Since I've already reached here, I wanna play as many as I can.. So that I won't regret when I get back to our home.. And.. I wanna spend my time with Suji..." she began to feel shy, because she's saying that to a human not the cat... "I mean.. In the cat form.. But since you've became a human.. That's better actually.. Because they didn't allow any animals to get here.." she explained.. Suji did nothing but just stared at her... Then he smiled..

                "Okay.. Let's create the sweetest moment together.. Okay?" Suji said.. Ji Eun look up at him..

               "Jeongmalyo? Thanks for understanding Suji-ah!" she was so happy..

               "Eo? Let's ride that one.. He pointed at the Giant Loop..

               "Ne! Kaja!" they began to run toward the ride.. When they have settle down themselves, the ride started to move.. A lot screams can be heard when the speed accelerated, and she began to scream too because she was too scared?!.. Ji Eun turned to look at Suji.. 'He's enjoying the moment' she thought.. Suji turned and looked at her when he noticed that she was looking at him.. Suji saw that she was afraid so he shouted..

                "Calm down, just remember the most things that you hate and release it all here!! Shout it out loud!!" Ji Eun nodded, Suji smiled.. She inhale the air and..

               "AARRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

               Once the ride stopped they got down and still laughing when they remembered how did they screamed when they reached at the top...

              "Wah!!! That was breath taking!" Ji Eun said...

              "Definitely.."

              "Let's go to another ride!" she eagerly said..

              "As you wish, Princess.." Suji acted like a butler.. Ji Eun laughed.. They head to the ice link.. They were struggled when they wore the skating shoes.. Ji Eun fell down on the ice link first after trying to walk a few centimetre from the ice link entrance.. Suji laughed at her.. He then enter the ice link.. And he fell too.. This made those two laugh out even louder than before, Ji eun manage to capture that moment with her camera.. When she looked at the picture, she laugh.. After trying to skate a few times by the help of the holder steel at the wall, then they went to ride the Camelot Carrousel.. That's the most thing that Ji Eun like because she does not need to scream.. Another photo time again, she with Suji..

             They went to the Crazy Bumper Car and the 4D theater then Suji wanted to go to the Bungee Drop..

              "Let's go Ji Eun!!" He was pulling her bagpack..

             "NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO!! THE GIANT LOOP WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME OUT OF BREATH!!"

             "Okay.. Stay here.. I'm going up.. Don't forget to take some pictures of me.. Bye! ^-^ " he skip happily to the game counter..

             "Suji!!" Ji Eun shouted..

            "Wae? Wanna come with me?"

            "No! You forgot the ticket.."

             "Oh.. Thanks.. Snap my pictures okay?"

             "Okay!! Just do it faster!!" she waved her hand motion him to go.. A few minutes later..

             "JI EUN-AHHH!! LOOK AT HERE!!" Suji shouted from the highest floor.. 'Aigoo.. Why do you need to shout out my name?' Ji Eun face-palmed herself.. Actually she was scared that he'll fall.. Suji jumped and...

              "Ayiiii!!!" Ji Eun snap his picture while shutting her eyes..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

               "Did you got the picture?" Suji came and asked..

                "Don't do that kind of game again.. Feels like my heart will get out and drop on the floor!"

                "Hehehe.. Mianhae.. Let's go to the Magic Island.."

               "Eh? How did you know the next part was called Magic Island?" Ji Eun got confused..

                "Err.. I saw it in the map at the ticket counter earlier.." he said, stuttering..

                "Oh.. Really? I didn't notice it.. Aish just forget it.. Kaja! Let's eat the ice cream first" she suggested as she saw an ice cream stall not far from there..

                 "One chocolate ice cream for me.." she ordered.. " What flavour do you want Suji?"

                "Uhm.. Same.."

                 After they paid for the ice cream they sat at the nearest bench provided there..

               "Let me feed you.." Suji said and took Ji Eun's ice cream from her.. "Aaa.." he demonstrated by opening his mouth.. As soon as she open to eat the ice cream Suji push the ice cream upward..

                     tumblr_masmyw32Bx1rnrz1po1_500.gif

                 Suji laugh at her..

                "Ayy.. You're lucky because you got that pretty face Suji.. If not you're going to get my chopping kick.." she said while wiping the ice cream on her nose..

                "But yours prettier.." Ji Eun stop wiping her nose and stared at him..

                "You're acting weird when we arrived here Suji.. What's wrong with you?"

                "Nothing.. Let's eat faster.. We must do another rides.. Let's fight.. Who finish the ice cream first, will have to obey what the winner say.." Suji challanged her, when he finished talking he started..

                 "Yah! I'm not finish wiping my face yet! Aish...." then she ate it..

 

==================================================================

 

1807484C4F17BFFF090E7B

Infinite character in 'Wara Store' anime.. SO CUUTTTTTEE~ Though I can't say which one was who except for L and Sung Jong.. L was in the middle and Sungjong was the blondie one.. And the last one on the right must be the leader?? Sung Gyu??!! I think?! The thicker brows, was that Dongwoo? Why his look so serious? XD hahaha..

201201131426511002_2.jpg

tumblr_m1p4tdlRrS1qc32n5o1_500.gif tumblr_lxweeg83rG1r3o5fd.gif

tumblr_m1kxvr1K511qa0m06o1_500.gif